Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 106481 times)

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2014, 02:22:51 am »
Nearly sleepy.

After I watch a new Puchimas S2 episode, I started a fell sleepy right now. Then I will woke up at noon.
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 05, 2014, 04:29:31 pm »
Anxious, being that I'm about to see the Winter Soldier with family and friends for the first time. Since critics have been giving it 9.0s across the board, it'll be simply grand. :3

Also I happen to be drinking a cup of Green Tea. Always a time for everything. :3
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:31:03 pm by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #677 on: April 05, 2014, 04:36:04 pm »
After the CG anime announcement and seeing new CFV cards, my happiness is shot through the roof at this moment.

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #678 on: April 05, 2014, 05:37:34 pm »
Anxious, being that I'm about to see the Winter Soldier with family and friends for the first time. Since critics have been giving it 9.0s across the board, it'll be simply grand. :3

Me too! I really liked it, I thought it was super intense! How 'bout you?

Anyway, I'm pretty content myself but also really tired from last night haha :P

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 06, 2014, 03:42:24 am »
It really was a great movie. Not only did it deliver on twists and the action, but it had those tender moments as well.

If you're familiar with the first Captain America, then it's pretty damn rough to see Steve resigning to death just to have his friend back, or Steve having his former romance with Peggy cut short due to her now ravaged by age. The fact both of these people are essentially figments of Steves' former life makes it hurt even more. All in all this was a fantastic film.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 10, 2014, 12:20:03 am »
Excited.

Last year, Eriko Nakamura (Haruka's VA) was at Anime North. This year, Yumi Hara (Takane's VA) is going. I think I'll be making a return trip this year.

I wonder if she'll say anything in English.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19706738
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:54:38 am by Yodudes0 »

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2014, 08:19:08 am »
Transitioning from giddy to grumpy.  Got some CDs today, including the Masterpiece single, but I'm missing the lunar eclipse because this stupid state decides to have it rain all night NOW of all times, after being dry enough to let all the nasty pollen build up for a week straight.  No moon princess viewing for me. :(

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2014, 10:50:28 pm »
...I'm missing the lunar eclipse because this stupid state decides to have it rain all night NOW of all times, after being dry enough to let all the nasty pollen build up for a week straight.
Not sure where you live, but that pain was felt. x.x; Same issue of being unable to watch because weather... I just didn't bother because watching a stream or looking at a pic after just isn't the same.

Pretty tired and bored, my mind's just kind of wandering everywhere (as is my mouse and the 9 tabs up on Chrome...). Also somewhat planning ahead next month's spending, now that I'll be getting a new office chair (my aunt's buying it since sales, but I'm paying her back as a result). My mind's always at work, even at rest, no wonder I'm so highstrung.

...actually scratch that, now I'm a tad annoyed with timeout. Thankful I got to keep the post though.

EDIT: Adding another note, next day after this post time. It's morning, and I'm happy and annoyed at once. Happy for fulfilled video requests, and having a free day (which is rare nowadays)... annoyed because sleeping issues have kept me awake (I don't like sleeping too long and am generally nocturnal besides) and because snow, after days and days worth of decent spring weather (I dislike summer weather because it's much too hot, and I prefer colder weather... but snow in April when it hasn't been snowy for the entire month prior isn't pleasant either). 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:45:53 pm by Virgofall »

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 19, 2014, 02:20:14 am »
Drowsy. My head is feeling cloudy...perhaps from all this pollen.

Also annoyed from writer's block.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 14, 2014, 02:12:28 am »
A little uneasy. We've got a bit of a brushfire due to intense heat and Santa Ana winds where I am. It's far from my house, the wind is blowing it towards the ocean, and there have been no evacuation orders yet, but I'm just worried we may have to deal with an ashy sky again. A fire like this one hasn't happened in almost seven years.

Also because of the Santa Ana winds, I had to spend more time cleaning the pool than working on my projects. Very frustrating it is. :P

evc_9

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 14, 2014, 04:38:30 am »
As for me, a mixture of stress, apprehension, and some excitement.

stress: having to study for three exams in order to get a piece of paper that says I am SUPER qualified to work at my job and to avoid being bumped about like a rubber ducky at a full kiddie pool

apprehension: just took a position that is 100% night shift.  I know I should be grateful for the regular income and all, but all night shifts?

excitement: my imas one for all 1st press limited edition will be coming soon; the order has updated from processing to processing/shipping

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 14, 2014, 02:11:20 pm »
In short, a giant mixture of emotions, both good and bad.
Good things include OFA coming out (mine's already started to ship) and (hopefully) being near to the ending of regular driving lessons (since I'm told I'm near-ready for my license, and I apparently learned very quickly according to my instructor). I'm also told that I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past few months after changing my diet - been hoping to lose more, but I'm lower than I was before a certain incident occurred which I gained weight due to the related stress from, so yay for that.
Not quite so good things... well, a constant situation going on with some unrequited feelings I hold for a friend aka, the one who gave me this name keeps rearing its ugly head despite my best efforts in keeping it down, and the driving lesson matter has its own downsides. Namely, if I fail the test, then what... and what am I going to do after getting a license, if I don't?
I've generally been melancholic as of late (well, it's more like my default mood), but all I can do is continue on, after all. (Besides, idols! I can't give up on them.)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 20, 2014, 12:46:40 am »
Wishing I had ESPN.
Japan is playing live right now in the world cup and I kind of want to watch.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2014, 11:42:58 pm »
Tired. Between reapplying to college, coping with best-friend-turned-lover's absence (letters are a godsend but despite, for at least another 6 months...), appointments for nearly everything throughout the whole month and waiting on numerous phone calls to try to work on getting even MORE appointments... can I sleep yet, and NOT end up dwelling on point 2 on the way there to effectively cut that amount by half? *flop*

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 23, 2014, 04:43:39 am »
Overloaded. I really want to get back to my fanfics and artwork, but I currently have to work on trial decks for an upcoming card game app.