Username: Password:

Author Topic: So... Who's copies are on the way?  (Read 22062 times)

Aya Kyunik

• Apprentice
  • iM@S lurker
    • View Profile
    • Moé Idolatry
Re: So... Who's copies are on the way?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2011, 07:09:47 pm »
Finally got my copy @_@

Larger image at Moé Idolatry.

Gah, I forgot to take photos of the 4 controller covers... even though I only got 2 controllers...

I prolly should of gotten the Lawson LE too...but I'm trying to save moeny >.< gah~

moeidolatry.com

The photogenic idolisation of pixel, plastic and nonsense~

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2011, 08:01:18 pm »
I usually check here for any Play-Asia coupon codes.  Sometimes I even post my own left over coupon codes.

I apologize if it is against the rules to link to another place.

I don't know if it's against the rules either, but I appreciate the info; had been searching high and low on Google for a good site for these things for a couple of days.

Anyway, Sanger _somvold, being the awesome guy he is, PMed me a code so I'm happy as a lark Aya Kyunik. :D Many thanks!
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

Sanger _somvold

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • otakuv2.exteen.com
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2011, 03:02:30 pm »
Anyway, Sanger _somvold, being the awesome guy he is, PMed me a code so I'm happy as a lark Aya Kyunik. :D Many thanks!

Thank You!!  ;D :D ;)

Takatsuki

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • THE iDOLM@STER
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2011, 02:25:13 am »
I just got mine 3 days ago! ^^

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2011, 06:48:07 pm »
I just got mine 3 days ago! ^^

PAIHIGH-TOUCH!!! :D
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

Takatsuki

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • THE iDOLM@STER
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2011, 02:43:13 am »

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2011, 11:14:06 am »
I'm just wondering if I can get Little Match Girl from the Limited Edition from PlayAsia?
http://www.play-asia.com/The_Idolmster_2_First_Print_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-42dx.html

I just don't know if Little Match Girl comes with it! Does anyone know? I really want to be sure, even though I'll still get it anyways.

Although I REALLY wish I could get it from amiami since I'd get those playing cards, but they're sold out. ARGGGGGGGGGG

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2011, 02:39:24 pm »
I'm just wondering if I can get Little Match Girl from the Limited Edition from PlayAsia?
http://www.play-asia.com/The_Idolmster_2_First_Print_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-42dx.html

I just don't know if Little Match Girl comes with it! Does anyone know? I really want to be sure, even though I'll still get it anyways.

Although I REALLY wish I could get it from amiami since I'd get those playing cards, but they're sold out. ARGGGGGGGGGG

The Limited edition doesn't actually keep the Little Match Girl DLC card INSIDE the game - they came as a small extra item not packaged with the game itself.

If they have the DLC extra is a question to ask the vendor in question, more or less. Worse comes to worse it'll show up eventually as a 200MS point deal I imagine (They did this with Shiny Smile for L4U) although it took them nearly 8 months to release it.

It's a gamble of course, but I sincerely doubt they'd want to completely lock everyone out.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Ku Yong

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2011, 11:18:36 am »
Yeah, play-asia will send you a package with the game and the card for Little Match Girl (and others game extras that are not in the game box), so you'll be able to download it.

At least, that's what happened to me when I bought the game (got the same version, from play-asia too) so it should be fine with you too

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2011, 06:02:12 pm »
Yeah, play-asia will send you a package with the game and the card for Little Match Girl (and others game extras that are not in the game box), so you'll be able to download it.

At least, that's what happened to me when I bought the game (got the same version, from play-asia too) so it should be fine with you too
Really!? Thank you, I feel a lot more reassured now!

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2011, 03:00:33 am »
Just successfully ordered my Limited Edition. And it got discounted by $5 a few days ago, I got some last minute luck~

I paid extra for FedEx shipping so it cost $112.99 total for me. Now comes the Japanese Xbox 360...
That'll have to wait awhile.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2011, 11:21:06 pm »
Waiting for Toysnjoys to ship already...I hope they weren't sold out and just forgot to change it.

edit: naturally, they are on back order of both of the games I bought.
Does anyone know who has idolm@ster 2 (the non first print edition) in stock?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 05:03:53 pm by animagic4u »

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2011, 07:02:24 pm »
Waiting for Toysnjoys to ship already...I hope they weren't sold out and just forgot to change it.
Toysnjoys :|
I´d be more amazed if they actually have stuff in stock.
They only get negative reviews on the net and my personal experience with them was horrible.

I tried ordering stuff from them once and it took them nearly 2 weeks to tell me something was out of stock and when I told them I wanted to cancel the order they assured me it´d be in stock again in 1-2 weeks to trick me into withdrawing my cancellation. I yielded.
Waiting for another week I got a message telling me they couldn´t fulfill my order and they´d cancel my order.
The next day I got a message telling me they finally had it in stock and asked me if I still wanted it and thus I cancelled my cancellation. 2 weeks later I still hadn´t heard anything from them thus I filed a paypal claim and got my money back.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2011, 07:05:41 pm »
Toysnjoys :|
I´d be more amazed if they actually have stuff in stock.
They only get negative reviews on the net and my personal experience with them was horrible.

Yeah, think I'm just gonna ask for my money back. Saving up for a bjd anyway, so I don't really care anymore.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2011, 08:27:47 pm »
Got mine today!

With all the extras and Little Match Girl DLC!
I recommend buying it from Play-Asia like I did, and get FedEx shipping.

Ordered it Sunday evening, also set up my Paypal the same day, and it got here Wednesday morning!
Although, I can't play it for awhile, I'm glad to have my own!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:35:18 pm by Mind M@ster »