Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 537067 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2490 on: May 23, 2015, 06:24:16 am »
Ah I found in on Sankaku later too, thanks though :)

I will see how close I can get to the 2k rank but I doubt I can do that without buying the gatchas with the BP drinks, rare medal only gives you 10 drinks and 10 1/5 and rest is mobacoin only. I got like 30 1/5 drinks from the last time this event was on too so ill see if I can get anything done with that + my roster is much stronger now. But then again I tried a lot during the LP event and didn't even get top 4k which I was aiming for (was like 6k in the end).

What I was thinking would be good is picking one event, getting all the rare medal drinks and doing all the round-specific drink activities only and saving all the drinks you win, and then when that event happens again next time like 2 months down the line, you would have double the drinks. That might be able to get top 2k but who knows.

But hey If I at least get top 7k again I can try that FeiFei 5% ticket, last time I got master trainer from that though xD I guess that's the more approachable way for players who don't want to spend real money, top7k is manageable if you don't miss on any rounds/stages (like I did in the chibi event, not a fan of the specific time rounds since I'd have to change my sleep schedule to attend each of them) and you get 5% for the event SR... so once in 20 events you might get it xD

Oh and here is the borderless version if anyone cares, so smooth, so nice xD
(still would prefer the Miria one since it has a voice, but that one is literally impossible to get, already scratched 21 premium gachas I had saved up and only got a single low cost SR xD)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:00:50 am by Steve »

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: May 24, 2015, 12:01:26 pm »
Looking back at some of the past Cinderella Girls CM's, I realized something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Nc4UfAKSE

CG has apparently covered the Wedding March and We Wish You A Merry Christmas. I guess they'll be shown in full in future CD's?
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: May 24, 2015, 12:19:30 pm »
Oh yeah, good catch! I'd love to hear the full versions, but then again maybe they just recorded like 30 seconds for the promos?
When did these came out?

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: May 24, 2015, 06:23:26 pm »
The "Christmas Ribbon" CM came out in 2012, and the "June Bride" CM came out in 2013.

It's an odd situation though, because (barring some radio song covers) this would be the first time that idol song recordings never made it to CD's. The only other time I can think of this happening is The Remixes Collection THE IDOLM@STER TO D@NCE TO, which said some of the M@STER VERSION recordings used would not be released.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: May 24, 2015, 06:36:12 pm »
Plus there are a bunch of M@STER VERSION solos that have never made it to a CD. I'm thinking Hibiki's Agent, any of the Susume Otome solos, the Suki solos... They were all sung with other people and mixed together.

It's not quite like Love Live where they release solo compilations frequently.

Chance4U

• View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: May 24, 2015, 06:48:11 pm »
Plus there are a bunch of M@STER VERSION solos that have never made it to a CD. I'm thinking Hibiki's Agent, any of the Susume Otome solos, the Suki solos... They were all sung with other people and mixed together.

It's not quite like Love Live where they release solo compilations frequently.

That's true, although we got Susume Otome in THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 2ndLIVE PARTY M@GIC!! Susume☆Otome ~jewel parade~.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: May 26, 2015, 02:04:23 pm »
I've drawn almost everything else and still didn't get the SR: http://i.imgur.com/9q2Gftk.png
(got only one from the SR Balls)

I was hoping to get it to SR+ for the 4x appeal bonus for the second part of the event, but well I'll hope to get the other SR instead then (not a fan of Ema anyways).

Zhlink

• Greenhorn
  • : S
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr page-
« Reply #2497 on: May 29, 2015, 04:01:42 pm »
Somehow, I managed to snag a Miria from my first draw of the Dream Chance, and now the terrible feeling of wanting to SR+ her is slowly taking over me-

I know this is definitely going to suck out every bit of my wallet, but it feels so tempting-

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: May 30, 2015, 04:40:14 pm »
Oh lucky you xD With mobacoin I only got the first 2 steps but I also pulled like 70 platinum gatchas from the event and those saved from previous event (every day I got 100-130k points for almost all the tickets and I got all but 3 from the 20 that were in the coin slot machines [and all the other SR%  and Event% tickets but those don't include Miria]) and still didn't get her :(
I would trade you my soul for that card xD

Did you in the end get the second one for SR+ and if so how much did it cost you? xD

I'll be hoping tomorrow for the new Feifei with the 5% ticket I'm gonna win (at 22:59 right before the event ended I was at rank 5100 so I think I should finish around there).

JLam

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: May 30, 2015, 07:53:59 pm »
I also pulled like 70 platinum gatchas from the event and those saved from previous event (every day I got 100-130k points for almost all the tickets and I got all but 3 from the 20 that were in the coin slot machines [and all the other SR%  and Event% tickets but those don't include Miria]) and still didn't get her :(

I been a inactive player for quite a while, had 80ish free gacha tickets saved from daily logins. 0 SRs. I feel your pain.
Anyways, are you getting 100k-130k points with just round-specific drinks? I only get about 40k, probably due my unit being weak. Any tips/rules for building a unit or just pick the ones with the highest numbers? Also, wondering how important is the ability level of idols. I feel like I am doing something very wrong and would like to do better.

Zhlink

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr page-
« Reply #2500 on: May 31, 2015, 05:31:43 am »
Oh lucky you xD With mobacoin I only got the first 2 steps but I also pulled like 70 platinum gatchas from the event and those saved from previous event (every day I got 100-130k points for almost all the tickets and I got all but 3 from the 20 that were in the coin slot machines [and all the other SR%  and Event% tickets but those don't include Miria]) and still didn't get her :(
I would trade you my soul for that card xD

Did you in the end get the second one for SR+ and if so how much did it cost you? xD

I'll be hoping tomorrow for the new Feifei with the 5% ticket I'm gonna win (at 22:59 right before the event ended I was at rank 5100 so I think I should finish around there).

Against my better judgement, i went ahead with a few more of those... 10 set dream gacha. It took me a total of 5 rolls? (including the one that got me my first Miria)

Managed to get the 2nd card on the last day of the gacha. I may have won this battle for now, but my wallet's definitely taken a massive beating. Looks like I won't be spending on anything else until my wallet gets a reload. In the meantime, I've managed to get the 5% Feifei ticket too from the end of this current event, but I guess this is where my 'luck' ends, it was just a Master Trainer.

Hope your 5% goes through!

Zhlink

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr page-
« Reply #2501 on: May 31, 2015, 05:52:01 am »
I been a inactive player for quite a while, had 80ish free gacha tickets saved from daily logins. 0 SRs. I feel your pain.
Anyways, are you getting 100k-130k points with just round-specific drinks? I only get about 40k, probably due my unit being weak. Any tips/rules for building a unit or just pick the ones with the highest numbers? Also, wondering how important is the ability level of idols. I feel like I am doing something very wrong and would like to do better.

I guess build a unit that has the ability to buff each other's types? Go for something like a single type unit, or if that's not possible, a double type would work too. Currently I'm messing about with a Cute-Passion unit, and it seems to be working out kinda well. The anime cards kinda has you covered for about half your team, which is a nice start.

I'm not too sure about ability levels of characters... All I know is that they go up to a maximum of level 10? But I assume the higher the level, the higher the chances of the ability activating.

Also I guess to get that 100k-130k points, you've gotta abuse those cards with multipliers for that particular events. Imo, round-specific drinks won't really work, I saved up drinks by trading rare medals from previous events.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2502 on: May 31, 2015, 06:09:51 am »

If all you need is a shot in the arm, you can try trading for these. The idols at the top are a single stam or a few hundred thousand money, so you can snap some up quick. If you have more stams sitting in the pot, then you can look further down the list.

http://oolong23.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/03/25/205339
http://oolong23.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/03/24/205700
http://oolong23.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/03/28/220409
http://oolong23.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/01/10/003000

As for how much extra punch you'll get outta your team, well... can't much say. From what I can gather, maxing skill levels is only something that you do if you're willing to drop some cash. You can maybe get a few levels if you don't, but you have to burn a lot of skill Rares as your skill level increases.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:14:15 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: May 31, 2015, 08:25:42 am »
Hope your 5% goes through!

Nope, just Master Trainer too xD And the 10% SR also just rares.

Round specific + those from Rare Medal (that's basically 60 1/5 there) and then winnings from the previous day.
For live royale the important thing is to wait for when you have all 5 battle points and then start (well for the later ones since the beginning you can do everything with just 1), then you do 1, 1 (for the live battles, 80% should be enough and if not then you switch to someone weaker), you have 3 left so you wait for how much you need to finish that urgent guest, you can wait for 5 more refreshes so you get 8BP which is enough to finish any urgent live even at the later stages. This way you don't use any drinks until you are in voltage.

You also calculate your voltage to get to 98% before a start of new level of battles (or in the middle on stage 3) and then with 5 BP restored you burst everything down in the 10 minutes.
To fit everything in the 10 minutes you need to press back in the browser after you click every battle (ALWAYS use support from production, energy drinks to restore during voltage sine it take 20%) and just refresh, it is faster than waiting for the animation to finish. The voltage usually ends right at the time around 100k so you should stop with the voltage ending and just save the drinks for the next day (I made a mistake on the first day that I continued without voltage and burned lot of drinks on 0% bonus voltage, which is quite a different from 50% bonus during the voltage chance).

As for setup, I usually put in the idols that have the multiplier, I had the 18 cost feifei for 1.5x, you can get the Rare+ for just money usually (if they are attack rares you should get them, if they are defend then its not worth it). Make sure you are buying them correctly trained (you can check here http://nanairo.info/imas_cg/mainte-check.php )
After you get all the bonus ones you can afford, setup your team. For example I have skill lvl 10 large passion buffs on some of my idols which is like 25-30% buff and usually at least 1 trigger (so like lets say 40% average passion buff if 1 or 2 trigger), so if for example I have a Passion idol with 13000 attack and cute idol with 16000 attack, 13000 times 1.4 is still much more than 16000 so I swap those. It is definitely worth upgrading good skill (attack) level at least to like 4 or 5 on SR+ (since its 5% extra stats).
Don't forget to also manually check the back members, just select them based on their attack, since the auto-fill will just put them based on their overall stats, but defense is useless so if it puts a defenses idol just replace it with attack idol that has overall worse stats but better attack.

Also you equip your chibis according to the event, usually the auto setup works there since it takes the like +50% DA into consideration, if you've played a lot you'll probably have all good 3☆ items there since I after playing like for 2 months have almost 2 chibis with nearly only 3 star ones.

So yeah that's how I've been palying, im relatively new but I think i got the hold of it now. When I don't miss any rounds due to the timezone differences, I get like 5-7k rank. My net worth is around 350 drinks out of which I currently have 130 in stock (saving for something really expensive and cute xD) and res in idols.

Oh as for what to buy, you can get really good stat SRs for really low amount of drinks for the specific type you like, for example for Passion: 18 cost pikopiko Sana SR+ is like 10 drinks, 18 cost Kaori SR+ is like 6 drinks, 18 cost Tomoka SR+ like 8 drinks, 18 cost swimsuit Mio also like 15 drinks as a SR+ and that one even has a voice.
For cute yo ucan get the Miku one, FeiFei, Shinobu, Miyuki from the cooking event and many others, all those are like around 10 drinks.

I don't have full 20 idols like this since I actually spend more drinks on girls that I like over what has good stats, like I got the chibikko akuma Miria which costs 60 but is pretty weak, Miki in the bee costume which is even weaker but is cute also for around 60. The gaoooo Rika (secret mode) for 160 is pretty good 19 cost with a big passion ATK but I could still get a much better stat one for that price, I just love Rika too much and this is her cutest and sexiest card xD

Zhlink

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr page-
« Reply #2504 on: May 31, 2015, 09:56:16 am »
Kinda wish I could even trade
;_;