Username: Password:

Author Topic: Favorite Groups  (Read 3486 times)

Silver

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Groups
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 06:21:43 pm »
Loli trio~

Nah, not really. Makoto, Yukiho, and... pretty much anyone. Or just Makoto and Yukiho. Yukiho has a soft voice, Makoto's is manly. Perfect blend. You can add someone like Haruka who's basic and bland or someone like Yayoi who's... Yayoi and it still works. Though I do think it works best with Azusa or Miki, plus they look best.

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 06:25:27 pm »
Hmm...

I like the way Miki, Haruka, and Ami/Mami sound together. Same with Yukiho/Azusa/Chihaya. Those are my favorites but I also like :

Yukiho + Iori
Ami/Mami + Yayoi
Haruka + Yukiho
Haruka + Yayoi/Ami/Mami

xin_kamishiro

• あなたは今どんな気持ちでいるの?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 11:47:09 am »
well for me it depends on the song.. for example
kiramekirari= Hibiki, miki, ami/mami!!!
Go my way= azusa, chihaya, ritsuko

but mostly my group would be ami/mami, miki, and iori

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 03:16:26 am »
As for a trio, my favourite characters are perfect in any song! Chihaya/Mami/Hibiki forever! 8)
As for a duo, pairing my favourite duos are Chihaya/Azusa and Chihaya/Yukiho (either Azumin or Yurishii).

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 06:16:09 pm »
Imma go ahead and contribute to this! YAY!

Well.
I absolutely ADORE Makoto and Miki together. Like, they just...blend really well, or something. I don't know. I just love it. <3
Makoto-Miki-Hibiki is my go-to trio since they all sound amazing together and they're my three favorites. Makoto-Miki-Chihaya, Makoto-Miki-Azusa, and Makoto-Miki-Takane are also fabulous. Also, I love Makoto-Miki-Mami, especially in songs none of them can sing because it just sounds hilarious. Like Kiramekirari. Except Miki and Mami are cute in that song. But Makoto though.

Project Fairy is also amazing, but I dunno if they even count. :P I love Makoto-Chihaya-Takane too, and here's my reasoning...Takane and Chihaya are arguably the best singers of the group, and Makoto...well, she's Makoto. But then you get the three of them together, stick them in Futari no Kioku, and...wow. There's something beautiful about hearing Makoto sing a song gently, and having her with the two best singers in the franchise, and having them all blend beautifully and they just...sound great together. It's magical.

Really, I love Makoto so much that no matter who you stick her with, I'll love it. :P I can't get enough of her voice. I find it extraordinary.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!