Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 134092 times)

Milwaukee12

• Apprentice
  • Let's do our best!
    • View Profile
    • Milwaukee12's Twitter Feed
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2012, 07:03:26 pm »
Nervous.  Going to do something on twitter and I am unsure how to go about it.

*Edit:  I did it and got my heart broken.  I'm a different man because of it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:35:43 am by Milwaukee12 »

xkillo147

• くっ
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2012, 12:00:53 am »
Good.;) I found out Toonami is getting a revival May 26th. I'm fairly grateful for it since it introduced me to anime. 8)

ζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζ!!!!

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2012, 01:03:56 am »
Fantastic.  The problematic foster girl left yesterday with only a few bumps, my twin sister's about to have her 2nd child, and I finally caught up on some iM@S 2 DLC... so it's time for another run.  Chihaya's turn, it shall be fun.

First weekend in a while I'm stickin' to the house.  I should do this more often!

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2012, 02:54:36 am »
Sad.  :(

One of the members of the Bee Gees, Robin Gibb passed away yesterday. It was my dad's favorite band since in the 70's.
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

kaeru-P

• Apprentice
  • No need to grow those chihaya, Small bre-*SMACK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2012, 10:24:01 am »
Awwww God I have some sort of blues or something I really feel depressed today, the weather isn't helping too, not sure if its just monday/after holiday blues or I may have some depression issues...

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2012, 04:23:35 pm »
Feeling a little better, the Canterberry Bells are perking up again after being repotted and rewatered. It's raining hard outside though and I have two pots of germinating Morning Glories on the backyard terrace... I should probably bring them in...

Going to order some burgers and then cat-nap the day away... back to the grind tomorrow...

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2012, 07:17:19 am »
Agitated.  Just finished stacking my CD collection edgewise (my reason for inquiring about people's organizational habits in the pictures thread).  Everything sorta fits with the crushable thin sleeves on top, but I have this weird fear of stacking things in an orientation other than "flat".  I suppose as my collection grows, I'll have to do it again.

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2012, 05:22:35 am »
First I was pretty excited.  My twin sister had her daughter this afternoon.  They managed to unravel the cord from the baby's neck and everything generally went super ultra awesome.  I'm an uncle... um... six times over!  Sweet.

Next I was mildly frustrated.  Current unit in the iM@S 2 game does not want a revival of the first release.  Lots of retries, only for the best attempt (oh the oodles of lucky stars) to be interrupted by a neighbor at about 10PM with a computer problem.  It's a brand new (albeit: refurbished) system, and I can't fix it at this time of night.  There's always tomorrow for gamin' and computer fixin', so... right on.

Now I'm just... disappointed... angry... shocked... and then disappointed all over again.  I said it a few days ago: These foster kids never learn.  Now instead of one awful thing... it's a complete other.  It was only two days ago I was able to finally address the last issue.  Now something else just as bad?

What the hell?  She's on track to be adopted... why risk that now?

Tomorrow was supposed to be catch-up day.  Now it won't... it'll just be deal-with-another-stupid-problem day.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2012, 06:47:18 am »
Sad.

My hockey team lost.

So we can't get the Stanley cup now.

And if the guy who's gonna buy the team backs out, we'll never have hockey in this town again. ;A;

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2012, 09:01:16 am »
Some places, hockey just can't support itself unfortunately. If nothing else, maybe the team'll move to Canada or something, they'll be set.

Glad my baseball team's doing great.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:04:38 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

TTB

• anta nyanka...
    • View Profile
    • please help them out
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2012, 11:43:00 am »
First I was pretty excited.  My twin sister had her daughter this afternoon.  They managed to unravel the cord from the baby's neck and everything generally went super ultra awesome. 

Holy Moly Congratulations!

I'm an uncle... um... six times over!  Sweet.

Erm... *looks at Yayoi avatar... *looks at "twin sister" ... ahh I forgot the first rule of the internets... how careless of me...

Next I was mildly frustrated.  Current unit in the iM@S 2 game does not want a revival of the first release.  Lots of retries, only for the best attempt (oh the oodles of lucky stars) to be interrupted by a neighbor at about 10PM with a computer problem.  It's a brand new (albeit: refurbished) system, and I can't fix it at this time of night.  There's always tomorrow for gamin' and computer fixin', so... right on.

Now I'm just... disappointed... angry... shocked... and then disappointed all over again.  I said it a few days ago: These foster kids never learn.  Now instead of one awful thing... it's a complete other.  It was only two days ago I was able to finally address the last issue.  Now something else just as bad?

What the hell?  She's on track to be adopted... why risk that now?

My goodness, I don't suppose you could share a little about this tale?

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2012, 06:08:23 am »
My goodness, I don't suppose you could share a little about this tale?

Legally I can't be specific since they're minors.  I don't want it to sound like every teenager that ends up in care here (or anywhere) is problematic.  Many are, but some do reach their goals.  The oldest has been here two years so far, so there's still hope she'll get (and stay) on the right track.  I do get a little irritated with the... outlandish... shenanigans they get themselves into.  However the issue is settled for today, so it's a one-step-at-a-time deal from here on out.

Yar, I still have hope for her... so it's all good!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2012, 06:32:13 am »
Some places, hockey just can't support itself unfortunately. If nothing else, maybe the team'll move to Canada or something, they'll be set.

We're still going to root for them wherever they go and whoever they are!! It'll just suck because our State economy is already pretty bad considering the border issues so having our state take this as another economic hit is going to be pretty difficult.

On topic, very excited for the con tomorrow!

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2012, 07:32:57 pm »
Kinda... nice.
Helped a guy at uni with some 3ds MAX problems (damn, I actually haven't modeled anything for about a year!) today and just ate a good pizza.

On the other hand, I borrowed a book from my friend, but I don't see him that much and either I forget to take it with me (a Java textbook, things like that tend to be quite big) or just can't find him. Just when I found him and had the book with me, guess what happened? He had no free space in his bag and he didn't want to walk around with it in his hands (Can't blame him. Also, I had my lectures in diferrent building in different part of the city for the rest of the day - couldn't give it to him later).

We had a suprise test on one of the lectures (it was only because the professor wanted to know how well we know the material - we even could take it anonymously(!)) that forced me and my other friend to stop our multiplayer match in VC2 (I was actually pwning him very well), but that's a totally different thing... ;)

xkillo147

• くっ
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2012, 03:57:45 am »
Calm, but I have two finals left and those two will determine if I get an A or B in my class=better or worser GPA. :P

ζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζζ*'ヮ')ζ!!!!