Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 99119 times)

seibo

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #750 on: February 15, 2015, 06:43:33 am »
Maaan I'm getting in a depression funk and I realized it's because I forgot to take my meds this morning (whoops, took em right before writing this though). It really stinks cause my depression likes to target whatever I'm doing at the moment which in this case is FE:A. So now I'm having all these feels about the inanity of life towards a bunch of anime timetraveling babies. And right now I'm not feeling any of my other games so I'm just in a rut :/

Bleeeeh depression suuuuuucks. Although it's manageable since I have the superpower of 'intense self-awareness'.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 15, 2015, 01:56:28 pm »
And I'm on the roll again, getting some work done in the Net.

But yeah, it leads to me being bored. And having nothing to do.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 15, 2015, 08:42:52 pm »
I'm feeling very thankful right now. How come? Today, I've been om this forum for one year. In that year, I've participated more in the community, improved my art with advice from multiple people, met some new friends, and best of all, became a more social person.

Its thanks to you guys that I've finally learned more about this franchise and showed me multiple things I didn't know I'd enjoy. I'd like to specifically thank Amazing_Grace, DeviantProtagonist, Virgofall, ChocoCats, Heattokun, chaos176, RoninatorMarx, Maka, and Tafira for being awesome people. Of course, how can I forget everyone else here? Thank you guys for being an amazing community and here's to another year for me. :)

HAPPY FRIEND-IVERSARY~

I'm really grateful to you guys too. I have no idea how long I've been here, but I've been off-and-on throughout the years making some really great friends. I love all you guys, I honestly have yet to find someone I dislike on this forum.
I should spend more time here.

Personally, I'm currently feeling quite good. Just a bit overworked. I never seem to have time for a lot of the things I used to do. Like this forum.
But, oh well.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 18, 2015, 08:21:25 am »
Lazy and trolled. College was supposed to have started two weeks ago, but... it failed. And I'm don't have class for that week too due to carnival. :p

On the other hand, I'm sort of proud of myself. I feel like my arts skills improved more. Besides, I'm hyping for... something. Then, I'm in a good mood. xD

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 22, 2015, 12:56:24 pm »
I feel agitated today for some reason I don't know. Perhaps a little chat would keep me occupied.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #755 on: February 22, 2015, 05:01:52 pm »
I feel agitated today for some reason I don't know. Perhaps a little chat would keep me occupied.

Hope you're feeling better.

As for me, I'm a little anxious. One of the last weeks of one of my classes is next week. ><

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 22, 2015, 07:46:07 pm »
Hope you're feeling better.

Yes, I feel better now. But I must sleep soon.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 25, 2015, 09:33:27 pm »
Older. Physically and mentally. xD

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 05, 2015, 11:32:16 pm »
Happy. I ordered some Comply foams and they arrived a day early. They really reduce the microphonics of my ADDIEMs. The foams may not be such a great value, though, depending on how fast they fall apart.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 07, 2015, 02:53:09 pm »
I feel like some sort of desire to move on.

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 08, 2015, 04:10:42 am »
Disappointed.
Apparently a (former) Polish progamer I kinda liked was arrested for drug dealing. :-/

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #761 on: October 29, 2015, 01:50:03 pm »
Bumping for...reasons. I need to let this out somewhere.

I'm gonna keep this purposely vague and not mention any names. (Don't worry, it has nothing to do with you guys. I love you all. <3 )

Do you ever just...get so angry at someone's thoughts and feelings about certain things? It's not just some things, it's...everything they say. Like you're completely the opposite of them in every sense. You feel rightfully angry because of x and y but at the same time, reading what they post on social media just feels like a waste of time, especially when you don't have the guts to tell them you disagree. In fact, it seems like the better option to just ignore them altogether, because some people have probably already disagreed with said person.

Tl,dr; I'm currently ignoring someone with very strong opinions that oppose mine, but am also slightly curious to see where they're coming from.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:56:02 pm by chihayacutie »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #762 on: October 29, 2015, 02:05:11 pm »
Bumping for...reasons. I need to let this out somewhere.

I'm gonna keep this purposely vague and not mention any names. (Don't worry, it has nothing to do with you guys. I love you all. <3 )

Do you ever just...get so angry at someone's thoughts and feelings about certain things? It's not just some things, it's...everything they say. Like you're completely the opposite of them in every sense. You feel rightfully angry because of x and y but at the same time, reading what they post on social media just feels like a waste of time, especially when you don't have the guts to tell them you disagree. In fact, it seems like the better option to just ignore them altogether, because some people have probably already disagreed with said person.

Tl,dr; I'm currently ignoring someone with very strong opinions that oppose mine, but am also slightly curious to see where they're coming from.

All. The. Time.

There's a topic that's been burning particularly hot on social media lately that's just making me so angry.

I just try to ignore it... :/

My current mood: Generally happy about my current state of being
Still a little frustrated over some unfinished business involving someone I helped out at 10th live
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:07:48 pm by animagic4u »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 29, 2015, 03:56:27 pm »

I know where you're coming from, but if their opinions are too irrational, then there's no point in trying to listen to them.  It will only put you in a bad mood.  And, those people will never change their minds even if you present logical arguments.  I agree that you should ignore such person as they are not worth your time and energy because I'm sure there's a ton of people who disagree with them, anyways.

You remind me of one of my friends in a similar situation.  It brings her mood down whenever she reads something on the internet that posts things she (and I) strongly disagree with.  I convinced her to ignore such people since those haters usually don't use their heads but instead bark really loud.  So, they're not worth your time and energy.  Listening to them will only put you in a bad mood. 

And, once your mood is spoiled, then your entire day is spoiled.  If that happens, then try talking with some good friends.  It can help a little bit.  You can also discuss such topics to them (or anyone with a more moderate opinion) to see their side without having to follow some crazy person on the social media.  I feel like those crazy people throw out logic just to gain attention.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 04:11:24 pm by mariokirby »

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 30, 2015, 10:50:42 am »
I feel relieved, yet nervous about the coming week.