Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)  (Read 67544 times)

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2011, 04:54:38 pm »
Anyway for those who want single cards, I can get any cards including signs at orenoturn pricing and ship them overseas via ebay transactions.

My friend bought 7 boxes, I am shipping over 2 for myself and basically I know a lot of people who whacked boxes.

If you want any cards you can PM me a list but may need to wait 2 weeks for my cards to arrive first.
If you want Imas single cards you can PM me with a list or I can provide you with a list of available cards.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2011, 09:37:39 pm »
I actually don't like the interface to Lackey, and I know for a fact it doesn't like Japanese text (don't think there are any plans for putting Unicode in it either). Although, I guess to play with people, it would be better to have things in plain English. It makes me wonder what a more intuitive interface would look like.

Well, if I feel like it, I suppose I could do something about that, but it would take work on my part. I've got my plate full with a lot of things too, and when you get down to it, I may prefer just slapping down triple digits to have most of it done for me (in the form of a PSP game). ^^
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:41:48 pm by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2011, 05:28:37 pm »
So I'm not understanding the PSP game versions.
Can you only play that color side when you buy that version? (if so, that completely sucks)

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2011, 05:55:21 pm »
So I'm not understanding the PSP game versions.
Can you only play that color side when you buy that version? (if so, that completely sucks)

It's mostly aesthetic differences; The game has different printed packaging, LE content and so based on the version.
Supposedly the actual game differs in that Weiß has a higher chance to obtain Weiß cards and Schwarz having a higher chance to obtain Schwarz cards.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2011, 10:56:58 pm »
It's mostly aesthetic differences; The game has different printed packaging, LE content and so based on the version.
Supposedly the actual game differs in that Weiß has a higher chance to obtain Weiß cards and Schwarz having a higher chance to obtain Schwarz cards.

Ahh! Thanks for clearing that up! I'm guessing the WeiB Schwarz combined one is equal then

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2011, 08:22:21 am »
Anyway for those who want single cards, I can get any cards including signs at orenoturn pricing and ship them overseas via ebay transactions.

My friend bought 7 boxes, I am shipping over 2 for myself and basically I know a lot of people who whacked boxes.

If you want any cards you can PM me a list but may need to wait 2 weeks for my cards to arrive first.

How much would shipping to California be?

#project-imas - the original legend

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2011, 03:12:33 pm »

Oh I wanna know too! I'm in the next state over so it shouldn't be any more!

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 31, 2011, 04:03:59 pm »

Ok the slowest shipping will take 1-2 weeks.
$1.10 (SGD) for the first 20grams.
$0.35 (SGD) for the next 10grams.
$2.50 (SGD) if you want it registered with a tracking number.

1 USD = 1.2SGD

I follow orenoturn prices for rares but for commons and uncommons, it is about 80cents and 1.25cents. (SGD)
If you want Imas single cards you can PM me with a list or I can provide you with a list of available cards.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 03, 2011, 02:33:29 pm »
a 961 card, though the effect leaves alot to be desired :<

Don't worry, take this.

EDIT: Does anyone know what does the "Jupiter" card says? You guys make it sound so cool that I'm curious.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:25:53 pm by Clear Blue »
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 09, 2011, 02:07:49 pm »
My Idolmaster cards have arrived. I am letting go of most of the spares from rares to commons.

I follow orenoturn prices and can ship worldwide.

PM me your list if you want anything.

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2011, 09:54:18 am »
Let's get some discussion going on. Now that IM@S2's been out for a few weeks now. How does it stack up to the current meta?

#project-imas - the original legend

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2011, 05:46:52 pm »
Let's get some discussion going on. Now that IM@S2's been out for a few weeks now. How does it stack up to the current meta?

Wondering this too.
I wanted to make a "iDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA" deck by combining Evangelion and iDOLM@STER (to be honest I love nearly every anime in WS so it's hard to decide ;~;)
I'm wondering how it would work out.

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2011, 05:54:46 pm »
Wondering this too.
I wanted to make a "iDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA" deck by combining Evangelion and iDOLM@STER (to be honest I love nearly every anime in WS so it's hard to decide ;~;)
I'm wondering how it would work out.

There would be no synergy for the pilot and music traits. Then your events which affect music cannot affect pilot and then it would not work at its best.

You can mix it with music cards from Da Capo or Macross Frontier since Imas theme is heavily dependant on music.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2011, 02:14:43 am »
There would be no synergy for the pilot and music traits. Then your events which affect music cannot affect pilot and then it would not work at its best.

You can mix it with music cards from Da Capo or Macross Frontier since Imas theme is heavily dependant on music.

Bleh. I'll just use cards that don't involve music. >XD
I'll find another shared keyword that works well. haha.