Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 125326 times)

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #585 on: April 25, 2013, 04:59:47 pm »
Can't wait.

Because my birthday's (on tuesday) coming up, following my grandad's (father's side) death anniversary.
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 25, 2013, 08:05:06 pm »

Sad

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 28, 2013, 10:10:57 am »
Feeling good. For now, I have 8 nights (I count nights, not days) of rest. After some "student problems", I can get back doing some drawings. Though I'm a little disappointed with non-math tests results (Oh... the irony).

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 03, 2013, 03:27:06 pm »
Horribly depressed.

Rest in peace, Jeff Hannemann.

Bro

• Found Melan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 04, 2013, 02:07:33 am »
About to go a local Anime convention event, cosplaying this!:

Very excited!
HIBIKI PRIDE 2013

[4:15:39 PM] MooMoo: i think nonowa's cute tho
[4:15:59 PM] MooMoo: i bet if she was real she'd feel like a ballon full of warm water

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 05, 2013, 08:57:53 am »
Pissed.  Couldn't get on for days so I thought the site was down, only to find that everyone's been posting all along.

WarOmnimon

• Greenhorn
  • There ain't no strings on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 05, 2013, 05:01:58 pm »
Pissed.  Couldn't get on for days so I thought the site was down, only to find that everyone's been posting all along.

I hears ya.  I also hate when that happens, especially at other forums that I participate in.  ::)

I'm in a good mood, as plans to get another Tamagotchi (Specifically the newest Japanese release) for my v-pet collection are being made as I speak.  If not via eBay or something, via a trip to Los Angeles and an import store near there that I have planned for early to mid summer.  Oh, and also because of Animal Crossing for the 3DS coming out soon.
PSN - WarOnion316
Nintendo Network - WarOnion
3DS FC - 1547-5202-3440
If you play me in Smash, beware of dog and duck.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2013, 03:04:27 am »
Aggravated.   I just lost power during a thunderstorm.  I didn't even get a chance to shower after jogging and eat.  Fortunately I managed to find my flashlight along with my portable electronics.  I should be running out of power any second now...

edit: I'm back.  After half an hour, I gave up and tried taking a shower with a flashlight perched on the bathtub so I wouldn't injure myself.  Power came back on while I was taking it, but I didn't have the light on so I didn't notice.  -_-;;;

Losing power is like being thrown into a sensory deprivation chamber.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:35:23 am by JNiles »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 07, 2013, 12:41:21 am »
Shocked. I wish that this story were an April fool's joke.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #594 on: May 07, 2013, 11:02:55 pm »
^ sounds like a sort of tin foil hat story to me.

I'm not too bad, recently. I've got a fiberop internet connection and cable in my room now. Streaming videos is painless now. :D

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 08, 2013, 02:47:34 pm »
Doing well. Going to be graduating from College a few months from now.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #596 on: May 09, 2013, 01:56:09 pm »
On one hand, I guess I'm doing alright. I'm still well and running. Managing to help the local community somewhat. On the other hand, life problems, feeling secluded, and rare sleepless nights because of.

I don't mean to sound heartless, but I just don't want to rant/whine/whatever. I'm just holding on right now and it seems to get more difficult as time passes.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #597 on: May 09, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »
Calm as I finally finished my bachelors degree and graduate in a week in a half, which my sister will be graduating as well... Afterwards, I plan on getting a Masters in IT Administration and Security while my sister continues her Masters in BME.

Also, ordered new computers as graduation presents. My sister is getting a Dell Precision N4700 with a 2.7 GHz Intel i7 Quad Core, 16 GB of memory, 1080p IPS screen, 1 TB HD and nVidia Quadro K2000 and Windows 7 because she uses Engineering applications that require a fast computer. I'm getting a 2012 non-Retina Macbook Pro with a 2.6GHz i7 Quad Core, 750GB 7200 RPM HD, High-res Anti-Glare screen, nVidia Geforce GT 650m with 1GB GDDR5 with a 16 GB aftermarket upgrade. Either way, it will make running virtual machines and video editing a lot quicker. Can't wait. :p

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 09, 2013, 11:00:45 pm »
-snip-
I'm getting a 2012 non-Retina Macbook Pro with a 2.6GHz i7 Quad Core, 750GB 7200 RPM HD, High-res Anti-Glare screen, nVidia Geforce GT 650m with 1GB GDDR5 with a 16 GB aftermarket upgrade. Either way, it will make running virtual machines and video editing a lot quicker. Can't wait. :p

Why didn't you wait until WWDC (in June)? New MacBooks could be introduced then, and the price of the models they replace might come down a bit. Also, if they do reduce the price of the 2012 MacBooks at WWDC, you'd be eligible for a credit of the difference if you buy one at the end of May (less than two weeks before the price reduction).

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #599 on: May 10, 2013, 12:16:35 am »
Why didn't you wait until WWDC (in June)? New MacBooks could be introduced then, and the price of the models they replace might come down a bit. Also, if they do reduce the price of the 2012 MacBooks at WWDC, you'd be eligible for a credit of the difference if you buy one at the end of May (less than two weeks before the price reduction).

I'm afraid that they will discontinue the 15 inch classic Macbook Pros and keep only the 13 inch, which means I will be stuck with the Retinas that you can't upgrade and they are too expensive when you add a 16 GB DDR3 ram and a 512GB SSD since it's non-servicable. Of course, that means I can't do a build to order once those models go away. But I don't really care about having an older GPU and CPU as a Quad Core i7 is already faster than my dual core i5 2.4GHz Base model and that I don't really play games on my computers. I do Photoshop, video editing, programing and run multiple Virtual Machines.

Also, I ordered it with a JIS keyboard as I find out that you can't actually type some words such as パーティー using romanji typing and I'm still learning the language. While there is a few differences, I think I can get used to it since it's similar to a qwerty keyboard.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:39:10 am by chikorita157 »