Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)  (Read 67701 times)

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2011, 06:14:15 pm »
Yeah, i forgot there's the once per turn activation.
But the one you described is already cool. 6x attack will most likely bypass any 'last lucky climax'.

The invulnerability i'm saying is that she can be reversed and when her ability activates, you basically revived her, right?

BTW, is there any ruling about attacking a reversed character?
Can you still get reversed by a reversed character?
Do you get a +1 soul like when you're attacking an empty slot?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2011, 02:06:37 am »
Yeah, i forgot there's the once per turn activation.
But the one you described is already cool. 6x attack will most likely bypass any 'last lucky climax'.

The invulnerability i'm saying is that she can be reversed and when her ability activates, you basically revived her, right?

I don't think you're allowed to...I assumed it was like being rested.
If you can please excuse my mistake.

Shdwfalcon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 04, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »

Yes, but only for after the first attack. If it gets reversed by the second attack, however, it won't get "revived" and will be sent to the waiting room during encore phrase as usual.

Attacking a border containing a character will always be treated as attacking that character, regardless of whether that attacked character is in stand, rest, or reversed position.

So if you declare attack on a reversed character, and your character has a lower power than that reversed character during battle step, your character will get reversed.

And no, you don't get that one additional soul, because that border contains a character and is not empty. Even if you side a reversed character, you still have to subtract off that reversed character's level from your total soul damage.

ryusei2u

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2011, 01:57:33 pm »

I think "shiny smile"'s effect is [Auto] When this card is put into your climax slot from your hand, draw a card. Then choose one of your characters, during this turn, it gets +2000 power and +1 soul.

ิbecuase it's has あなたは1枚引き (draw a card)

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2011, 08:22:23 pm »
@shdw : thanks for the explanation.
She's just not as strong as what i imagined then.  ;D

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2011, 06:13:00 am »

Wow, already 2 lv3 in RR.

the climax artwork is kinda .... i just dont like it.
This one and miki's. Actually miki's one is worse, almost think it's a guest artist for the climax when i see it.
The rest of the spoilered climax (haruka, hibiki, yayoi) are ok, only this 2.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:20:55 am by lluzz »

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2011, 09:23:45 am »
Iori's Climax Combo is pretty cool. Pick a "Music" card from your clock and place it in any center stage and it gets +1000 till the end of your opponent's turn. (I hope my TL is accurate. Feel free to correct me.) With 6 stock and another Lv 3 in your clock you can refill your field easily while healing essentially 2 damage at the same time.

Too bad I don't like Iori. :X

#project-imas - the original legend

Shdwfalcon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »
@ryusei2u
Yes, my mistake, I didn't see it properly. Its a "draw one card choose one character +2000 power +1 soul" climax. Sorry! >.<

@lluzz:
Still, its decently strong. And yes, since quite a number of series ago, Bushiroad love stuffing Level 3 characters into the RR department. I'm already mentally prepared for three of the Level 3 characters to be RR and the last Level 3 character to be an R.

@kozu:
Yes, pretty much correct. Its in this wiki now. It does, however, have to be in the front row to activate this effect. Pretty strong card, in my opinion.

By the way, anyone noticed that Iori's "Here we go!" is a CR, but the card number is 049? In a standard four colour booster, the last three cards for each colour range are climaxes, and there would be only one CR for each colour, which are numbers 023, 048, 073, and 098.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2011, 04:55:00 pm »
Iori's Climax Combo is pretty cool. Pick a "Music" card from your clock and place it in any center stage and it gets +1000 till the end of your opponent's turn. (I hope my TL is accurate. Feel free to correct me.) With 6 stock and another Lv 3 in your clock you can refill your field easily while healing essentially 2 damage at the same time.

I like Iori and I like that...Do want.

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2011, 05:05:25 pm »

Why? Iori looks much better in idolmaster 2.
She's still an insufferable brat though.   ;D

By the way, anyone noticed that Iori's "Here we go!" is a CR, but the card number is 049? In a standard four colour booster, the last three cards for each colour range are climaxes, and there would be only one CR for each colour, which are numbers 023, 048, 073, and 098.

Larger portion for green since they have to cram 4 characters in there instead of 3 ?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2011, 02:06:14 am »
Iorin got card of the day. <3
Looks like there might be a lot more im@s in the future with the boosters being revealed.

Shdwfalcon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2011, 03:26:57 am »
Larger portion for green since they have to cram 4 characters in there instead of 3 ?

Prolly. Either green colour ate one card slot from red, or green will have only two CX. Just wild guesses.

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2011, 08:36:32 am »
Additional slot for green very probable since red slot have haruka & miki who already have many cards in imas 1.
Red lv3 should be Hibiki (haruka & miki already have theirs)
Blue lv3 either Takane or Makoto.  Takane is the more popular one imo.

More cards ... , and more expensive PRs. Don't really like most of the anime art.

(taken from YAJ)

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2011, 10:31:10 am »
The haruka card looks pretty interesting encore: it's relatively weak but she can be revived with 1 stock and tapping 2 <music> characters. assuming you have 2 back characters, she can pretty much pay for her own revive. It'll hold field presence without having to lose hand advantage, added to the fact that red decks generally ramp up power on its turn. That yukiho card is pretty amazing too. granting every other character on your field +1k power(just like that one tesstarosa card in the Nanoha set). With both of those cards you can easily have a self-sufficient lv.1 haruka at 6.5k on your turn!

but anyway,
A question to people who've made IM@S decks:

What is the meta regarding the series? Between the first set and dearly stars, can they match competitively to top tier decks (like haruhi or railgun) if play correctly? I was thinking on get some IM@S2 boosters once they come out soon, and was hoping which color and if there are anything good I could use from the previous sets.

Also, I want dat redcheerleader PR card  8)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:58:34 am by kozu »

#project-imas - the original legend

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2011, 03:39:01 pm »
That yukiho is nice but i just wish the climax ability can do more than that.
Only reveal top deck and put it back? Should be reveal and you may put it back or into clock/stock/waiting room/bottom of deck whichever is the most balanced one.

From what i know the cheerleader card is a comiket c80 promo.
They're selling it for around 500 yen each at yahoo auctions and as usual the only problem is how to dig it out of japan.  ;D

Can't help you with deck suggestions. Here people play WS for fun only, no cutthroat decks since there's no tourney around here.