Username: Password:

Author Topic: Song predictions?  (Read 4202 times)

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
Song predictions?
« on: June 20, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
Are there any songs in the Idolm@ster series that you wish to see make a comeback in One For All? Maybe old songs from the first game, or recent songs from the CDs or Shny TV that haven't been put into the game yet?
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Song predictions?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:40:30 AM »
I'm pretty sure we'll see Relations soon.

I'm hoping for eDEN, Yakusoku and Aoi Tori. Vault the Borderline would also be nice. And i'd like to see Alright* and Jitensha, but i don't think the chances of getting them are very high, since they are very closely tied to Yukiho and Makoto. And First Step would also be great, but that's basically impossible as long every song can be performed by every idol.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »
Yeah the shiny festa songs would be great, I also want MUSIC to be in it as well; that would be a wasted opportunity if they didn't put that in the game as DLC or something.

I also want to see Do Dai back in the game. I love that song to death! XD
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

fredex

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 06:37:36 PM »
I'm hoping Smoky Thrill makes it in, considering it was already in Idolm@ster 2, it would be easy DLC for them since all the work is already done for it. So I'd say it has a fair chance for becoming DLC.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 08:26:23 PM »
I think we'll get around 4 new songs, like idolmaster 2 did.

As for returning songs, I hope relations gets back in. :/ I also hope Takane gets a song, she sort of gets the short end of the stick with My Best Friend (which was originally Yukiho and Ritsuko's song anyways?). When idolmaster 2 DLC was coming out, I was sure we'd get Kazahana after the cameo in the final episode of the anime.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:29:09 PM by Maka »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:38 PM »
Whatever was released for DLC in iM@S2. :p

In seriousness, I'm also hoping for eDEN, Yakusoku and Aoi Tori. They're long, long overdue as it is.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »
As for returning songs, I hope relations gets back in. :/ I also hope Takane gets a song, she sort of gets the short end of the stick with My Best Friend (which was originally Yukiho and Ritsuko's song anyways?).
Seconding both points, especially with Takane (though I'd personally rather see Flower Girl or one of her other images - I like Kazahana, but I don't think it would sound too well with the other girls).

edeN and Vault That Borderline! I'd hope to see make a comeback, Machiuke Prince too. Considering DREAM's inclusion, I wonder if LOST and The Ai will pop up to complete the trio. I keep thinking there was another song I wanted to see come about, but I don't remember it off the top of my head... I'll say I'm surprised there's no form of THE iDOLM@STER whatsoever as base. Think we may end up potentially getting a 3rd mix?

...for that matter, what about any particular song remixes?

Edit: Also forgot that I'd want to see First Stage and I Want make comebacks, but I Want being excluded - considering it's been common DLC for quite a while - wouldn't surprise me either (though I'll admit it would disappoint).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:13:33 AM by Virgofall »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 04:18:02 PM »
At first I thought Lost and The Ai were going to follow Dream but instead they went with a new song. It'd be nice if they kept up with the pattern of one new song and two older songs per catalog.

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 05:53:58 PM »
It certainly isn't my favorite song, but I'd like to see Here we go!! because it has yet to appear in any Second Vision game (excluding when it was a BGM in G4U). Other songs that might get in would be the other SP DLC songs (Kimi wa Melody, Matane, LOBM). Also, where is THE IDOLM@STER? Sure it was DLC in Shiny TV, but why was it not standard in OFA?

Most of all (but it'd extremely unlikely), I'd like to see the Dearly Stars and Jupiter trios actually take the stage. It's really awful that they can't be used in any capacity, and it puts all 6 of their image songs firmly into the "Not Happening" category.

I remember thinking before OFA was released that if they continued quintet guests (like Ryuuguu Komachi) that they might include 876PRO as possible guests. I guess that's why it hurts to see songs 876PRO has sung as DLC, particularly quintets, because Scamco has the recordings and the models but sees Dearly Stars as dead.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 02:48:26 AM »
I think we'll get around 4 new songs, like idolmaster 2 did.

As for returning songs, I hope relations gets back in. :/ I also hope Takane gets a song, she sort of gets the short end of the stick with My Best Friend (which was originally Yukiho and Ritsuko's song anyways?). When idolmaster 2 DLC was coming out, I was sure we'd get Kazahana after the cameo in the final episode of the anime.
Well look at how that first prediction ended up lol

I think next catalogue we'll get a semi-new song: something that's been heard before, but hasn't had a dance with it. Since Thank You was the allstar song last time I almost want to say Onegai Cinderella but... Something tells me that won't happen.

As for guests, i think next time will be the Jougasaki sisters?

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 09:33:18 AM »
i just hope they make a pattern out of "shiny fest song + single character episodes", that would mean we'd get eDEN this month or in december :p

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛いさは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 01:54:26 PM »
Since Thank You was the allstar song last time I almost want to say Onegai Cinderella but... Something tells me that won't happen.
However Thank You and Million Live both still have 765 in it. While Cinderella Girls just tossed them aside during the first year besides the occasional promo card.

AnimeMagic

• Greenhorn
  • AceYuki on the im@s wiki :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 11:40:46 PM »
Well, since they gave us "Thank You!" they sure as hell better give us "Onegai Cinderella". The same thing with "DREAM" is since it was kinda paired with two other songs ("The Ai" and "LOST") I don't see why they don't add those to the game.
But I can also say that I really, really, really,  really, really, really want to see "We Have a Dream" because it's one of my favorites. I don't know, these are just the songs I want. I WANT! Get it? The song? Hahahahha.....Is anyone else hoping for these songs?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 01:40:04 AM »
Well, since they gave us "Thank You!" they sure as hell better give us "Onegai Cinderella". The same thing with "DREAM" is since it was kinda paired with two other songs ("The Ai" and "LOST") I don't see why they don't add those to the game.
But I can also say that I really, really, really,  really, really, really want to see "We Have a Dream" because it's one of my favorites. I don't know, these are just the songs I want. I WANT! Get it? The song? Hahahahha.....Is anyone else hoping for these songs?

"Onegai Cinderella" has some pretty low chances of making it in due to it being associated with the Cinderella Girls. At the very least, the 765Pro All Stars sang "Thank You!" Though "We Have A Dream" would be nice.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator