Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 682549 times)

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2460 on: May 12, 2015, 07:03:51 pm »
Hello! ^^ I'm in Puchiderera and I bought a Scout Medal to get Kirari. But not only Kirari, I can't get any girl. Is there a minimum of Medals? I tried to search, but I can't find the answer.
Thanks!

If you mean the pink medal for Chibi then yes, you need 100 medals to scout one specific chibi. You can buy 100 medals for 10 Star Emblems but only once. Other way to get medals is getting the same S-Rare with chibi that you already have and that will give you like 25. Also you should have gotten 100 medals from somewhere to get one extra chibi, I think it was reward for one of the Anzu questline puzzles or something, don't quite remember. So with just 10 Star Emblems you should be able to have 3 Chibis even without getting any S-rares from gacha.

On another note, I was finally able to get my so desired Secret ☆ Mode RIKA! Now I have full 5 Rika Hit Squad (just the voiced ones) :P

zaitcev

• View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: May 12, 2015, 09:18:45 pm »
Aww, that's unfortunate. I also got 4 pink medals (they look like drug tablets with a sign "Petit"), but then I blew them on some worthless item that looks like a baseball hat, because that was offered as "gacha". Who knew.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: May 12, 2015, 10:02:54 pm »
Aww, that's unfortunate. I also got 4 pink medals (they look like drug tablets with a sign "Petit"), but then I blew them on some worthless item that looks like a baseball hat, because that was offered as "gacha". Who knew.
I didn't know you could anything other than chibis with the puchimedals, huh. :0 I knew you could do the puchi clothing gacha (aka the biggest waste of virtual cash I've ever seen- yet I still keep playing it and I'm invariably shocked when I get another copy of Rin's dress or a common accessory) with 5000 puchi マニー though.

Also, I think one of the 100 puchimedal prizes was from the 3rd anniversary login campaign?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: May 12, 2015, 10:43:45 pm »
That's probably not worthless, if you have a type cute chibi, equip her with the best items since they get boost for current event. You need to set it in the event specific chibi tab. When it comes to event, fully equipped chibi can help about as much as a a 20 cost idol so you technically get like 23 slots (10 front, 10 back and 3 chibis). But unless you have items for all of them they are worthless. So using the chibi gatcha is pretty good, thats all I use the puchi money on since I already got the girls I wanted (I even got Rika twice, one I bought her and once I got her S-rare from the 10% S-rare so it gave me the scout medals and also her signature lion clothes).

But to be honest I don't really care that much about the chibis, often even forget to send them on a lesson xD I just use them for the events so I have that auto setup for best event appeal.
But for the regular setup I tend to my girls a lot, everyone lv 70 and MAX affection, lvl 10 feats on the important buffs like passion maximum attack, since my front members are all passion 16+ cost S rares.

And mainly I come and check on them often to see the full version picture since the art is so damn good xD When I compare it to something like kancolle where the art is half of the time really bad and  the other half is just acceptable, here I even love some of the girls I would have normally never liked (big boobed etc) because they have just so damn cute art.

I hope I get the current event Miyuki S rare (otherwise I'll have to buy her xD), its so cute too. Its called "Cute Cook" but to me it looks more like "Miyuki Yanase, the knight of the gurb and protector of the well fed" or something xD some epic loot, Pot Lid Buckler rare shield and Sweetblade +1 legendary shortsword xD

I knew you could do the puchi clothing gacha (aka the biggest waste of virtual cash I've ever seen- yet I still keep playing it and I'm invariably shocked when I get another copy of Rin's dress or a common accessory)

I don't think there is any other use for that currency though, except the new chibi for 1 million xD So not really a waste, more like regular conversion :P But yeah I have tons of copies of the same looking rarity 1 clothes lying around and I don't think you can even throw them away xD And that's only after like 2 months of playing...

(oh nvm, I just checked and you can sell them for about 100 each, 1000 for rarity 2 and 15000 for rarity 3)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:07:46 pm by Steve »

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: May 13, 2015, 12:51:47 am »
Hello! ^^ I'm in Puchiderera and I bought a Scout Medal to get Kirari. But not only Kirari, I can't get any girl. Is there a minimum of Medals? I tried to search, but I can't find the answer.
Thanks!

You need 100 scout medals

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: May 13, 2015, 06:37:00 pm »
I love CG's art. It's been really strong and pretty from the beginning. Even the blander cards are pretty.

There's only one card that I would really say is wonky art-wise.

What's wrong with her face.......???

Although in the end I think I like ML's art better. It might not be as pretty and sometimes it's really weird (sexy golf? really???), but the amount of improvement is impressive.

(SUPER early card)

(Most recent Ami card)

I also think ML does more dynamic poses and interesting card ideas (instead of maid gacha, sports gacha, pool gacha, etc.). Like, AWESOME MECHA GIRLS!? How cool is that? Also the fun things in the background make me lol.

But in the end I still love both their art. I want all of Anastasia's SRs, they're all gorgeous ;_;

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:40:21 pm by Maka »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: May 13, 2015, 07:22:51 pm »
Wow that looks nothing like Ami that I have in cinderella xD
And yeah this one Miria card seemed a bit off to me as well, they overdid it with the mouth size I think xD

I must say though, I am not a big fan of Mecha in general and always prefer swimsuit or sport clothes or cute and pretty dresses and such.
Also I feel like the mecha ami card is missing some "spark" in the face part, like it looks so plain as if it was a screencap from anime or something, no shading or lighting, compared to the sparkly shiny eyes and face of the cinderella art.
But it might just be this one card is supposed to be in that style, haven't seen any others.

Most likely just preference though, I am just too much into the moe pyon pyon kawaii type of artstyle xD

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2467 on: May 13, 2015, 07:40:58 pm »
Also I feel like the mecha ami card is missing some "spark" in the face part, like it looks so plain as if it was a screencap from anime or something, no shading or lighting, compared to the sparkly shiny eyes and face of the cinderella art.
But it might just be this one card is supposed to be in that style, haven't seen any others.

Most likely just preference though, I am just too much into the moe pyon pyon kawaii type of artstyle xD

It mainly has to do with the fact that, in the context of that situation, Ami was possessed by an evil force, hence why she looks lifeless.

Imo, while Cinderella Girls' art style is cleaner, Million Live's os more dynamic and I prefer the latter due to that. Although, CG's is still good. Is it done by Dofuu, though?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: May 13, 2015, 08:04:21 pm »
Imo, while Cinderella Girls' art style is cleaner, Million Live's is more dynamic and I prefer the latter due to that. Although, CG's is still good. Is it done by Dofuu, though?

It's done with Dofuu's style. It's just that Dofuu's the leading design. I'm still not much a fan of ML's artwork and that won't change. Variety's nice, but they still looked ridiculous in execution. Of course, CG's had its 'argh' moments (Airi's latest SR+ card and most of her cards, Miria's card shown above, etc).

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: May 13, 2015, 08:10:19 pm »
I like both moe moe pyon and the more dynamic cards too, so getting the chance to play both is a win-win B] My favorite card set so far in CG is probably the Secret Night Party gacha. The cards are gorgeous! Plus I like purple.

http://346production.tumblr.com/post/112317615942/secret-night-party-gacha-2015-02-28-2015-03-09

Other ones I like...
http://346production.tumblr.com/post/96264106637
http://346production.tumblr.com/post/56972785154
http://346production.tumblr.com/post/51950463612

(I have waaaaaay more rare cards in ML though. The fact that ML takes PayPal is both a blessing and a curse.)

Dofuu did the original designs but I think each idol has a specific artist? That's why different idols have different art styles. You can see it a lot in Yuko, Michiru, Kanade, Anya, and Kozue. For example, Anya's hair is a lot more detailed than other idols'.

I remember reading that it's a team of people doing the cards, but don't quote me on this because I'm going 100% off of memory.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:13:11 pm by Maka »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: May 13, 2015, 08:13:51 pm »
Dofuu did the original designs but I think each idol has a specific artist? That's why different idols have different art styles (you can see it a lot in Yuko, Michiru, Kanade, Anya, and Kozue).

Do they? I guess that explains why some characters do look radically different from each other.

It also explains why whenever CG has a unified artstyle, like in the anime, some characters end up loking different from the actual game.

(Airi's latest SR+ card and most of her cards, Miria's card shown above, etc).

Am I the only one who notices that Airi's...........basketballs get bigger every card she gets?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: May 13, 2015, 08:22:31 pm »
I actually didn't mind Airi's SR. I was pretty meh on it, but I didn't think it was terrible... But I've never really cared a ton about Airi so.

Meanwhile, Kiyora has gone from, like, Haruka-size to borderline Airi. She doesn't have a ton of dedicated fans so maaaaybe they thought that would boost her popularity lol

I would love to see an article on how they make CG cards. I remember seeing one on ML but I lost the link. It's on Yukipo but I don't feel like digging for it 'へ'

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: May 13, 2015, 09:07:21 pm »
Oh yeah I love the miku swimsuit card with Anya in background, there is also Akane card that has miku in the same swimsuit in the background, I am currently aiming to get it.

Speaking of Airi, how do I get the second half of the SR from the login campaign for special training? Or did I start playing too late and only caught the second part?

Also, I just can't like Syoko, I like her SR every time but then the SR+ happens and I get too scared

And from some other random cards that really impressed me even though they are not really my type of girl would be this Karen SR, it just looks so nice and gives out a really warm feeling for a winter card.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: May 13, 2015, 09:37:42 pm »
Also, I just can't like Syoko, I like her SR every time but then the SR+ happens and I get too scared

At least they're not ALL bad.

Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: May 13, 2015, 09:45:38 pm »
Well unfortunately one thing I hate with passion are mushrooms xD