Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)  (Read 67645 times)

kozu

• View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER TCG (Weiβ Schwarz)
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2011, 10:10:38 am »
Are all first print copies of im@s 2 suppose to come with the promo cards? :X

#project-imas - the original legend

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2011, 02:20:22 pm »
@zero : doesnt suprise me if the PR is bakemono, more popular than imas.
and imas 2 still have lots of stuff they can shove those PRs to.

@kozu : AFAIK, only preorders have those PR cards.

Shdwfalcon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2011, 03:55:58 pm »
@kozu: Which iM@S2 PR card?

I find iM@S2 TD a very technical deck, much like its predecessor, one which is definitely not recommended for beginners, but rather, its more for the slightly more experienced players who wish to ride the slightly more advanced learning curve. This TD focuses heavily on the late game, and unlike Bakemonogatari TD, it doesn't exactly produce cost-efficient constant power levels, but when used properly, can really take down anything a Bakemonogatari TD can possibility throw at it.

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2011, 06:24:10 pm »
Hey guys, apparently there's going to be a version of WeiB Schwarz coming in game form on the PSP?

Just read about this today; the news story was dated May 18.
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

Shdwfalcon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2011, 05:42:44 pm »
Yea, news was released quite a while ago. All I know for sure is the following series are inside (off my head):

Weiss Side:
Nanoha Strikers + 1st Movie + A's
To Aru Majutsu no Index / To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Angel Beats

Schwarz Side:
The iDOLM@STER + The iDOLMASTER Dearly Stars
Fate Stay Night + Fate Hollow Ataraxia
Milky Holmes
Marcross Frontier

They pretty much filtered down to beyond "popular series", considering that Da Capo, Persona, Shining Force EXA, and Little Busters are not shown to be inside so far. But I can't blame them on Da Capo, since the total number of cards probably exceeded 300 already.

lluzz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2011, 08:43:34 am »
@kirby sim : It's kinda old news  ;D
From what i know, it's supposed to be dating sim kinda game combined with WS card games.
The dev is Bandai Namco so yeah Idolmaster, Macross F is auto include unless they're stupid enough not to use their own stuff for the game.
Milky holmes is auto include too since it's owned by Bushiroad (WS card producer).

@shdwfalcon & zero :
From what i see, Imas TD will be more complicated to play.
Most of the power buffs are targeted which means you have plenty options to either stack it ot 1 char or distribute it.
Can be strong but have huge potential for misplays.

And btw, there's a new PR card.
the pic (from orenoturn)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:48:58 am by lluzz »

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2011, 04:17:31 pm »
@kirby sim : It's kinda old news  ;D
From what i know, it's supposed to be dating sim kinda game combined with WS card games.
The dev is Bandai Namco so yeah Idolmaster, Macross F is auto include unless they're stupid enough not to use their own stuff for the game.
Milky holmes is auto include too since it's owned by Bushiroad (WS card producer).

@shdwfalcon & zero :
From what i see, Imas TD will be more complicated to play.
Most of the power buffs are targeted which means you have plenty options to either stack it ot 1 char or distribute it.
Can be strong but have huge potential for misplays.

And btw, there's a new PR card.
the pic (from orenoturn)

Well I got 3 of them already by getting friends to play in the tournament.

My hand was in pain due to the high 5s I did with the 0/0 3k Yayoi. Lol.
If you want Imas single cards you can PM me with a list or I can provide you with a list of available cards.

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2011, 04:19:47 pm »
Anyway for those who want Idolm@ster single cards from the first series or the upcoming series, you can PM me. I can ship them overseas.

I can make the transactions official via ebay if needed.
If you want Imas single cards you can PM me with a list or I can provide you with a list of available cards.

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:23 am »
I got my IM@S2 TD recently and lo and behold I scored the Miki signature! Too bad the deck is really underwhelming compared to bakemono, that TD is so good :<

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2011, 10:34:53 am »
I got my IM@S2 TD recently and lo and behold I scored the Miki signature! Too bad the deck is really underwhelming compared to bakemono, that TD is so good :<

Actually the Imas TD has more staying power at higher levels than Bakemonogatari.

It's support is +500 per level and with characters like the level 2 Miki, you won't need stock to encore them.

The chance of getting a TD sign is well 1/6 so buying 2 = 33% chance.

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2011, 12:44:43 pm »
That may be true, but bakemono's ability to search(sisters, lv 3 hitagi, gate triggers) waiting room to replace their units easily can push each turn for soul damage. Miki's encore's ability is dangerous in the late game because both players will start to minimize their damage output, not to mention if it would really suck if you clocked a much needed climax. I really like the lv 0 stuff, (mami is great to start with)

IM@S2's Lv 1 game is very weak, simply because imas have to burn stock early game to match up to even with Yukiho support. BK Maniac is a great card as well, which also fuel's 0 haruka's amazing support ability. Not to mention it's extremely stock dependent (Haruka's change, Kotori's startup, etc). Lv 2 Yayoi is a really good support, but I've been able to get her out once, (Other times she either gets put in as clock damage or in my stock.) I understand that people may say it takes some more thought into the moves, but the trade-off for some effects just aren't worth it. 2 TDs combined will probably make it much better(for another set of yayois and harukas)

Just my 2 cent.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2011, 07:00:51 pm »
I noticed that they're coming out with a PSP game for Weiβ Schwarz in general and by who else, BNG.
Will the limited edition be coming out with any special idolm@ster cards? From what I can tell, no. However, I don't really know much about the game.

kozu

• View Profile

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2011, 11:25:22 pm »
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TVG-PSP-2175&template=default%2Fproduct%2Fe_display.html

Ai is one of the promo cards

Oh I see. Thanks. Not really interesting to me though.
If anyone gets the game, tell me how it is. ;)

Edit 6/27/11: Ordering my im@s 2 trial deck today! Also getting Angel Beats+ Kud Wafter for my brother so we can play together. Can't wait for them to come.

Question: Why is iDOLM@STER on the black side?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:12:26 am by animagic4u »

zzZerozz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2011, 03:48:54 pm »
Uhm no, Ai is not a promo card. That card belongs to an Idolmaster Extra pack.
The cards they shown so far are just for demo purposes and are all released already.

I do have that card and a lot of others if any1 wants to buy. =P

Also Schwarz side iirc is mainly for those series that originated from games be it a RPG, eroge or etc.
Weiss is normally for those series with an anime.