Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolm@ster 2 on PS3  (Read 285362 times)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolm@ster 2 on PS3
« Reply #1440 on: February 24, 2012, 01:21:06 pm »
hmm... i think i'll buy Eri from this catalog, but nothing else

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: February 24, 2012, 03:59:51 pm »
Dengeki.com tends to put up a breakdown of the upcoming DLC on their site.  A 720p/60fps is trailer included in the boxed link under the video.  Nice for extra screenshots and seeing what the PS3/360 difference is.  The video's somewhat meaty at 16Mbps video bitrate, but still nice to watch.

I'm up for some Eriness.  "Brand New Day!" is fine, not my favorite or my least favorite.  School related stuff is nifty, though I'm more interested in the outfits over the accessories.  Hooray for a bargain pack for the outfits!  The new standard outfit variations are fine, Windy Cherries looks the nicest.

Ritsuko glasses?

LOVE IT.

Overall a pretty nice catalogue, I approve.  There's a bit more time than usual before this comes out, I'll be able to plan spending much easier.

Also... Yukiho...

... doin' what a Yukiho knows to do.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: February 24, 2012, 04:08:36 pm »
I knew Eri would be cool & sexy it seems so her 83
I also really like the track uniform but the school dress really isn't my thing.
Also is there any word of if Eri & Ai can do any duos? I would hope so, but this is bamco we're talking about...

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1443 on: February 24, 2012, 04:33:01 pm »
Between, do the accessories have some kind of restrictions this time? Like, having to be a certain LVL to be able to use them?
Nope, no limitations on any accessories this time.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: February 24, 2012, 04:49:59 pm »
Dengeki.com tends to put up a breakdown of the upcoming DLC on their site.  A 720p/60fps is trailer included in the boxed link under the video.  Nice for extra screenshots and seeing what the PS3/360 difference is.  The video's somewhat meaty at 16Mbps video bitrate, but still nice to watch.

I'm up for some Eriness.  "Brand New Day!" is fine, not my favorite or my least favorite.  School related stuff is nifty, though I'm more interested in the outfits over the accessories.  Hooray for a bargain pack for the outfits!  The new standard outfit variations are fine, Windy Cherries looks the nicest.

Ritsuko glasses?

LOVE IT.

Overall a pretty nice catalogue, I approve.  There's a bit more time than usual before this comes out, I'll be able to plan spending much easier.

Also... Yukiho...

I just realized Yukiho is fleeing from that small dog.  Ha ha ha...

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #1445 on: February 24, 2012, 05:01:47 pm »
That image is sooooo adorable thanks to Ami and Makoto

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #1446 on: February 24, 2012, 05:41:53 pm »
Man, the outfits are cute but... I want to buy the songs first.
Kind of like Brand New Day but I like 自分Restart... Need to decide when I start my let's play.

Eri, hell yes... So, Ryo is next then. Don't disappoint me Namco

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: February 24, 2012, 09:29:09 pm »
I personally am not really that excited for Brand New Day as the DLC since I am not much of a fan of that song anyway. Plus Hibiki's episode wasn't all that great either. But man I really wished I had Japanese PSN cards so I could get Eri for the DLC. D:

BTW. that is a pretty cute pic above. Poor Yukiho.

Icehness

« Reply #1448 on: February 24, 2012, 09:59:02 pm »
It's great to see Eri finally here, since she is my favorite 876 idol. She looks amazing in PS3 graphics! also, nice to see some Harry Potter-y glasses as an accessory.

furix

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: February 24, 2012, 10:38:22 pm »
Hmmm, Eri, that's a good thing. :o

I just wish they could sing more songs...

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: February 24, 2012, 11:04:49 pm »
 My reaction to the whole catalog: YES. (Also, I feel like the only person who loves Brand New Day. XP )

I'm going to say that Ryo will probably show up in the catalog after next, since Ai showed up in the catalog before the last one. The next one will hopefully be Jupiter's DLC, or Rin and/or Len. Which is more likely is up to debate...

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: February 25, 2012, 01:47:26 am »
I am in LOOOOVE with the long skirted school outfit. <3

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:23 am »
What's with everyone ganging up on Hibiki? >.< . IMO, it's a pretty nice catalog. OMG Brand new day!!!. Ok Namco, now I want Cheering Letter, Hare Iro, Yakusoku and Itsumandemo, Dokomademo (or "Watashitachi Zutto Issho... Desho?" Y U CHANGE NAME?).

I'm not digging too much the school outfit, but at least it looks different enough that those in-game. I love how they're making "Extend bundles" making u think that you're actually saving money, but  it still costs you the same. I'm gonna wait a bit on Eri. I want to see all they can do with 876 PRO, hoping here that they can AT LEAST sing with the other idols the 5 songs they have the files for.

Oh and free stuff! Can't complain about that. I noticed the number five, so maybe a free costume at the end?? O_O. Hope so
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: February 25, 2012, 03:48:06 am »

Ritsuko glasses?

LOVE IT.

Also... Yukiho...

Haha, the picture. My thoughts on the catalog.

Eri: Yes, she's here! Now...where's Ryou?
Brand New Day: Not a big fan of the song, so I wouldn't get that.
Clothing: The school outfits look nice, but I'm not liking the glasses. And those crepes...
--Under Construction---

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: February 25, 2012, 05:07:26 am »
I love how they're making "Extend bundles" making u think that you're actually saving money, but  it still costs you the same.

Purchasing everything in the bundles (as opposed to individually) saves a consumer 990¥, which is over $12 USD currently.  It's not a bad way to go honestly.  I'm impressed they put School Girl Wear and Gakuen Jersey into a pack, otherwise they'd run 2,400¥ together.