Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread  (Read 153815 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread
« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2012, 04:45:29 am »
Hey, btw, do you get one hidden week after a playthrough?
I unlocked the top 10 achievement after Idol Academy (it showed up when the game went back to the title screen) even though my song wasn't in the top ten.

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2012, 05:19:55 am »
I unlocked the top 10 achievement after Idol Academy (it showed up when the game went back to the title screen) even though my song wasn't in the top ten.

Strange, I wouldn't think that there would be a hidden week. It might have been it. Or it might have been a glitch.

That reminds me, I should get back to playing IM@S 2, the mobile game is really taking up my time.
--Under Construction---

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2012, 08:23:52 am »

I suspect on the PS3 Week 55 is 'scored' namely, the charts get affected, since the numbers at the end of week 54 and my final numbers don't always match up, but that's in my case due to me trying to always run a break at the last minute. This doesn't happen on the 360 version.

It could be that.

As for the requirements, I think I outlined them for Hyper mode, although regular mode is a little more forgiving, but you will be stuck on an A as the highest scoring of any catergory.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2012, 08:58:32 am »
Hi!

i bought Jibun Restart and kokoro no marioneto by the 765 shop but they are not showing up.

Could someone explain what went wrong?
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2012, 09:01:52 am »
Hi!

i bought Jibun Restart and kokoro no marioneto by the 765 shop but they are not showing up.

In the Catalogs, there should be some items before the folder, which contains the songs and accessories and whatnot. One of them is a video, the other are necessary files that you need to download in order to access them. It should be free.
--Under Construction---

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2012, 09:06:35 am »
Hi!

Are you using a Japanese or Asian Copy of the game?

I know there are issues where Asian copies of the game won't see the songs, since they aren't released on the Asian version of the game.

If you bought them you'd have paid 1800 yen and 1200 yen respectively, in which case the only idea I have is redownload the catalog. The Asian version to accept the Japanese DLC I'm told is a lot harder to deal with.

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2012, 09:14:06 am »
In the Catalogs, there should be some items before the folder, which contains the songs and accessories and whatnot. One of them is a video, the other are necessary files that you need to download in order to access them. It should be free.

Thanks I'm doing it now.
 ;D

First time I've ever gotten any Idolmaster 2 DLC!!!

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2012, 09:21:19 am »
Ok another problem...

The file to get the song Kokoro no Marionetto is done. i went to the game but it's still not there.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2012, 09:33:39 am »

Did you grab the entire Catalog in question? If you downloaded (after paying for) the song, it's only the licence key to open it.

To use that licence key, you need to download the Catalog it was designed to be used with.

From where you got the key, go back a step.

There should be a few icons. folders with the catalog number on them. You'll ALSO see another file with the catalog number on it. It'll also say 'Free' (it's a bar in white) on the info bar along with the description.

It should be anything between 130-190MB.

That's the file you want to grab. You'll need the catalog to use the licences.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 03, 2012, 09:37:48 am »
I got now! LOL

Derp. Thank you.

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2012, 09:40:25 am »
Did you grab the entire Catalog in question? If you downloaded (after paying for) the song, it's only the licence key to open it.

To use that licence key, you need to download the Catalog it was designed to be used with.

From where you got the key, go back a step.

There should be a few icons. folders with the catalog number on them. You'll ALSO see another file with the catalog number on it. It'll also say 'Free' (it's a bar in white) on the info bar along with the description.

It should be anything between 130-190MB.

That's the file you want to grab. You'll need the catalog to use the licences.

Huh, didn't know the folder was the license itself. At least I learned something. And you're better at explaining things than me.
--Under Construction---

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2012, 09:57:15 am »
Huh, didn't know the folder was the license itself. At least I learned something. And you're better at explaining things than me.

Edit: I should note it should be good practice to download the catalogs since if nothing else, you can't even preview performances if you don't have the catalogs they were based off so you can look at something in the field before forking over the money.

Basically the folder contains all the licences (They're 100kb each) which unlocks the items in the catalog for use.

You DO need to go there for 2 reasons:

a) Sometimes the 'bundle packs' don't execute from the catalog correctly (or in my case, one glitched) so you can just go into there and go shopping there instead.

b) If you complete a catalog, the 'catalog complete' item will list there, and you will have to get the licence from there to enable the complete item.

It WILL NOT show up until all the items are bought (Namely, everything except the money and any icons, basically) but you won't get access to the catalog complete item (Although you're entitled to it) until you well, pick up the licence. This is unique to the PS3 version.

The X360's better that way where you don't actually have to pick it up seperately - if you buy everything and trigger it, the catalog will automatically unlock the item.

Neither tell you about that bonus by the way.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:30:10 am by Setsuna »

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 04, 2012, 04:24:34 am »
Hi again :D

Wondering cause I have never sen this accessory before.

Does anyone know what the accessory on Makoto's right thigh is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5wBHONSkk

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 04, 2012, 06:26:31 am »
Catalog 07 Xbox 360's leg piece. The reason you don't see it all that much is because well, it's pretty late on in the X360 lineup.

It is not part of the PS3 lineup yet. (Although amusingly, it IS listed on the compendium as of a while ago.)

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 04, 2012, 11:04:20 am »
Catalog 07 Xbox 360's leg piece. The reason you don't see it all that much is because well, it's pretty late on in the X360 lineup.

It is not part of the PS3 lineup yet. (Although amusingly, it IS listed on the compendium as of a while ago.)

Thanks Setsuna!  :D

I wish Kyun! Vampire would come on PS3 already, if at all as well as that Jupiter extension!!!!

I LOVE JUPITER!!! ;D
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:24:16 pm by mallory627 »