Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)  (Read 65334 times)

kozu

• View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)
« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2012, 10:03:18 pm »
I brought cards in the end (I found out there actually a good size community locally) and built this with just a trial and 1 booster box. How does it look?
I got help with a person within the community with changing out cards, and suggestion on what i should get if i wanna power it up better.

Red

Lvl 0

IM/S14-059 x3 - チャーミングヴィーナス 春香
IM/S14-T09 x4 - チャーミングヴィーナス 響

Lvl 1

IM/S14-056 x1 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 美希
IM/S14-068 x3 - 私服の春香
IM/S14-102 x1 - ユニットメンバー 美希

lvl 2

IM/S14-052 x1 - アイドル一直線! 春香
IM/S14-057 x1 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 響
IM/S14-070 x3 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 春香
IM/S14-T12 x1 - ラブアタック! 美希

lvl 3

IM/S14-104 x2 - 正統派アイドル! 春香

Event

IM/S14-071 x3 - BK MANIAC

Climax

IM/S14-073 x1 - relations
IM/S14-074 x3 - GO MY WAY!!

Yellow

Lvl 0

IM/S14-004S x1 - いつもオドオド 雪歩 - My life is complete, signed card
IM/S14-009 x2 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 やよい
IM/S14-101 x1 - ユニットメンバー 雪歩
IM/S14-T02 x1 - チャーミングヴィーナス 真美
IM/S14-T03 x3 - 私服のやよい

lvl 1

IM/S14-011 x2 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 雪歩
IM/S14-018 x3 - ピンクダイヤモンド765 真美
IM/S14-103 x2 - ユニットメンバー やよい

Lvl 2

IM/S14-T05 x2 - べろちょろ やよい

Lvl 3

IM/S14-002 x1 - みんなのお姉さん やよい

Climax

IM/S14-023 x1 - おはよう!!朝ご飯
IM/S14-025 x1 - First Stage
IM/S14-T07 x2 - Do-Dai

Blue

Lvl 0

IM/S14-079 - 私服の貴音

'Note, this is the best we can figure out with the booster cards i got. His suggestion was to get more salvage card, and 1 more Yayoi, 765 Pink Diamond, and get more Miki, 765 Pink diamond over Yayoi, Unit Member.

Naturally we played some matches. I thought that he was more worried about my lvl 3 cards, he actually more worried about my Hibiki, 765 Pink Diamond.

He also said he envy the fact this is only 1 booster box. It "near ideal for how you play"

My suggestions are based on what you mentioned you had with one booster. If you want vastly improve it, you may want to try something more specialized.

I would take out the Pink Diamond Yayois and replace them with Ryuugu Komachi Leader Iori IM/S14-028 R. It grants a universal buff to all music traits, and also can be used to pump yayoi's an extra +500 for a turn. I personally think pink diamond hibiki is a weak card because at most she can only become a 2/2 9k, even with encore i felt she had no sustainability by late game. (bakemono hitagi has a similar effect except she can reach 9.5k). I don't like "do-dai" in this deck. I would swap them out with "shiny smiles" you got from your booster. Another card I highly recommend you to run is LUCKY RABBIT, which is one of the best events that imas2 has imo. (if you play YGO, it's basically a pot of duality!)

There's probably a lot more options that'll make it better, but just experiment and see what works!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:08:22 pm by kozu »

#project-imas - the original legend

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 06, 2012, 06:29:05 am »
My suggestions are based on what you mentioned you had with one booster. If you want vastly improve it, you may want to try something more specialized.

I would take out the Pink Diamond Yayois and replace them with Ryuugu Komachi Leader Iori IM/S14-028 R. It grants a universal buff to all music traits, and also can be used to pump yayoi's an extra +500 for a turn. I personally think pink diamond hibiki is a weak card because at most she can only become a 2/2 9k, even with encore i felt she had no sustainability by late game. (bakemono hitagi has a similar effect except she can reach 9.5k). I don't like "do-dai" in this deck. I would swap them out with "shiny smiles" you got from your booster. Another card I highly recommend you to run is LUCKY RABBIT, which is one of the best events that imas2 has imo. (if you play YGO, it's basically a pot of duality!)

There's probably a lot more options that'll make it better, but just experiment and see what works!

Thanks for the tip. For now i need the yayoi pink diamond for Mami pink diamond to keep in power. I do however got one of Iori, leader of RK, i'll find another card to replace for it, either the takane card (Which i think is good how it is), or one of the 0/0 vanilla cards. Now you mention that on Hibiki pink diamond, i guess it true, while ti does ahve ht same soul damage as haruka pink diamond, i guess it cant sustain as you need all the cards slot there. Guess i'll just add a 4th Haruka. I'll try otu switching out those climax card, i played the community today and i found out i never get the attack power or the hand to do anything late game.

My plans was to change my deck from Yellow/Red  to

Red/Blue
Red/Green

I like how my red cards are working atm as it keeps me relatively stable at the later part of the game.
Blue i have no plans for it, but i wanna do it just for this card. IM/S14-097 - Battle Jupitier. It cost 1 stock, heals, gives 2000 power and it a counter, it sounds godlike.
Green i have plans for is completely dependant on Dotop TV, as i need to get at least 2 in my memory for it full effect in the deck. i only have 1 of the event card so it wasn't viable at time of deck building.

Green cards i planned on was
Dotop tv x4 - have 1
Iori, First rival - requires 2 dotop tv  - have 2 - would become a 2/2 with 10k power
Azusa, Singing of Love - requires 1 dotop tv - have 2 - becomes a 2/1 with 9k power
Jupiter, Assassins from 961 Production - just because my local loves to salvage, alot, i realize that after playing alot of games
Ami, Futami Sister's Cutie - need 1 dotop - have 4 - just because? Iori leader is better though, as this is front center only
Kotori-san, Encore! - need 2 event(dotop) - have 0 >.< - becomes a 2/2 with 9k power with encore effect.

Just an idea im having, i plan to buy 2 more boxes and hope i get the green cards (aka dotop tv, just 2 more is enough for me) as i want to run a red/green.

Unless there is a way for the opponent to remove cards from memory to somewhere else.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #332 on: February 11, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »
I don't believe this was mentioned before, but Weiss Schwarz has official American distributors (forgot to mention this a couple months ago, but it's still relevant), so purchasing boxes should be much easier.

An example: http://www.hammergirlanime.com/
The official English distributor site (With official translations!): http://www.heartofthecards.com/ws/

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 14, 2012, 12:14:19 am »
i've known bout hammergirl since they started carrying ws, unfortunately they don't have any stock of older sets. :(

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #334 on: February 14, 2012, 12:44:59 am »
It's not surprising though; They're probably been out of print for some time, just like old sets from "cardboard crack" Magic: The Gathering, if you didn't get it.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 14, 2012, 02:47:12 am »
I swore off card games years ago, but I have to admit, an Idolmaster CCG looks tempting.  I think if I'd known about this distributor earlier, I would've jumped right in.  Card text wouldn't make any sense to me though...

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #336 on: February 14, 2012, 02:49:08 am »
They have official translations for the cards at http://www.heartofthecards.com/ws/.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 14, 2012, 02:55:31 am »
Oh, oops!  I must've missed the last line in that post.  I guess it can't hurt to look...

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2012, 04:08:59 pm »
Cardfight vanguard has totally taken over...:/

Thankfully Madoka has been added to the WS lineup so I can get people in my area to play hopefully.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2012, 05:22:52 pm »
Cardfight vanguard has totally taken over...:/

Thankfully Madoka has been added to the WS lineup so I can get people in my area to play hopefully.

Yugioh is more dominate here, it more local so i suppose that ok. Vanguard and WS is about half/half between each other, since most vanguard/WS players plays both.

On the side note, i got 2 more boxes, i only got 1 more dotop TV Event card. >.<

So now running a barely runable Yellow/Green(Dominate) (2 Dotop) and a more stable but power lacking Red/Blue(Dominate) deck. and funny part is, they both share the same 5 cards.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:25:12 pm by Byuusan »

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2012, 07:41:25 pm »
Looks like they're going to make more Weiss Schwarz card for Idolmaster, this time on the anime.

http://i.imgur.com/zwWPl.jpg

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2012, 09:16:29 pm »
not out till august. :<

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 08, 2012, 11:07:10 am »
FYI, the release date of Idolmaster Anime Weiss Schwarz TCG.

There are 80 different cards, you get 1 random reprint card of the old extra pack - Deary Stars per booster bought. The random reprint is nonfoil.

If it is 80 different cards I guess you will need a lot of boxes to get a playset of everything. Maybe 6?

There are 36 reprint cards from the old Extra Pack - Deary Stars.

The reprinted cards can be found here:

http://www.bigweb.co.jp/ver2/ws_index.php?search=yes&type_id=126&action=search&shape=1&seriesselect=2523&tyselect&colourselect&langselect&condiselect&selecttext&search1=+%E3%82%B7+%E3%83%B3+%E3%82%B0+%E3%83%AB+%E6%A4%9C+%E7%B4%A2+

Anyway do correct me if my translation is wrong.

If you want Imas single cards you can PM me with a list or I can provide you with a list of available cards.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #343 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:03 pm »
Ahh buying these for sure!!

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 08, 2012, 11:02:06 pm »