Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolm@ster 2 on PS3  (Read 258464 times)

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
Re: Idolm@ster 2 on PS3
« Reply #1410 on: February 05, 2012, 05:56:25 am »
Nope, I know what you meant, but some other members would recall this one person with an obsession of iM@S and Sonic...

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: February 05, 2012, 07:21:07 am »
I recall but I don't want to recall.

I wonder what that guy's doi--no, fuck, fuck! I don't care, seriously.

DereDereAngel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: February 05, 2012, 08:10:53 am »
Can someone explain to me how the colour-changing dress in Catalog 4 works? Does it change Colour at certain times?

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: February 05, 2012, 08:13:07 am »
Nope, I know what you meant, but some other members would recall this one person with an obsession of iM@S and Sonic...

NOPE. No clue who you are talking about.

ANYWAY, HOW ABOUT THEM MIKU???!!!

Can someone explain to me how the colour-changing dress in Catalog 4 works? Does it change Colour at certain times?

I heard it works its magic around the middle of the song. It depends on which song though.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: February 05, 2012, 08:19:20 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tdrkuCgas#t=02m24s

kaeru-P

• Apprentice
  • No need to grow those chihaya, Small bre-*SMACK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: February 05, 2012, 11:19:19 am »

TBH, I was already lurking here when I that issue was still in the works  :o :o :o

NOPE. No clue who you are talking about.
This.

Im pretty much scared to see what goes in the mind of that he-who-must-not-be-named xD

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: February 06, 2012, 10:32:36 am »
Don't...even mention about 'that' guy. He's like...(O-O") Bad news, man. Bad news.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: February 06, 2012, 11:02:32 am »
Change 2MY Color also switches during scenes throughout the game proper.  There are a few Nico Video... well... videos... that demonstrate some of the story game behavior.  I only watched the first one, but it does give a good idea the general deal of it.  Miki spoilers within, the third one appears to be end-game stuff:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16875119
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16883617
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16883881

I think I'll take it on jobs and promotions... it should be neat!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #1419 on: February 06, 2012, 02:49:28 pm »
That's so cool.
The colorful days change 2 my color is pretty lame though. It should change when each one of the idol's sings her color. I know that's a little demanding...but it would be too cool.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #1420 on: February 08, 2012, 02:49:07 am »
That's so cool.
The colorful days change 2 my color is pretty lame though. It should change when each one of the idol's sings her color. I know that's a little demanding...but it would be too cool.

That would be really cool if it changed from white to yellow to blue to red and so on with each color said. Then again, iM@S 2 doesn't use the 12 colors version, so Takane and Hibiki would be left out D:

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #1421 on: February 08, 2012, 04:51:58 am »
That would be really cool if it changed from white to yellow to blue to red and so on with each color said. Then again, iM@S 2 doesn't use the 12 colors version, so Takane and Hibiki would be left out D:

Oh meh, I totally forgot. That's lame. They should use the 12 color version.

MissDeidara

• Afuu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: February 11, 2012, 04:09:18 am »
I know this is pretty sudden, but I really wish for some of the Cinderella Girls design to become DLC. This one, for exemple.

The color could be different for every character, a little similar to these maid dresses from the first Im@s. I think it could be very cute! (Sorry for posting a Cinderella Girl picture on this topic, but since it had to do with DLC...)
While being a fangirl of Touma, MissDeidara really enjoys beating this latter in Fes.

kaeru-P

• Apprentice
  • No need to grow those chihaya, Small bre-*SMACK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: February 11, 2012, 01:12:44 pm »
I know this is pretty sudden, but I really wish for some of the Cinderella Girls design to become DLC. This one, for exemple.

The color could be different for every character, a little similar to these maid dresses from the first Im@s. I think it could be very cute! (Sorry for posting a Cinderella Girl picture on this topic, but since it had to do with DLC...)

DAT HARUKA  :-* :-* :-* <3 <3 <3 xD If this is what's coming I dont mind xDDD Tbh I have not checked the Cinderella Girls Yet so yeah this is surprising to me :P

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: February 11, 2012, 10:25:20 pm »
DAT HARUKA  :-* :-* :-* <3 <3 <3

I thought I would second this motion.

Quite a bit of the Cinderella Girls artwork is mega awesome, I'd be on board with expanding it into iM@S2.  I'm not particularly interested in the game itself, but... well I already said it... the artwork's nifty.