Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo  (Read 9100 times)

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 09:38:57 am »
we need a game for jupiter(include Takane and Hibiki as well) to give them some background..if bamco will be kind to give us one..we need to respect them too since without them, Im@s 2 will be the same as the first game..and also to complete their personal data..what I wanna know is how,why and where did the members of jupiter came from..as well as what happen to Takane and Hibiki after joining 765..

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 09:41:57 am »
Wait, just curious, why would Takane and Hibiki be in Jupiter's game? To find out what happens to Takane and Hibiki after they join 765Pro...you just play the normal iM@S2 game, and to find out what happened "before", you play SP XDD Though none of the games are really canon to each other...

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 09:48:38 am »
we need a game for jupiter(include Takane and Hibiki as well) to give them some background..if bamco will be kind to give us one..we need to respect them too since without them, Im@s 2 will be the same as the first game..and also to complete their personal data..what I wanna know is how,why and where did the members of jupiter came from..as well as what happen to Takane and Hibiki after joining 765..
Wait, just curious, why would Takane and Hibiki be in Jupiter's game? To find out what happens to Takane and Hibiki after they join 765Pro...you just play the normal iM@S2 game, and to find out what happened "before", you play SP XDD Though none of the games are really canon to each other...
I'll just say that I wish the next Idolm@ster game is about 961Pro and we'll be able to find out why Kuroi hates Tegaki so much and we'll be able to know more about 961Pro and how it works. (And maybe we might find out Jupiter's backstory...and why they want to become idols. Oh, how I want to know so much about Touma! <3 <3 <3)
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 09:53:27 am »
I actually wouldn't be too surprised if they never actually revealed why Kuroi hates Takagi so much (a la "noodle incident", where they reference it but never directly say what it is).

I think the 'best' situation Kuroi has ever been displayed in was that drama in SP where he took a "family photo" of Azusa, Producer, and Iori.

I say that only because if fans start feeling sympathy for Kuroi, he becomes less of a threatening rival, and less of a rival that people actually want to fight against.

and then Kuroi will submit to and/or join 765Pro a la Project Fairy and I don't want that

Also, kudos to people that know what the "noodle incident" is from.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 10:09:29 am »
I actually wouldn't be too surprised if they never actually revealed why Kuroi hates Takagi so much (a la "noodle incident", where they reference it but never directly say what it is).

I think the 'best' situation Kuroi has ever been displayed in was that drama in SP where he took a "family photo" of Azusa, Producer, and Iori.

I say that only because if fans start feeling sympathy for Kuroi, he becomes less of a threatening rival, and less of a rival that people actually want to fight against.

and then Kuroi will submit to and/or join 765Pro a la Project Fairy and I don't want that

Also, kudos to people that know what the "noodle incident" is from.
(Does not know what "noodle incident" you're talking about)

>_> You're hiding something and I know it! *suspicious*

rubberchickencircuit

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: A Message to Most Jupiter Haters
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 11:01:25 am »
I'm a bisexual girl who writes slashfics. [...] And I hate Jupiter.
And I'm a bisexual guy who enjoys some slashfics, and not others. It's actually as simple as whether I like the involved characters as personalities—or might want to know them if they were real (er, with varying degrees of intimacy, LOL).

Jupiter? Touma saves himself—barely—by being a tsundere, though his behavior at times really is unforgivable. I guess I like P x Touma (sorry, Clear Blue), because I enjoy the idea of P having a significant other who's both hot and a total handful. Same goes for Hokuto x P (yes, Hokuto would just coolly presume he was in total control, which would make for enjoyably awkward situations when he wasn't).
Of course, Clear Blue will be pleased to know that I see no sign of either Touma or Hokuto actually being into P in-canon (not to mention vice versa!).

Shouta... is too young to get involved with anyone, thank goodness.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
Re: A Message to Most Jupiter Haters
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 11:36:09 am »
And I'm a bisexual guy who enjoys some slashfics, and not others. It's actually as simple as whether I like the involved characters as personalities—or might want to know them if they were real (er, with varying degrees of intimacy, LOL).

Jupiter? Touma saves himself—barely—by being a tsundere, though his behavior at times really is unforgivable. I guess I like P x Touma (sorry, Clear Blue), because I enjoy the idea of P having a significant other who's both hot and a total handful. Same goes for Hokuto x P (yes, Hokuto would just coolly presume he was in total control, which would make for enjoyably awkward situations when he wasn't).
Of course, Clear Blue will be pleased to know that I see no sign of either Touma or Hokuto actually being into P in-canon (not to mention vice versa!).

Shouta... is too young to get involved with anyone, thank goodness.
It's not his fault that he's being such a hateful person, Kuroi was the man behind him after all.

Well...All the girls are both hot and a total handful, I can't see why P would produce another (male) idol. (Unless, Touma walks into 765Pro, then it's another story.)

Although I would see them as friends (with a brother-like relationship)...Hokuto and P? Hm...Due to same age, I guess they would be drinking-pals! (Yay for legal age to get alcohol!)

(It's all just a dream...)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 12:18:55 pm »
(Does not know what "noodle incident" you're talking about)

>_> You're hiding something and I know it! *suspicious*

Noodle incident = event that's never explained. Source = Calvin and Hobbes.

Oh, and Kuroi's hate for Takagi was already explained somewhere at the spoiler thread. I think it's because Takagi was better than Kuroi in some areas and 'got the girl' (assuming they were rivals in love) in the end or something like that.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 12:32:42 pm »
Kuroi's hate for Takagi was already explained somewhere at the spoiler thread. I think it's because Takagi was better than Kuroi in some areas and 'got the girl' (assuming they were rivals in love) in the end or something like that.
"Rivals in love?" (*thinks for a moment*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOWTZCuQ7A (No! That's not what I meant! >_<)

I remember someone saying that Takagi took away an idol Kuroi liked and Kuroi was pissed at him for that. I think it was in Takane's story.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 12:45:01 pm »
Aw, kudos lose their value when their bribery factor is publicly displayed D:

Nonetheless, the 'got the girl' event isn't ever explained in detail as an actual situation, so I think it can still count as a noodle incident sort of thing...I think. *4am talking*

Also, I thought that Takagi always bragged that one of the idols he produced previously fell in love with him though they never reached their full success as idol, and it was implied that that idol was Kotori? Feel free to call me crazy but I -do- remember reading that somewhere XD

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 12:58:05 pm »
True about the got the girl part, but we're explaining the Takagi-hate here, so in-depth on that may not be necessary.

Also, I thought that Takagi always bragged that one of the idols he produced previously fell in love with him though they never reached their full success as idol, and it was implied that that idol was Kotori? Feel free to call me crazy but I -do- remember reading that somewhere XD

Wasn't this part of our wild mass guessing back at SP? D: What I recall about that is Takagi once produced an idol and got her to work too hard (forgot what happened to the girl). Then when Kotori got into 765 (Takagi is president of it by now) she reminded him of that idol and vowed not doing the same thing again.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 01:05:53 pm »
We did wild mass guessing back at SP?

Anyway, it's in the wiki under Takagi's trivia that Takagi does (at least, in iM@S1) brag about the idol he produced falling in love with him, and under Kotori's trivia that she and Takagi are very close, and that Kotori used to be an idol... Maybe I came to that conclusion on my own, somehow? :s I'll ask someone who knows a bit more about Kotori than I do next time I get the chance.

Also, that probably didn't need to be under spoiler warning, but better safe than sorry.

Also also, this post is officially off-topic. Sorry 'bout that.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 01:13:00 pm »
Yeah, we did. Anyway, the Wiki has a lot of unconfirmed facts on it that I wanted to confirm with the players (I be damned for at least not knowing Japanese, since iM@S videos are abundant anyways) (I found one thing there that I've proven false, just haven't deleted yet), so I wouldn't count on some of the information there.

And yeah, perhaps we should save this for another topic.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 01:13:42 pm »
Aw, kudos lose their value when their bribery factor is publicly displayed D:

Nonetheless, the 'got the girl' event isn't ever explained in detail as an actual situation, so I think it can still count as a noodle incident sort of thing...I think. *4am talking*

Quote from:  this random guy on YouTube
"Hokuto and Shouta knew that Takagi got the girl Kuroi liked and that Takagi won in everything."

And you said that:
"One of the idols Takagi produced previously fell in love with him though they never reached their full success as idol..."

My conclusion would be:
Back in the day when Takagi was a producer, he had a few idols following him and one of them fell in love with him (I'll assume that idol is Kotori).

One day, Kuroi came by and he had an eye for Kotori. Kuroi decided to steal that idol and make her to become his and his only. But, Kotori told him that he already fell in love with someone else.

Then uhh...you get something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3auMPbMOs (XD)

(Sorry if we're off-topic, we'll try and get back on course.)

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »
And yeah, perhaps we should save this for another topic.
Ok, forget what I said then.