Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo  (Read 9448 times)

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:23 pm »
Back in the day when Takagi was a producer, he had a few idols following him and one of them fell in love with him (I'll assume that idol is Kotori).

One day, Kuroi came by and he had an eye for Kotori. Kuroi decided to steal that idol and make her to become his and his only. But, Kotori told him that he already fell in love with someone else.

Then uhh...you get something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3auMPbMOs (XD)

That's the conclusion that I had come to XD Though (and this is my last off-topic post in this thread, I promise)...LOL at the idea of Kuroi running away and sobbing underwater. When I watched that, all of the characters magically iM@S-ified.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 12:19:47 am »
That's the conclusion that I had come to XD Though (and this is my last off-topic post in this thread, I promise)...LOL at the idea of Kuroi running away and sobbing underwater. When I watched that, all of the characters magically iM@S-ified.
XD Cool. (Getting back on topic...)
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 12:38:20 pm »
Wait, just curious, why would Takane and Hibiki be in Jupiter's game? To find out what happens to Takane and Hibiki after they join 765Pro...you just play the normal iM@S2 game, and to find out what happened "before", you play SP XDD Though none of the games are really canon to each other...

well SP did showed Takane and Hibiki in a way that we'll know why they want to be Idols and some of their story..On Dearly Stars, They're already part of 765 which means that after the SP game they both transfered to 765 and then produced by another producer..That's where I wanna get my nose into and I know everyone already know what I mean^^..I know they're not cannon to each other but if you look closely, most of the versions are connected in a way that it's missing some pieces in order to be connected to each other...

in Idolm@ster 2 before when it was announced and I saw takane and hibiki there, I was assuming that maybe they already know Kuroi since they came from 961 anyway but I was suprised they didn't even know him..XD

anyways back to topic..I wonder what happens to shouta and hokuto after they disband PJ..

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 12:50:20 pm »
well..all we know is that they went back to their own lives and all..but easily throwing the "Idol" name is kinda hard..well they are still popular after the face-off at fireball and well let's see...2 weeks then grandfinal and then ending..I think many fans cried after fireball but it's just a single festival and there are more to come..and besides why quit being an idol? I mean c'mon not all fans of 765 are females right? and they can still continue BUT in another agency without competing with 765..They can also start being one team as they restart..it's sad but I think it's not also impossible for jupiter to become real nd ideal idols..

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 01:09:50 pm »
well SP did showed Takane and Hibiki in a way that we'll know why they want to be Idols and some of their story..On Dearly Stars, They're already part of 765 which means that after the SP game they both transfered to 765 and then produced by another producer..That's where I wanna get my nose into and I know everyone already know what I mean^^..I know they're not cannon to each other but if you look closely, most of the versions are connected in a way that it's missing some pieces in order to be connected to each other...

in Idolm@ster 2 before when it was announced and I saw takane and hibiki there, I was assuming that maybe they already know Kuroi since they came from 961 anyway but I was suprised they didn't even know him..XD

well..all we know is that they went back to their own lives and all..but easily throwing the "Idol" name is kinda hard..well they are still popular after the face-off at fireball and well let's see...2 weeks then grandfinal and then ending..I think many fans cried after fireball but it's just a single festival and there are more to come..and besides why quit being an idol? I mean c'mon not all fans of 765 are females right? and they can still continue BUT in another agency without competing with 765..They can also start being one team as they restart..it's sad but I think it's not also impossible for jupiter to become real nd ideal idols...

anyways back to topic..I wonder what happens to shouta and hokuto after they disband PJ..
Umm...You're not getting back on topic. Plus, I don't really understand what you're trying to say on your second comment.

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 11:06:53 am »
in my second comment I was wondering why didn't jupiter move to another agency instead of disbanding after the "fireball" event..

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 11:23:02 am »
in my second comment I was wondering why didn't jupiter move to another agency instead of disbanding after the "fireball" event..
If they did, then fanboys in Japan would rage!

And we don't want that. (But I do hope we can meet them in the next game though, if there's even a next one.)

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 12:30:16 pm »
I thought Jupiter had really just formed for the sake of 961 gaining more power, not for the sake of being an idol group.

Like...since Touma had so much power on his own, he was put into a unit under the hopes that it would be completely unbeatable!...which, actually had a reverse effect, given that you don't beat Touma in the game until he's with Jupiter...

Anyway, in a nutshell, I think they disbanded since they didn't have that reason to remain an idol unit.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 03:34:48 pm »
I thought Jupiter had really just formed for the sake of 961 gaining more power, not for the sake of being an idol group.

Like...since Touma had so much power on his own, he was put into a unit under the hopes that it would be completely unbeatable!...which, actually had a reverse effect, given that you don't beat Touma in the game until he's with Jupiter...

Anyway, in a nutshell, I think they disbanded since they didn't have that reason to remain an idol unit.
Yes, you're right. Thinking that 3 male idols would form an unstoppable pact and beat our female trio unit to get to the top...

They disbanded because they lacked unity(or teamwork, whatever Touma said) and thought they aren't worthy to become a trio unit anymore.

But wait, why are we talking about Jupiter in here and not in the "Project Jupiter" topic? (Oh right...Fangirl wars. Wait it over, then we can move this topic.)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 10:12:23 pm »

That would explain why each member of Jupiter is strong on their own, but they don't work as a unit... Like, maybe they were trained individually and never learned how to work with each other.
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2011, 11:23:21 am »
well that's sad..I was looking forward to Ryo meeting them soon since he's the only male so far..though voiced by a female..

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »
That would explain why each member of Jupiter is strong on their own, but they don't work as a unit... Like, maybe they were trained individually and never learned how to work with each other.
Maybe...so.

well that's sad..I was looking forward to Ryo meeting them soon since he's the only male so far..though voiced by a female..
Same, I was hoping to see the idols from 876Pro in Im@s 2. (Maybe they could replace R.K...)

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 05:15:09 pm »

Same, I was hoping to see the idols from 876Pro in Im@s 2. (Maybe they could replace R.K...)

next time I hope to see jupiter again..but in a new light..^^

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 06:13:19 pm »
next time I hope to see jupiter again..but in a new light..^^
Depends on what you mean by that. (They're in a new agency? Become a guest in your idol unit? or what?)

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 09:59:32 am »
Depends on what you mean by that. (They're in a new agency? Become a guest in your idol unit? or what?)

in my own words.."Split Route"..one for the females and one males so we can choose which agency we'll focus on..Jupiter(or touma only) can start with the DS Agency (876??) so they could team up with Ryo to build whatever they lack on im@s2 while Eri and the other can be transfered to 765(new unit for ritsuko) adding another thrill on 765..

It'll be nice to work with another agency aside from 765 and another rival aside from 961(or maybe not since Kuroi can handle both female and male anyways)..also it'll be a good chance to have boy battles instead of boys vs girls..