Username: Password:

Author Topic: More Music?  (Read 4114 times)

Hitsuji-chan

• Amagase Touma & Jupiter Fan!
    • View Profile
Re: More Music?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 02:08:22 pm »
I also wouldn't mind Hibiki and Takane versions of the song 'i'. One of my favorites.

Not only "i"... other old songs, like relations or other songs! :3

currently (re-)playing: Haruka naru Toki no Naka de 5 (PSP), Jyuuza Engi (PSP)

pariah164

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 08:26:47 pm »
Not only "i"... other old songs, like relations or other songs! :3
Ooooh Relations. *A* I would love a Hibiki version of that.

/goes to make a Hibiki icon/sig set

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 12:36:14 am »
I'm actually happy that Jupiter's getting cds at all! I was thinking since they're dumb poo poo head boys and nobody likes them, they wouldn't get anything at all. And I really like Alice or Guilty.

*hoping for an iDOLM@STER Girl's Side or something like that sometime in the future*

As for the girls' songs, I'm wanting Ai like Hamburger. I can't listen to that song with a straight face, and it describes me since I'm probably going to turn into a hamburger one day from eating so many of them. XD
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:37:46 am by ninjamitsuki »

Hitsuji-chan

• Amagase Touma & Jupiter Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 05:28:53 pm »
I'm actually happy that Jupiter's getting cds at all! I was thinking since they're dumb poo poo head boys and nobody likes them, they wouldn't get anything at all. And I really like Alice or Guilty.

*hoping for an iDOLM@STER Girl's Side or something like that sometime in the future*

Since when get Jupiter a CD? Was something about their CD announced that I missed? o.o

currently (re-)playing: Haruka naru Toki no Naka de 5 (PSP), Jyuuza Engi (PSP)

pariah164

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 06:07:58 pm »
According to the music site, it looks like 2 CDs featuring music from the anime will be coming out in August and September, and the Master Box VII will also be released in August. From what I can tell, the new Master Box has no signs of Ai Like Hamburger, Kyun! Vampire Girl, etc.  So it looks like they're going to hold out on us for a while longer. Sigh.