Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 103021 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #690 on: July 27, 2014, 01:50:50 pm »
Annoyed bc wiki vandals. :/

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 27, 2014, 07:37:10 pm »
Annoyed bc wiki vandals. :/

Same here, too =/

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 28, 2014, 12:04:14 am »
Hmm... empty. Having a "What to do?" feeling lately.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #693 on: August 01, 2014, 12:08:44 am »
Hmm... empty. Having a "What to do?" feeling lately.

The feeling of summer.

As for myself, I've been in immense physical pain for months and seriously only want answers.
Fed up with doctors who aren't helping. =w=;

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 01, 2014, 03:55:03 am »
As for myself, I've been in immense physical pain for months and seriously only want answers.
Fed up with doctors who aren't helping. =w=;

I hope you find the cause soon and also a way to cure it. Pain isn't fun.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 01, 2014, 04:03:58 am »
Seems similar to the chronic shoulder pain I've had in my right side. Aside from an intake of Tylenol, I found that daily stretching/flexing works.

Of course, I'm not sure what pain you could be having so this may verily be moot. D:
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #696 on: August 01, 2014, 04:12:51 pm »
Thanks guys. Just taking things day by day. It's nerve pain, so nothing really helps, but staying positive has been the best medicine so far.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 11, 2014, 01:00:39 am »
I feel kinda stupid right now. It turns out that I've been listening to muffled music on these Sony headphones

for almost three years. I finally tried the stock earpads that were included with the headphones and the sound is noticeably clearer. Why didn't I give them a listen three years ago before replacing them with third party earpads? ::)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #698 on: August 11, 2014, 02:58:55 am »
Like I'm gonna die. School starts again in about a week and I'm JUST getting all my work done. At least I'm graduating this year and I can kiss all that crap goodbye once I go to college.

I feel kinda stupid right now. It turns out that I've been listening to muffled music on these Sony headphones for almost three years. I finally tried the stock earpads that were included with the headphones and the sound is noticeably clearer. Why didn't I give them a listen three years ago before replacing them with third party earpads? ::)

I know how you feel. Headphones never tell you the quality of the music and you always have to be the judge of it for yourself. I have earphones that came with a Galaxy S4 and the bass was garbage! I used iPhone earphones instead.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 11, 2014, 06:09:49 am »
In college, it's still not a bad idea to get familiar with the course material before the course starts. ;) But at least that isn't work that has been assigned.

I think I know a way to improve the sound of the earphones that came with your Galaxy S4. There are apps for smartphones that attempt to optimize the output for specific headphones, and they tend to produce a more dramatic improvement with headphones that sound bad. Here's one for Android, it's called UBiO. I have UBiO for iPhone and it makes Apple's EarPods, and the earbuds that Apple sold immediately before the EarPods, sound a little better to my ears. There's also a long list of other headphones that UBiO supports. I'm not sure if it's worth the $5 though, because there are other cheaper apps for iPhone that do the same thing. Perhaps there are other apps for Android that do what UBiO does, except better.

Edit: Oops, I just noticed that UBiO doesn't list any Samsung headphones. Oh well, it's still a pretty good app.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 08:45:57 am by altuixde »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #700 on: August 11, 2014, 04:00:01 pm »
At least I'm graduating this year

Congratulations! I am also graduating this year, although, from college.
College is a blast, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Today I'm suffering from a splitting headache, but happy about some loot I got recently: Macbook Pro (RIP WALLET), 5,000 yen PSN card, and the Casting Voice game, among others.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 07:12:00 pm by animagic4u »

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 11, 2014, 10:00:46 pm »
Congratulations! I am also graduating this year, although, from college.
College is a blast, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Today I'm suffering from a splitting headache, but happy about some loot I got recently: Macbook Pro (RIP WALLET), 5,000 yen PSN card, and the Casting Voice game, among others.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... very nice! Congrats for both of you!

Lately, I'm feeling... weak. My week resumed in: going to college and... sleep. But still, I'm a little happy for finding some ways to improve my creations.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #702 on: August 11, 2014, 10:48:11 pm »
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... very nice! Congrats for both of you!

Lately, I'm feeling... weak. My week resumed in: going to college and... sleep. But still, I'm a little happy for finding some ways to improve my creations.

Why thank you. I've been feeling rather weak lately too. Good luck with your classes!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 11, 2014, 10:48:36 pm »
some loot I got recently: Macbook Pro (RIP WALLET)

How familiar are you with the Mac OS? If you need any help or app recommendations I might be able to help you out. ^^ In fact, I'll give you one right now, here's an awesome alarm/timer app: Pester.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #704 on: August 11, 2014, 10:51:03 pm »
How familiar are you with the Mac OS? If you need any help or app recommendations I might be able to help you out. ^^ In fact, I'll give you one right now, here's an awesome alarm/timer app: Pester.

Fairly familiar. I attempted to download and install Fink yesterday so I could get all my favorite applications up and running (unfortunately I ran into a bit of trouble, so I'll try reinstalling later).
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out. ^_^