Username: Password:

Author Topic: Marx's Drawing Archives (WARNING: Will be image-loaded)  (Read 19516 times)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
Re: Marx's Drawing Archives (WARNING: Will be image-loaded)
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2014, 04:30:36 pm »
I thought I post this ahead, since its original purpose is done.

I entered a drawing contest in a wiki group a while back, and made this as my entry. It's a sketch for a promotional image for my fanfic that I'll be writing.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 03:38:14 am »
That is awesome.

'Nuff said.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 12:32:25 pm »
Birthday pic for Uzuki, which now doubles as her congratulatory pic for being 4th place in the elections!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 08:13:57 pm »
You're still amazing and I'm still impressed.
That is all.
Return to your drawing.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 12:55:43 pm »
Hehe. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm still in the process of doing Rin's celebratory image and I wanted to do Mio in the same picture. But emotional block prevents any progress right now.

Instead (and since those were available for use), I decided to draw and practice some more with color pencils. Here's what I did with that: My OC, Leo Aoki:

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 06:44:27 pm »
Hehe. Thanks.

You are welcome. :3

My OC, Leo Aoki:

What a coincidence. In a book I'm writing, I have a character named Leo and one named Aoki.
Now they join together to form this masterpiece.
Men with blue hair are cool. And I still love your style.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 02:43:51 pm »
...Yes, I know it's a day late. Yesterday wasn't a good day and I had a lot of hindrances on me. But now I'm here with this pic! ^^

To compensate for my tardiness, I'm making a 4koma featuring Iori to be posted soon.

What a coincidence. In a book I'm writing, I have a character named Leo and one named Aoki.
Now they join together to form this masterpiece.

If either of them has a dark childhood, part of a super-secret organization or being the bearer of a powerful deity, then feel free to make the connection even more. XD

Men with blue hair are cool. And I still love your style.

Same here. Wish I could make the hair darker. And the eyes probably not green. lol

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2014, 03:00:01 pm »
Iori's pose is adorable! ^-^! Can't wait for the 4koma.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2014, 04:18:22 pm »
...Yes, I know it's a day late. Yesterday wasn't a good day and I had a lot of hindrances on me. But now I'm here with this pic! ^^

To compensate for my tardiness, I'm making a 4koma featuring Iori to be posted soon.

4koma?!
4KOMA
Excited for this! I've tried making 4komas myself, but they never actually look good. :P I can't wait to see yours. :D

Iori looks really nice, though. You're good at stuffed rabbits. XD
Also the plaid on her skirt. How do you do it.

If either of them has a dark childhood, part of a super-secret organization or being the bearer of a powerful deity, then feel free to make the connection even more. XD

...well. Both of them have dark childhoods (really everyone but one guy does :P), and they were both aliens forced into human bodies through the use of fantasy artistic license science (because I'm writing this, I can do whatever I want).
And it centers around personifications of the seven deadly sins, Leo and Aoki being two of them.
Does that count? XD
He sounds cooler by the second, though.

Same here. Wish I could make the hair darker. And the eyes probably not green. lol

Pssh, green eyes and blue hair looks cool. :P
And it looks nice with the lighter blue anyhow, so it's alright.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2014, 04:28:08 pm »
Yo! Ehehe..... I was kinda busy IRL, so that's why I'm not around. Missed me? Well, guess not. Anyway...

AMI AND MAMI TIME!!

Yes I know the devil theme is redundant now. Ran out of ideas at the last minute. It still looks good, right? That's what matters, right? D:

Also, I haven't forgotten about the 4koma. It's done already (I made two), and I'm gonna have to scan it, because my taking-pics-with-camera technique isn't gonna cut it. Will post tomorrow.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2014, 05:58:39 pm »
Don't worry, I missed you. :P

The twins are adorbs, this drawing is adorbs, I have to stop using adorbs, and overall it's still just as great as I remember your style being. I just love the attention to detail on the clothes, and those cute little facial expressions! You're good at art. :P

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2014, 06:04:17 pm »
I think I like the hand holding the best in that pic. Shows a bit of the twins' unity. Overall, I like!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 12:14:43 pm »
The moment you've all been waiting for! Presenting... My Iori's Birthday 4koma!!

Okay, I got no idea how to introduce this properly, so, yeah. lol

Also the plaid on her skirt. How do you do it.

It's not hard. Just tedious. A simple skirt's comparatively easier to do

...well. Both of them have dark childhoods (really everyone but one guy does :P), and they were both aliens forced into human bodies through the use of fantasy artistic license science (because I'm writing this, I can do whatever I want).
And it centers around personifications of the seven deadly sins, Leo and Aoki being two of them.
Does that count? XD

Well, he's a young prodigy to super ambitious parents, was estranged by said parents to a foreign country because of one time he failed them in getting a perfect score, had to fend for himself in a place with a language he doesn't understand, which included to steal food from someone but was immediately ran over by a car, was tended to full health by the same person who he stole from, eventually being adopted by that person, and got in the secret agency that person is working for after finding out about it by accident, promising to be the ideal agent they want him to be just to make his stepparent proud.

Don't worry, I missed you. :P

The twins are adorbs, this drawing is adorbs, I have to stop using adorbs, and overall it's still just as great as I remember your style being. I just love the attention to detail on the clothes, and those cute little facial expressions! You're good at art. :P

Thanks. I feel a bit of alienation in the net because of a past experience. I'm just happy that it's not always the case and that I can find people who'd appreciate me. So, thanks to everyone here. ^^

I still feel I have a lot to learn, though, but I'll get there. Also, getting the right expressions for them was kinda hard. You could probably tell by the erasure marks on Mami's mouth.

I think I like the hand holding the best in that pic. Shows a bit of the twins' unity. Overall, I like!

Thanks. My brother said it was impossible for humans to do that pose. Turns out it's possible, but it's very stressful on the arm to the wrong person.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:16:54 pm by RoninatorMarx »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 11:30:23 pm »
The moment you've all been waiting for! Presenting... My Iori's Birthday 4koma!!

........OK. OK, that's adorable. That is adorable, and incredibly talented, and...how do you even...
...I love it. <3 XD

It's not hard. Just tedious. A simple skirt's comparatively easier to do

To an art noob like myself, it's incredibly impressive. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COMPLIMENTS. :P ;D

Well, he's a young prodigy to super ambitious parents, was estranged by said parents to a foreign country because of one time he failed them in getting a perfect score, had to fend for himself in a place with a language he doesn't understand, which included to steal food from someone but was immediately ran over by a car, was tended to full health by the same person who he stole from, eventually being adopted by that person, and got in the secret agency that person is working for after finding out about it by accident, promising to be the ideal agent they want him to be just to make his stepparent proud.

He sounds impeccably awesome. Write a book about him. And then let me read it.
It can be like a book exchange! :D

Thanks. I feel a bit of alienation in the net because of a past experience. I'm just happy that it's not always the case and that I can find people who'd appreciate me. So, thanks to everyone here. ^^

I still feel I have a lot to learn, though, but I'll get there. Also, getting the right expressions for them was kinda hard. You could probably tell by the erasure marks on Mami's mouth.

Well, you can always count on me for year-round friendliness. :P You're very welcome.

Still, I really love the detail you put into all your works. I can tell you really sat down and thought about what you wanted to do--and what's more, you actually made it look good.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2014, 09:57:40 am »
It's the end of the week, so I finally managed to get some R&R from job training. Originally, I was gonna post here my Pokeart but I think this is more appropriate.

The other moment you've all been waiting for! Marx's drawing style from eight years ago! :D

I was gonna show some superhero designs, but skill-wise, this is worse. D: I made this at a time when I was watching Kamen Rider Kabuto (hence the pose and miscellaneous sketches at the side).

........OK. OK, that's adorable. That is adorable, and incredibly talented, and...how do you even...
...I love it. <3 XD

To an art noob like myself, it's incredibly impressive. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COMPLIMENTS. :P ;D

Kyaaaa. Thanks. I can't just simply take compliments. I dunno why. lol XD

He sounds impeccably awesome. Write a book about him. And then let me read it.
It can be like a book exchange! :D

I'll be working on that. I'll tell you when I'm done.

Well, you can always count on me for year-round friendliness. :P You're very welcome.

Still, I really love the detail you put into all your works. I can tell you really sat down and thought about what you wanted to do--and what's more, you actually made it look good.

Thanks! I dunno, I guess I really want to put my soul into my art because technically they're my children. A bit of perfectionism also helps there. I can't explain it well, to be honest.