Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread  (Read 153514 times)

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2011, 05:20:26 pm »
for correct answer during Morning commu which expression is the Right one ?
I always get 1 Girl Happy but 2 of them seems mad is It this correct one or 3 girls must happy?
btw I can't read moonrune sorry.

Anyway, for those of you who'd rather use the morning communication method, here's a list of the responses I've compiled so far (may have missed one or two):

OK。覚えとく    +++
ふーん・・・・・・  ---

気にするな -++
そうだよな    +--

ちょっと         
どうかと思うぞ -++ 
たまには、そういう
こともあるよ      +--

ムリ言うなよ -++  
いい考えだな  +--

うん、考えとくよ +++  
本当か?             ---

うん、わかったよ       +++ 
なんだ、そうか・・・・・・   --- 

わからないな  -++
よくわかるよ   +--

よし、いい感じだな!      +++
おいおい、空回りするなよ ---

そうか。
俺も同じ気持ちだよ。 +++
えっ。
そうなんだ・・・・・・       ---

期待はずれだよ・・・・・・ -++
考えはわかった         +--

そんなこと言うなよ  -++
そうかもしれないな  +--

そんなこと
言われると困る -++
それでも
いいじゃないか +--

やる気を感じるよ! +++
余計なことは
言わなくていいぞ   ---

そうか、安心したよ  +++
不安だよ                ---

faythz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2011, 05:53:02 pm »

Imo

wow That was a nice explanation , thank you very much good Sir

a

thanks gotta save and print this
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:57:13 pm by faythz »

faythz

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2011, 10:11:14 am »
Finally finishing my first playthrough and got a good end , but why did my last Save data disappear?
for amulet and money It still exist
Is it because after Credits song end there is a Save prompt and I choose Yes (left option) ? or what
I want to begin my second playthrough to achieve True ending but I'm afraid of losing My last save data again

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2011, 10:34:06 am »
Like in any iM@S game you're supposed to "lose" your savedata like that. It's not like there's still anything to do post-game.

DJStarstryker

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2011, 10:00:28 pm »
You don't lose your producer rank or money earned or anything you bought/unlocked. That's the only parts that matters because, like BT2 said, they don't make anything to do after the 55 weeks of each idol unit.

If you want to get the True End for an idol, you just have to play through the game again with them as leader at some point and do well enough in that game to meet the True End requirements.
GIZA!

MissDeidara

• Afuu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 25, 2011, 08:49:58 pm »
Hi people!
I'm back with another question :B

So I'm on the process of making my own little Im@s manual so I can have quick reference when I'll be playing the game, and I'm using the Gameplay Wiki for that matter. As I was browsing the "Songs" page (http://imas.wikia.com/wiki/Songs_in_iM@S2), I've noticed the sections "BPM" and "Appeals", with both numbers written in it. Can somebody explain to me what are these exactly? Is it like the multipliers of Burst and Appeals?
While being a fangirl of Touma, MissDeidara really enjoys beating this latter in Fes.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »
Hi people!
I'm back with another question :B

So I'm on the process of making my own little Im@s manual so I can have quick reference when I'll be playing the game, and I'm using the Gameplay Wiki for that matter. As I was browsing the "Songs" page (http://imas.wikia.com/wiki/Songs_in_iM@S2), I've noticed the sections "BPM" and "Appeals", with both numbers written in it. Can somebody explain to me what are these exactly? Is it like the multipliers of Burst and Appeals?
BPM = beats per minute = how fast the song is.
Appeals = number of appeals in the song, like how many you can potentially get from the beginning of the audition until the game cuts you off when using said song?

For the best score you can possibly get, I think, you need to keep your burst appeal until the last possible appeal in auditions.

MissDeidara

• Afuu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 25, 2011, 08:57:17 pm »
Appeals = number of appeals in the song, like how many you can potentially get from the beginning of the audition until the game cuts you off when using said song?

Ah, I see, so I was wrong on all the way xD (I thought "BPM" stood for "Burst-(Something)-Multiplier")
Thank you for the quick answer!
While being a fangirl of Touma, MissDeidara really enjoys beating this latter in Fes.

DJStarstryker

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 25, 2011, 09:43:11 pm »

For the best score you can possibly get, I think, you need to keep your burst appeal until the last possible appeal in auditions.

Yeah, that's exactly it. But for bursts, I've noticed that you should be able to burst twice. Three times if you have the reporter who makes your voltage meter gain faster and/or if you have the amulet equipped that makes your voltage meter gain faster. So you can go ahead and burst the first time it becomes available, but when it fills up the second time, you'll want to wait until as close to the last possible appealing point as possible. That's why I included the lyrics on that page where the last appeal is, so you can try to learn the song and time out when you want to do your last burst.
GIZA!

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2011, 08:11:03 pm »
So, you know how before you start a festival, etc. Your Idol's  go "3! 2! 1! *insert cheer here*" Is there a way to tell which cheer they're going to shout? I'm pretty sure it has to do with the blinks/facial experssions of your leader, right?

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2011, 08:45:17 pm »
The mouthing. Basically how long their mouths move, any pauses there are, etc. I never really miss the cheer they do. Facial expressions and blinks can be an indicator too, I suppose, but mainly for characters like Miki. Seriously, her eyes get wide, sometimes she'll open her mouth without smiling like everyone else does, her eyebrows are raised. She particularly gets intense, man.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #326 on: October 22, 2011, 09:53:36 pm »
The mouthing. Basically how long their mouths move, any pauses there are, etc. I never really miss the cheer they do. Facial expressions and blinks can be an indicator too, I suppose, but mainly for characters like Miki. Seriously, her eyes get wide, sometimes she'll open her mouth without smiling like everyone else does, her eyebrows are raised. She particularly gets intense, man.

Miki makes the weirdest facial expressions. I love her but she ways looks high or seriously surprised.
I look for mouth gaps. That indicates multiple words.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2011, 12:15:40 am »
So, you know how before you start a festival, etc. Your Idol's  go "3! 2! 1! *insert cheer here*" Is there a way to tell which cheer they're going to shout? I'm pretty sure it has to do with the blinks/facial experssions of your leader, right?
For several characters, you can go by the blinks/facial expressions (often on "ei! ei! o!"s they blink inbetween each) but the best way, in fact, is go by the mouths. Like, it just has the general "my mouth is moving and not actually matching what I'm saying" lipsynch but essentially, by the spacing in between them you can tell, like animagic4u said.

The Japanese Wiki has them like this (if you can imagine it, I think they have it done pretty well):

◯◯◯-◯ = ターッチ ("touch!" a la high-five)
◯◯-◯◯◯ = トップアイドル ("top idol!")
◯-◯-◯◯◯◯ = エイ!エイ!オー! ("ei! ei! o!")
◯◯--◯◯◯◯ = ファイト!オー! ("fight! o!")

really, it's only hard to tell between "touch" and "top idol" if you're not paying attention closely. The latter two are giveaways~

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2011, 12:40:13 am »
Oh, I see. Thanks for that!

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 05, 2011, 04:35:20 pm »
So I need advice on how to deal with appeal spamming AIs.

I'm trying to do one of the FES's for one of the IA Awards and this one is the only one that's causing me trouble.  :-\