Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER 2 + S4U request thread  (Read 234061 times)

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: iDOLM@STER 2 + S4U request thread
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2011, 05:43:30 am »
POINTLESS POST HERE, but I'd like to thank everyone who is willing to post everyone else's requests. Keep up the the good work everyone! :D

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2011, 06:00:41 am »

Update from me: for future requests, something else has been unlocked now. As demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSD49UJIbkU

Also, I will be unable to fulfill requests as frequently on weekdays where I have classes. Just so you know that.
Days! Just a few days away!

Ufufufu...

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2011, 07:23:43 am »
Update from me: for future requests, something else has been unlocked now. As demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSD49UJIbkU

Also, I will be unable to fulfill requests as frequently on weekdays where I have classes. Just so you know that.

*heart* Azunyyyaan~

Oops, wrong Azusa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QXlwOtwx0

*heart* Azusa-san~
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2011, 07:31:07 am »

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2011, 07:58:59 am »
@ Kirbysim: I'd like to see some of the endings when you get there. Bad, Normal, Good, doesn't matter to me.

Sure thing!

I'll hit record on all story-essential parts on my first playthrough (so that I can cover the Jupiter stuff as well). Should be able to put them up within the next day.

Triple edit: Think I'll do Chihaya (leader), Haruka, Hibiki for my first playthrough.

For now I'll do maybe one or two S4U videos to basically gauge how much HDD space I'd need to capture all the story stuff, and to see how long it takes to upload to Youtube.

EDIT: Erm, has anyone's request not been covered yet? Getting a little tough to keep track of whose is not done yet.

Double edit: anyway, sorry guys, you'll have to wait till tomorrow before I'll be able to put up the story mode and Jupiter vids. I was gonna upload them to Youtube as I go along, but I'm not very happy with the quality (test vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdrmvcs13A ) so I'm going to edit them before putting it up online. I just really hate the desaturation. And framerate's not the smoothest thing out there too - will try and see if it's fixable.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:30:59 am by KIRBYSIM »
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:30 am »
I would like to request a 720p (or higher) screenshot of the S4U menu with Takane/Chihaya/Makoto/Yayoi/Hibiki.

I know it sounds insane, but the gamerpics are obviously resized versions of these, so I want to make an avatar out of the source material.

Why the hell do you want to look at, say, Chihaya, when Mami is singing?

Personally I try to look away when Mami is singing.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:43:48 am by Elixir »

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2011, 11:49:28 am »
At the moment, other than Elixir's requests, I believe Neko-P's second request has not been fulfilled yet.

@KIRBYSIM: I do note than your video quality is higher than mine methinks. Though I guess it's because recording equipment is different and I don't have any video editing skills. xP

Ufufufu...

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2011, 11:52:22 am »
At the moment, other than Elixir's requests, I believe Neko-P's second request has not been fulfilled yet.

@KIRBYSIM: I do note than your video quality is higher than mine methinks. Though I guess it's because recording equipment is different and I don't have any video editing skills. xP

What're you using to record? I'm using a HD PVR so I record at 720p all the time, but the problem is that this stupid device always gives me desaturated results with some motion blur mixed in, too. So I was thinking of using some filters to make the video look the way it should (or at least, better).

I haven't edited anything I've uploaded to Youtube so far.

Anyway, I've watched your vids and I think the quality is acceptable. Let's be pragmatic here: capturing, editing and uploading takes time, so I think even between you, me, Piccup, and everyone else who's contributing, it'll probably be impossible to upload every single thing everyone wants to see. So let's just do what we can. :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:54:54 am by KIRBYSIM »

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »
What're you using to record? I'm using a HD PVR so I record at 720p all the time, but the problem is that this stupid device always gives me desaturated results with some motion blur mixed in, too. So I was thinking of using some filters to make the video look the way it should (or at least, better).

I haven't edited anything I've uploaded to Youtube so far.

Anyway, I've watched your vids and I think the quality is acceptable. Let's be pragmatic here: capturing, editing and uploading takes time, so I think even between you, me, Piccup, and everyone else who's contributing, it'll probably be impossible to upload every single thing everyone wants to see. So let's just do what we can. :)

I'm just using a Dazzler because I was kind of short on cash. And I'm fairly certain I'm recording at the best quality I can, since it's not the HD version, which I may or may not get that sometime in the future.

And yeah, dulely noted. Also, the recording kind of takes up a lot of hard drive space for me, so I pretty much, record, edit, upload to Youtube, then delete.

Ufufufu...

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2011, 05:44:32 pm »
I think Kirby will have to do HD requests (although, I think others might have other HD recording devices), seeing as I also have a dazzler and a gamebridge.  'yea old school. XD;

I can take HD requests for a day because my friend has a Hauppauge and she was more than willing to let me go to her house and record things.  Hopefully I can do one on Saturday.

Space should be okay now seeing as I have an external hard drive.  but yeah, when videos build up, they can take up a lot of space.  (and if you're recording in HD persay, it'll take up even a lot more space)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2011, 05:55:24 pm »
EDIT: Erm, has anyone's request not been covered yet? Getting a little tough to keep track of whose is not done yet.
Mine hasn't been filled yet
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

iWant

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »
@Katsuyuki-P Thank you for the video! Me ga Au Toki is my favorite song and this is my favorite unit.

If anyone can do this request for me, I don't care how long it takes, I want the same unit (Yukiho, Chihaya, Hibiki), but with Yukiho as leader this time singing relations. Thanks if anyone can do it.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2011, 12:14:23 am »
@katsuyuki:You are so awesome for taking the time out to do this! They  sound so nice togeather~ =w= Thanks so much!

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2011, 05:50:29 am »
I have two requests, if you don't mind ^^;

I'd like to see Kosmos, Cosmos with Haruka, Yukiho, and Mami. (Yukiho as leader.) Also, Kiramekirari with Mami, Yayoi, and Hibiki. (Yayoi as leader.)

Has anyone seen a Kosmos, Cosmos Yukiho solo by chance? I want to hear it...

And I just want to say thanks to all those helping out with requests; thanks for making the wishes of broke likely-won't-get-the-game-in-like-1,000-years IM@S fans like me come true. You guys are wonderful!~ <3

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2011, 08:30:35 am »
I'd like to make some requests too. I sorta need to practice subbing (when I get the time), so I wanna ask if possible these don't get uploaded to Youtube right away. Of course, credit will be given for your hard work.

Takane doing Kiramekirari
Yukiho (leader), Makoto and Takane doing Do-Dai
Haruka (leader), Chihaya, Miki, and the twins doing The World is All One

PS: I'm in no hurry for these ones, so take your time and do other requests first if you like. ^^

Edit: Changed requested songs.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:52:45 am by RoninatorMarx »