Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread  (Read 153460 times)

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread
« Reply #720 on: November 03, 2012, 01:32:52 am »
No not yet. But I even tried a system update and that didn't even work either.  :'(
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 05, 2012, 07:23:13 pm »
are you subsribing to PSN+? if yes, try uploading ur saved games on the servers, sync ur throphies, backup everything and try a factory restore option(cmiiw) (WARNING!! it will clear all the data in the PS3's hard drive)

but it is RISKY, don't try it unless you know what you're doing, I'm just trying to brainstorm ways to solve the problem though I end up suggesting something that should be a "last resort" and not tested yet...

good luck anyway...

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 05, 2012, 09:08:08 pm »
Before doing any kind of factory reset, I'd first just try to delete the installed game data/DLC and reinstall/download everything just for this one game. Not the save files, just the installed game data.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: November 06, 2012, 03:41:17 am »
Ok I'll try those.

Nemuri-hime 626

• Greenhorn
  • IM@S Makes My Heart Soar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 06, 2012, 07:04:41 am »
Hmm......I'm new here, so I'm hoping I make a good first impression.

Hello to you all. I'm Nemuri-hime626. Glad to meet you all. I love Idolm@ster, so I hope we can all get along and talk a lot about our fav franchise and girls.  : :-[

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 06, 2012, 01:43:15 pm »
Hmm......I'm new here, so I'm hoping I make a good first impression.

Hello to you all. I'm Nemuri-hime626. Glad to meet you all. I love Idolm@ster, so I hope we can all get along and talk a lot about our fav franchise and girls.  : :-[

Welcome. Feel free to make a topic in the Welcome Center if you'd like to introduce yourself. Enjoy your time here!

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 06, 2012, 08:05:41 pm »
@Nemuri-hime 626

Are you also a Chihaya fan?  So am I.  You do know that Chihaya has her own Manga, right?  So yes, Chihaya is pretty popular.

If you want to talk more about Chihaya, you can visit her character topic in the Character Forums.  By the way, the picture you have on your avatar, is that a screen shot from the anime because I never saw a scene like that in the anime?  Or is it Fan Art?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:36:18 am by mariokirby »

Nemuri-hime 626

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 10, 2012, 06:28:55 am »
I know about the Nemurhime manga, I've read the entire thing.  ;D

And the avatar I use was found on tumblr, but that screen shot was in the first episode when Haruka was showing Chihaya how an Ipod/MP3 works since she wanted one.  ;)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 10, 2012, 08:15:55 pm »
I'm on Chapter 7 of the Chihaya Manga.  It's nice to know that Chihaya fans are reading her Manga.  Also, you do know that the Chihaya Manga also has a Drama CD as well, right?

Oh that's right. That picture on your avatar came from the first episode.  I had forgotten about that.  That is a nice picture of Chihaya trying to figure out how to get the Ipod/MP3 to work.  Then she gives up because it was too advance for her.  That was a pretty good scene.

If you found more pictures of Chihaya, you can also post them on the Chihaya Topic in the Character Forums.  Oh, and please post something there too as well.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:57:05 pm by mariokirby »

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 15, 2012, 03:47:46 am »
Can someone clear up a rumor for me?

When Ai Hidaki was first released as DLC for the ps3 version, I read a YouTube comment that said data for Eri, Ryo, Miku Append, and Kagamine Rin and Len were already on the disc so they will appear in the future.

Obviously, Eri and Ryo got released, and so did Miku append, but are Kagamine Rin/Len really on-disc DLC or even planned for the future, or is it just a rumor? If so, do we what song will they sing?

If they appeared as a duet I'd guess the song would be Rin Rin Signal, if they were separate I'm positive Rin would sing Meltdown and Len would sing Butterfly on your Right Shoulder.

What about Megurine Luka? And, REALLY pushing my hopes here, Kaito and Meiko?

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 15, 2012, 02:05:25 pm »
I honestly have never heard that rumor, but that may sort of answer your question.

And I'm pretty sure none of the DLC idols are on-disc, but I could be wrong there.

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 15, 2012, 04:34:02 pm »
Can someone clear up a rumor for me?

When Ai Hidaki was first released as DLC for the ps3 version, I read a YouTube comment that said data for Eri, Ryo, Miku Append, and Kagamine Rin and Len were already on the disc so they will appear in the future.

Obviously, Eri and Ryo got released, and so did Miku append, but are Kagamine Rin/Len really on-disc DLC or even planned for the future, or is it just a rumor? If so, do we what song will they sing?

If they appeared as a duet I'd guess the song would be Rin Rin Signal, if they were separate I'm positive Rin would sing Meltdown and Len would sing Butterfly on your Right Shoulder.

What about Megurine Luka? And, REALLY pushing my hopes here, Kaito and Meiko?

I did hear that rumor as well, it came.with a picture claiming itself.to.be a hexa.code.from the imas bd disc
there was even sheryl.nome from macross f iirc. but it was never.confirmed.

so dont get ur hopes up too high

Nemuri-hime 626

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 16, 2012, 01:23:00 am »
I think it's just one of those thing that'll show up once they finish DLC songs to get people hyped. Maybe they'll add Rin and Len when they see not many people buying their DLC anymore.  ;D

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 17, 2012, 05:39:44 am »
hey guys, im about to delete my installed data so i can try to re-download everything. the only problem is i don't know which file it is i should delete because it's all in japanese.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 17, 2012, 04:24:50 pm »
in the game XMB, there should be 2 folders
- saved data
- game data

CMIIW, u should be deleting the im@s files in the game data, NOT THE SAVE DATA, so it shouldn't matter which file or what's written, and iirc, there should be only one im@s file in the game data folder

someone pls confirm this for me, I'm not at home, can't access my PS3