Group name tie breaker Poll is closed for now please don't vote

Advanced Media Creation Group aka AMCG
4 (30.8%)
Project iM@S or iM@S-P
8 (61.5%)
Nankurunaisa subs
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Project Imas Fansub!  (Read 30896 times)

Maiku_Ando

• "Ando P"
    • View Profile
    • Maiku Ando's Anime
Re: Project Imas Fansub!
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2011, 02:32:17 am »
Ok so we need to get a move on and sub this...

Anime PV1

No ones subbed it yet from what I can see on animesuki, and as its just a bit of a song and "Producer!!!!!" this shouldnt be much of a challenge for us right?
In Loving Memory of Yukiho Waifu 2005-2010
Idolm@ster, Live for You, SP ~ Wandering Star, 2 (Xbox and PS3).
Idolm@ster 2 Videos

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2011, 07:54:31 am »
Just posting up to get the word out. Many of you already know we really need translators. If you know anyone please send em our way.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 07, 2011, 06:35:35 pm »
Just posting up to get the word out. Many of you already know we really need translators. If you know anyone please send em our way.
I found one but I haven't gotten a reply on him recently. I'll try to get him to join the forums.

But I'll tell you something, he said that his English isn't very good. (Will he do?)
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 09, 2011, 07:25:40 am »
I found one but I haven't gotten a reply on him recently. I'll try to get him to join the forums.

But I'll tell you something, he said that his English isn't very good. (Will he do?)
Doesn't have to be Perfect english our Editing team is the one that makes the English clear and understandable. Tell him he's cool.

Anywho if Anyone else knows someone who can translate send em our way the more we get the easier it'll be for all of em.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 09, 2011, 11:39:38 pm »
Isn't bringing others to sub this against the spirit of project-imas fansubs?
I mean the original idea was to have the members sub it.
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2011, 03:04:49 am »
.....I just know there won't be an end to this when I say this but I may as well keep this brief.

What difference would it make if one stranger would help us out? The group will be headed by fans. Majority of the members are fans. So that event will do nothing to our name. Besides, he'll join here, and if he likes the series, he'll become one, which will work in our favor, as you might see it.

Still, possible translators are the focus of the non-tech members right now for obvious reasons, so yeah.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2011, 03:27:55 am »
Sadly I haven't gotten a reply on him yet...

Maiku_Ando

• "Ando P"
    • View Profile
    • Maiku Ando's Anime
« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2011, 05:05:34 pm »
I did say like how many times I had a friend who agreed to TL this for us, well actually he'd TL it for me as hes not on here. But if everyones going to be unhappy about 'outsiders' then well maybe we'll just do it on our own insted. Sorry to be negative but I'm getting very disapointed at how we havn't made any progress and we're still arguing over really basic stuff.
In Loving Memory of Yukiho Waifu 2005-2010
Idolm@ster, Live for You, SP ~ Wandering Star, 2 (Xbox and PS3).
Idolm@ster 2 Videos

ProjectAria

• Do your work or else!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2011, 06:39:15 pm »
Everyday we lose more and more time about things, sometimes you have to suck up your pride and allow some outside help.  I would rather do something, rather than doing nothing.  Most of are upset how we haven't gotten one project from start to finish.  The current one is still on stand by and waiting for a dependable translators to help out with it.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2011, 12:32:32 am »
Anyone who has a friend who can translate, grab 'em! Since we need translators this badly, I don't care if they're from somewhere else.

But once they join us, they'll be part of our forums.

ProjectAria

• Do your work or else!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2011, 04:08:55 am »
Anyone who has a friend who can translate, grab 'em! Since we need translators this badly, I don't care if they're from somewhere else.

But once they join us, they'll be part of our forums.

This and let's not forget the anime is already marked for the summer.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:36 am »
Let's not forget the anime is already marked for the summer.
I can't wait. :D

Michi

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2011, 06:12:15 pm »
I'm currently studying for JLPT level 2 and have a pretty good advanced intermediate grasp on Japanese. I'd like to help translating where I can. :)

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2011, 07:54:10 pm »
I'm currently studying for JLPT level 2 and have a pretty good advanced intermediate grasp on Japanese. I'd like to help translating where I can. :)

I think I've heard that you can translate manga and anime just fine with a JLPT level 3.  So you'll be a great help to the team!  [: I think someone can send you some more information and we might be able to get rolling?

off topic: wow, JLPT 2 O: that's pretty high.  I'm thinking of doing 5 (XD) in December since I can't take it over the summer.  Are you doing the July or the December one?

Michi

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:28 pm »
I think I've heard that you can translate manga and anime just fine with a JLPT level 3.  So you'll be a great help to the team!  [: I think someone can send you some more information and we might be able to get rolling?

off topic: wow, JLPT 2 O: that's pretty high.  I'm thinking of doing 5 (XD) in December since I can't take it over the summer.  Are you doing the July or the December one?

Sev bugged me about it in my intro thread, so here I am. 8D

And I'm taking the December one. I think only Asia has the July test. I take it in San Francisco. I just took the new level 3 this past December and got the results in February. :) I passed what are now levels 5 and 4 in 2005 and 2006 respectively, went to Japan for a year, took some time off from studying, and finally took the test again for 2010! Haha. I have to be happy with myself for moving forward rather than annoyed with myself for not keeping up with it until recently.