Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo  (Read 9098 times)

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo
« on: April 01, 2011, 02:21:04 am »
I understand this might be breaking the rules, and I could possibly be banned, but I barely post anyway, and I wouldn't mind not sharing a forum with these hypocrites. I'm just really freaking angry because of this issue, and I want to get it off my chest. I ask that at most, you give me a strike. I still want to post here occasionally, but if this warrants a ban, either let me know and I'll sugar coat this post, or ban me. I'd prefer not to be banned though.

The topic is Jupiter Haters. Now, I am a girl, so of course, I'm going to automatically want to defend these painfully handsome boys, but, especially on the youtube video for Koi wo Hajimeyou and even on here, that some of the Jupiter hating from idiotic fanboys is getting way out of hand.

I respect opinions, and all that, but a lot of the Jupiter haters AREN'T, and they're so nasty about their hate that it really grinds my gears.

But it wouldn't bother me so much if so many of these Jupiter haters weren't the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

Most of these Jupiter haters adored Ryo Akizuki, even calling it the greatest twist to happen to iDOLM@STER.

Excuse me? He's male! Just like Jupiter! So you're saying Ryo is fine, but Jupiter is not?

"Oh, but he looks like a girl, so he's A-OK!"

Umm, no, it's not. He's still a guy no matter how you slice it, no matter how many pink dresses you put him in. There's still a penis underneath all those girly outfits.

So as long as they can pass off as a girl, they're fine!

EXCUSE ME?!

You're just angry because you can't masturbate to them That's what!

And you know what, if you find Ryo attractive in any way, or like him because he looks like a girl, and you're a guy, you're probably a bisexual, in denial. Even though he looks like a girl, he's still a boy, and you're attracted to a boy. That goes for any straight male shotacon or trap lover out there. They're bisexuals in denial.

Now, if you're one of those people who dislike both Ryo AND Jupiter, I still resent you, but at least you aren't a hypocrite.

If you hate Jupiter for reasons other than simply the fact that they're male, such as you not wanting the fandom to be ruined by stupid fangirls (I have to deal with KaitoxLen fans all the time in the Vocaloid fandom... *shudders*), or not wanting the fandom ruined with shipping, I respect your opinion, and I apologize on behalf of your ignorant brethren.

I may be coming off as a stupid yaoi fangirl, afterall, I have a hasubando who I fantasize about every night (Vash the Stampede, for those curious. ^_^), but a lot of the iDOLM@STER fandom is just as stupid and fanboyish, so we're even. :P

*breathes deeply*

I'm sorry, I had to get that rant out... I feel a lot better now...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:32:31 am by ninjamitsuki »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: A Message to Most Jupiter Haters
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:40 am »
Jupiter was mean to my girls.
No one is mean to my girls.

I don't hate Jupiter because they're not girls...I hate them because I'm supposed to. They're my rivals. And I love to hate them.

(Your rant is justified, but there are a couple lines that could have been said in a more mature manner, not hating, just saying.)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 02:28:35 am »
I'm a bisexual girl who writes slashfics. One of my collections of pics of one of my favorite guy characters has over 500 pics.

And I hate Jupiter [although not NEARLY as much as before, I can tolerate them but I'm never going to be a fangirl of them].

So your logic is moot.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:29:31 am »
Oh, well I haven't played the game yet, so I didn't know about their behavior.

Well, if you hate them because of how they act, that's perfectly fine, I'm just mad at the hypocrites who worship Ryo and throw darts at pictures of Shouta or something.

Edit: Again, if you hate them for other reasons, this is perfectly fine.

Again, this is only targetted to people who fap to Ryo and stuff...

I edited the title to be more clear.

Now, if the haters on YouTube gave legitimate reasons like you guys did, and you guys are awesome, I would never have made this rant. :D

Sorry for grouping you guys with the YouTube idiots, I haven't posted here in a while...

I hope you forgive me, I really didn't mean to group you guys with the idiotic fanboys on youtube...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:34:36 am by ninjamitsuki »

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: A Message to People Who hate Jupiter But Love Ryo
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 02:39:09 am »
Yeah, the people on this forum aren't really like that, even the ones who don't care for Jupiter :P
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:36 am »
I honestly didn't care for Jupiter either.

I just hate them somewhat for making Yukiho cry that one time. Even though Yukiho may cry quite often, someone making her cry is a whole other situation.
I'll just keep laughing at the Touma X P pairing...ehehehe

bluski

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 03:33:13 am »
ROFL, when I first saw the PV of Jupiter... well, originally the first thing I thought was that it was fakety fake fake because there would NEVER be guys in Idolm@ster, right? XD Then I thought that Shouta was actually Ryo.  :D (well, I mean, they have roughly the same color hair and eyes... I figured that Kuroi "stole" Miki that one time, so why not Ryo?) I don't like Jupiter for the same reasons that I don't like the negative girls in the game (Iori, sometimes Takane). They're just... negative and that makes me want to punch them. Basically everyone that has been involved with 961 was negative and icky for at least some time. That's who Kuroi picks, I suppose.  :D

I like Ryo because he was just adorable and awkward and had me believing he was a girl until I saw a few comments on youtube like "I can't believe this is a guy"... LOL, He's not my favorite, though.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 06:05:23 am »
Luckily the iM@S fans on this forum are reasonable and we can talk about topics in a civil manner, Jupiter fans or not. I like Jupiter myself, but I respect those who don't like them. I agree, the Jupiter-bashers who have no good reason for hating them besides the fact they're guys really do get on my nerves, and most of them can be found on Youtube, but a lot of people on Youtube who bash are just immature. One person even said that because I liked Jupiter, I "wasn't a true iM@S fan and should GTFO." Seriously...

Even those on the forum who dislike Jupiter; they all have rational and valid arguments for not liking them. ^^

However, there will always be people who dislike a certain character (or characters, in this case), no matter what fandom you go to. Even the female idols have their share of people who don't like them. The good thing about this forum is that everyone can share their opinions, but we can all have fun as iM@S fans.

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:40 am »
I have no real opinion about Jupiter themselves. Male Kakusei Miki - yawn. Blondeguy McFlirterson - snore. Shouta...is kind of cool sometimes I guess.

The thing I don't like is all the nonsense about them. I come here and there's a bunch of fangirls piling up the forums with squees. I go to Youtube and there's a bunch of fanboys with pitchforks and torches. sigh.

I'll just be in my corner of the fandom far far away from any boys and leave them to be fought over by people who are more concerned about their existence.

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 08:17:07 am »
The topic is Jupiter Haters. Now, I am a girl, so of course, I'm going to automatically want to defend these painfully handsome boys

I'm a girl and I'm not going to defend these handsome boys.

Ryou is damn near one of my favourites, if not my favourite, because I like the character itself, and as far as Jupiter goes? What I've seen of them is that two out of three are dickish and Shouta is adorable. Do I hate the songs? No. Do I hate BOYS IM MY IM@S1?!"" No, I don't. Do I like them as characters? In general, no.

I don't hate Jupiter though i could say something else about the fangirls, but assuming I should like three characters based on their gender is a stupid idea.

also i am well aware of my icon and it has nothing to do with this

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 09:58:27 am »
I didn't hate jupiter on the game..what I hated is that bamco didn't gave too much role for the group unlike project fairy of the PSP where you'll meet your rival every audition and the other 2 randomly..I was hoping for a good story behind jupiter but they didn't gave it..much more when the other 2 members appeared so suddenly without notice..seemed like they just throw jupiter there without any reason and focuses only on touma..you don't even need to gave a damn on them and just focus on the awards and ranking before week 54..

I know there are events where you either see Kuroi or any of the jupiter member while on schedule but that's just that..no story or anything..

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 10:32:20 am »
Yeah, I can't say I favor Jupiter much (personality-wise, Shouta is alright. And Touma's voice is hawt, but I don't care for his looks at all, nor his rudeness XD), though kasmichan raises a good point. For them being your main rivals, they don't really have much of an actual purpose...

Yayoi's story has a lot of Shouta in it, but I rarely see Hokuto at all (does someone have a story that focuses on him?). Touma pops in more than enough with his "raaaah unity is STUPID I have more power than all of you pathetic idols combined" long speechbits, though.

I think Ryo is more likeable in general because he makes that GYAOOOON noise because he is who he is...he's not coming up to rain on your victory parade XD

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 10:36:51 am »
I think Ryo is more likeable in general because he makes that GYAOOOON noise

That sound makes everything better.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 11:32:56 am »
Oh, it's a Jupiter supporter! I'm so happy to have fans like you around.

Oh wow...Long text of Jupiter haters and rants...Ah! I know what your talking about.

Quote from: The idiot who hated Jupiter to his guts
You fags are ruining our game, get the fuck out of our idolm@ster.

And this is from our great member of the iM@S forums:
Quote from: Marx
Aww.... Some people don't like men in their iM@S? Well, guess what? They were made to be disliked. Hated, perhaps. It's to motivate you guys into playing this game with your best!

Hate them or love them, you still gotta use your producing skills and wipe the floor with Jupiter's bishounen hairstyles. So since you hate them, DO IT! In cold blood too, if you want. XD

This is my channel, tell me if you can find at least one person in any one of my Jupiter vids that placed a hate comment on there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/022107
(Obviously, I'm a Jupiter supporter if you seen my channel.)

I'll just keep laughing at the Touma X P pairing...ehehehe
Oh, come on! You just had to bring that up do you? (Grrr...)

I didn't hate jupiter on the game..what I hated is that bamco didn't gave too much role for the group unlike project fairy of the PSP where you'll meet your rival every audition and the other 2 randomly..I was hoping for a good story behind jupiter but they didn't gave it..much more when the other 2 members appeared so suddenly without notice..seemed like they just throw jupiter there without any reason and focuses only on touma..you don't even need to gave a damn on them and just focus on the awards and ranking before week 54..

I know there are events where you either see Kuroi or any of the jupiter member while on schedule but that's just that..no story or anything..
Totally agree with you...I was hoping for something to happen between the girls and Jupiter all I get is "Oh! I just bump into Jupiter randomly hurdur cutscenes", there are some parts that are interesting though, but I wish there was more.

Yeah, I can't say I favor Jupiter much (personality-wise, Shouta is alright. And Touma's voice is hawt, but I don't care for his looks at all, nor his rudeness XD), though kasmichan raises a good point. For them being your main rivals, they don't really have much of an actual purpose...

Yayoi's story has a lot of Shouta in it, but I rarely see Hokuto at all (does someone have a story that focuses on him?). Touma pops in more than enough with his "raaaah unity is STUPID I have more power than all of you pathetic idols combined" long speechbits, though.
I'd second that. Touma's voice is love!  <3
Makoto's story seem to have something about Hokuto.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 07:57:43 am »
At first I didn't like them too much, especially since... well.. Ryo, but they did grow on me, though.

Touma and Shota especially grew on me but Hokuto, not so much, not that I hate him, he just doesn't really stand out to me (not because of the age, I wouldn't like Azusa as much as I do if that was the case).

Asides from that, I wonder what could happen if Ryo and Shota met X3