Username: Password:

Author Topic: IDOLMASTER 2 Spoiler Thread!  (Read 40413 times)

ProjectAria

• Do your work or else!
    • View Profile
Re: IDOLMASTER 2 Spoiler Thread!
« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2011, 08:15:47 pm »
Is someone finished with Yayoi's story? I want to see it on YouTube. *anxious anxious anxious*

I will see if I can get done within the next few days but its going to take about a week or two to upload...  Right now on youtube I stopped at... The iDOLM@STER 2 - Yayoi playthrough week 15

kasmichan

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 01, 2011, 03:40:44 am »
Does anybody thinks that the producer actually had a unit with him during his career in america? I've been reconstructing some true endings and so far the 3 idols that went to america were Miki,Ami and Mami..Miki following the producer after he left for america while the twins were sent a few months later..I've finished Mami and I think Takagi sent them for some reasons..so I guess the producer actually did a debut of the 3..I haven't finished chihaya,haruka,makoto and takane so I haven't seen their endings..Hibiki went back to Okinawa if I rememebered correctly while yayoi stayed to guide her other brothers and sisters..I'm currently on Yukiho's route and I'm guessing she'll just stay and wait for producer's return..

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 01, 2011, 12:55:02 pm »
Does anybody thinks that the producer actually had a unit with him during his career in america?
No, seeing as how there's no true canon ending in any iM@S game, iM@S DS got close and had an epilogue chapter that's a short bit after the 3 best ends but everybody denies that game so..
What's interesting bout DS was that none of the 3 never entered the same auditions as the other 2, so they can't battle against eachother. Sure, they'd need a different debut audition in order for all stories to work out, even though they all had the same debut audition and many short parts don't exactly overlap; Ai stalking Ryo and Ryo getting stalked by Ai didn't end the same but it mostly worked out in the game.

I've been reconstructing some true endings and so far the 3 idols that went to america were Miki,Ami and Mami..Miki following the producer after he left for america while the twins were sent a few months later..I've finished Mami and I think Takagi sent them for some reasons..so I guess the producer actually did a debut of the 3..
Sure Miki folowed P, but that's not the case for Ami and Mami. The 2 secretly trained and did an audition for some big role in some big movie in Hollywood without telling Takagi during that year and passed. Thus because P's already familiar with Hollywood he gets sent back to it even though he hasn't been back to Japan for an hour or so.
Again, endings aren't canon and even if they are, you can't combine them like that.

I haven't finished chihaya,haruka,makoto and takane so I haven't seen their endings..Hibiki went back to Okinawa if I rememebered correctly while yayoi stayed to guide her other brothers and sisters..I'm currently on Yukiho's route and I'm guessing she'll just stay and wait for producer's return..
<___<
Neways,
P wants Chihaya and the unit to debut internationally in some awesome opera building in the US.
Haruka's become a great leader and is doing a tour through Japan.
Yayoi dumped everybody into one big unit and lived happily ever after.
Makoto kicks P because she thinks he cheated on her due to some misunderstanding.
Takane's unit changed names and got big and she coaxes a certain person into bringing her to the airport all the time.
Yukiho finished her song and it became a big hit and wanted to sing it to P first but he heard it on the radio already.
Hibiki I forgot, but BT2 doesn't care neways.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2011, 04:48:20 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFgu1YQqJo

Chihaya's ending in full view and subs. 8)
From a certain former member of the site.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2011, 06:52:37 pm »
I'm wondering if any one has a link to a Makoto playthrough on Youtube &/or NND.
I'm kinda excited to see her story.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2011, 09:16:40 pm »
I'm wondering if any one has a link to a Makoto playthrough on Youtube &/or NND.
I'm kinda excited to see her story.

There is a playthrough of her's, just it's not translated.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2011, 12:44:34 am »
There is a playthrough of her's, just it's not translated.
Oh thats okay.
Thanks for the info.

Jekroland

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2011, 09:23:21 pm »
hmm i did not know that there was such stuff in idolm@ster  sorry newbie here

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2011, 05:22:21 am »
Quick question;

In the writup for Takane's story back a few pages, the company Emperor Records is brought up. What exactly is it that they do? Are they another production agency? Are they a chain of music stores? Is there a difference between a recording label and a production company? If so, then are they the former rather than the latter?