Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 99149 times)

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #735 on: November 15, 2014, 04:41:59 pm »
That God awful moment when you're going to slice an onion for your burgers yet the thing just rolls right in the trash after setting it down...

Even had my back turned to it when I went to get a knife... guess the onion had other ideas. :P
I think the onion realized your intentions and chose to save its oniony, layered self.

Job interview in two days, yes! But not prepared for it... mostly because clothes. This is going to be fun. :T
EDIT: No, I did not get it. Ah well.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:30:06 pm by Virgofall »

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 06, 2014, 12:48:15 am »
For now... free, and planning some "madness".

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 14, 2014, 05:20:46 am »
Mood: bummed and puzzled because people are being rude to me on another forum. :(

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 14, 2014, 06:53:15 am »
If taking it up with their administration doesn't do anything then they're probably not worth your time.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 14, 2014, 07:15:21 am »
I could try that but there would be a lot of people to report. What happened is I made a post, someone shot me down, and a lot of people are agreeing with the person who shot me down. It's been two days and they're still doing this. This is all so strange because it's a forum where I wouldn't expect people to be inexplicably rude. I've been a member of that forum for years and I think it's a good forum and the administration is good. I've never had a problem like this there. I'm not sure what I should say to the administration because all but one are not attacking me directly, they're just agreeing with that one person. Also, they've made only one post each. I guess I could say that it's awfully one sided and that I don't think I've done anything wrong.

Update: This issue seems to have died down.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:51:46 am by altuixde »

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 21, 2014, 11:49:59 pm »
Yay, I have my car and boyfriend's home for a little while (so I can actually spend some time with him beyond what 160 characters allows).
...granted the last part is bad news for some of you but, well. The requests will always be there...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2014, 03:04:54 am »
Yay, I have my car and boyfriend's home for a little while (so I can actually spend some time with him beyond what 160 characters allows).
...granted the last part is bad news for some of you but, well. The requests will always be there...

Glad to know you're doing fine, at least.

As for me, at least I'm off of school for the next two weeks, so I have plenty of free time on my hands, thank god.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 22, 2014, 06:06:55 am »
Just being lazy myself, due to the commodities of a commonly-night shift job up in town. The fact we went about with a staff party/gift exchange this weekend was a boon -- pretty much felt at home with friends and relatives alike. In regards to said free time... have fun with that bliss, Arturo. :3

By the looks of it these days come far and between. Cherish them, especially for the holidays.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:12:42 am by DeviantProtagonist »

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 22, 2014, 08:01:42 pm »
Pretty tired. Last day of work until I'm off for the rest of the week. Now I really need to catch up on my video games and fan projects...and get some ideas.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2015, 02:50:57 am »
Happy New Years and have a safe night, guys and gals. I am going to get shit-faced. :3

Edit: for today, I'm spirited far beyond belief; another forum community that I frequent recently helped prevent a suicide from occurring. When it first started, a long-timer named Royce had posted he's retiring his passion and 'maybe even life'. What followed was days of inactivity involving the shutdown of his Skype, Twitter, Facebook and even personal website. We dug around like crazy, lending whatever encouraging words we had whilst trying to connect to his relatives and authorities -- we simply had little-to-nothing to work with. It was dreadful, so we hoped.

In true spite of these woes, however, it's now only today he came back on Facebook, renouncing his 'dumbest' decision to go about with the suicide and having more of an appreciation for life -- especially with those in support of him. Royce simply needs time and away from the meds, now. This scared the hell out of me, so I hope to God I'll never have to deal with this again; pain is no gain whatsoever. For what it's worth, it was extremely heart-warming to see a community from around the world come together at this point of time. It's definitely something to live for.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:56:22 pm by DeviantProtagonist »

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 29, 2015, 12:54:17 am »
College is generally being decent, except for the prospect of potentially having to drop a class I REALLY wanted to do. Ran into a few 3DS gamers; also ran into a girl earlier who was fond of Atlus and import games, iM@S included (although they only had the original Xbox game). If you so happen to be on these forums, it's the girl with the Ritsuko keychain who's much too fond of witty banter in Interpersonal Communications class.

And now off to work on the last parts of that English assignment due in approx. 13 hours or so.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 02, 2015, 06:49:49 am »
To any bespectacled fellow who is hampered by winter, I've discovered my secret outdoor weapon against fogginess in the form of... SHAVING CREAM! :3

Seriously, it's verily simple yet it works; all you need is to dab four blots on both lenses, on both sides. Then -- using a washcloth -- smear around then buff out said cream without actually washing it off your glasses. Beware those streaks, though, so wipe accordingly.

Now you should be set for the day. Hell, I could hold my nerdgoggles glasses above a steaming pot and it'd stay crystal-clear. Granted, this may come to be overly useless to those reading on a whim whilst maybe being away from winter, but hell if I'm not satisfied. C:

College is generally being decent, except for the prospect of potentially having to drop a class I REALLY wanted to do. Ran into a few 3DS gamers; also ran into a girl earlier who was fond of Atlus and import games, iM@S included (although they only had the original Xbox game). If you so happen to be on these forums, it's the girl with the Ritsuko keychain who's much too fond of witty banter in Interpersonal Communications class.

And now off to work on the last parts of that English assignment due in approx. 13 hours or so.

A Ritsuko keychain? That's adorable, so I'd love to see it. Nice to see college treating you well enough, particularly in meeting friendly faces. Speaking of, I take it those 3DS folk have a set of polygamist wives in Awakening? :3

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #747 on: February 12, 2015, 04:35:14 pm »
I'm feeling very thankful right now. How come? Today, I've been om this forum for one year. In that year, I've participated more in the community, improved my art with advice from multiple people, met some new friends, and best of all, became a more social person.

Its thanks to you guys that I've finally learned more about this franchise and showed me multiple things I didn't know I'd enjoy. I'd like to specifically thank Amazing_Grace, DeviantProtagonist, Virgofall, ChocoCats, Heattokun, chaos176, RoninatorMarx, Maka, and Tafira for being awesome people. Of course, how can I forget everyone else here? Thank you guys for being an amazing community and here's to another year for me. :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:38:00 pm by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 12, 2015, 05:29:45 pm »
I'm bored because there's nothing much to do, yet procrastinating when I have a lot of things I want to do.

Perhaps, I might need to get on to them and do it.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 12, 2015, 06:59:58 pm »
Procrastination sucks indeed, especially when you're caught up with back-to-back work shifts meanwhile. I suppose you can consider that as leverage for yourself to actually get stuff over with. :P

I'm feeling very thankful right now. How come? Today, I've been om this forum for one year. In that year, I've participated more in the community, improved my art with advice from multiple people, met some new friends, and best of all, became a more social person.

Its thanks to you guys that I've finally learned more about this franchise and showed me multiple things I didn't know I'd enjoy. I'd like to specifically thank Amazing_Grace, DeviantProtagonist, Virgofall, ChocoCats, Heattokun, chaos176, RoninatorMarx, Maka, and Tafira for being awesome people. Of course, how can I forget everyone else here? Thank you guys for being an amazing community and here's to another year for me. :)

The pleasure is certainly mine. I joined Project iM@S to get into a lovable circle of friends in and outside the forum, as well as to give whatever in return. Having joined a little later, there's already many things to reflect on. Happy see your business here has made you a better person.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:12:02 pm by DeviantProtagonist »