puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by yuukofea on July 16, 2017, 08:13:38 AM »
@Hime Idol
Thanks in advance <3 I loved last week's videos!

my song (St-12)
(Yukiho Takane Makoto)
(CUT-63 Hd-103 Bd-104 Ar-105 Lg-106)

CHANGE!!!! (St-03)
(Yukiho Takane Makoto)
(COO-20 Hd-071 Ar-073 Lg-074)

Same as always- No audience, no subs, on auto cam please <3
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!
« Last post by Teddie on July 15, 2017, 06:58:46 PM »
« Last post by Kogami on July 15, 2017, 04:27:49 PM »
I agree with ^
I like how both Mirishita and MStage are bringing back some features from the OG 765pro games as well, brings back the nostalgia feeling too since Million Live and SideM have OG 765pro girls and Jupiter + Ryo Akizuki respectively ww.

Also, I kind of prefer rhythm games with a little bit more side stuff than just the rhythm part- That's why I'm glad that MStage is also not solely focusing on the rhythm portion. (Though I can understand that it's not something that can be easily implemented in most mobile games, haha.)

Those appeals though. Kyoji's ex-konbini clerk appeal is A+++

Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Chihayaa on July 15, 2017, 03:51:39 PM »
https://youtu.be/B5-M3TInuPU

New trailer for the anime!

Not too sure what to expect tbh, and that's not in a bad way. I'm very happy with how the artstyle looks and I love what units we got as the 315PRO ST@RTING MEMBERS, but 19 main characters is definitely a lot for what will most likely be a two-cour show, not to mention the gradual appearances and recruitment of the other characters not featured as ST@RTING MEMBERS. I'm actually pretty excited to see how A-1 Pictures handles it. Seeing the other Cinderella Girls idols make cameos in the anime was so exciting to me and I still don't have any idea why I enjoyed the cameos so much, but since SideM has a smaller cast, we might actually get to see all units get some focus at one point and get more than just cameos.

I'm really excited about the direction SideM is going and I'm really happy it's rising to where Cinderella Girls and Million Live! are in terms of content. Solo songs, rhythm game, and an anime. I'm so hyped about the future of 315PRO!
« Last post by Chihayaa on July 15, 2017, 03:09:37 PM »
https://prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage
Pre-registration is open and premium currency + song trailers are incentives for players to pre-register!

(oh god its finally happening yes)

EDIT: http://side-m.idolmaster.jp/lo-stage/sp/
Here's a link to the official website, where you can watch the new trailer and see the UI and card previews up close!
I actually really like the return of the Shiny Festa gameplay style, with notes coming in two directions and one spot for you to tap. That was a lot harder than it looked in Shiny Festa, but at the same time it looks chill enough to be an easy and accessible game for newcomers.

I love the direction Theater Days and LIVE ON ST@GE are headed with rhythm games. TD has the whole 3D office environment going for it and focuses on idol interactions, and Raibuste looks to have a very unique UI and the Omakase? (can't remember what it's called) mode looks pretty neat, too. They prioritize the whole interaction aspect unlike other rhythm games out on the market and I'm glad Bamco is trying out new things with the rhythm games. They can always tweak the game according to fan response anyway.
Characters / Re: Favorite Idols
« Last post by DawnHibiki on July 15, 2017, 09:53:59 AM »
I've been watching The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls this year, and gosh, it got me hooked just as much as 765 Pro.  I really love the anime, even tho there were some moments that got me depressed.  Regardless, there are lots of Cinderella Girls idols, so I'll only be listing the Main and Secondary ones from the anime.  My opinions of the girls are mixed.

Waifu Tier: (How the heck can I choose between them?)
Rin
Miku

Love Tier: (Kaede and Nao are both close to Waifu tier.)
Kaede
Nao
Ranko
Miho
Kanako
Miria

Like Tier:
Rika
Riina
Minami
Chieri
Uzuki
Anya

OK Tier:
Karen
Sae
Mizuki
Anzu
Sachiko
Mayu

Dislike Tier:
Mika
Mio
Natsuki
Koume

Hate Tier:
Kirari
Shoko
Airi
Nana

Biggest rise: Ranko (Maaya Uchida is such a great voice actress, and she's one of the reasons why I love Ranko so much.)
Biggest drop: Mika (She was very mean to her sister, and her sister was such a sweet girl.  I'm also not fond of her voice.)

By the way, here is my idol ranking list from kouhi.me, which included 765 Pro, Dearly Stars, and CG (It may be updated):

http://i.imgur.com/NaVfEDw.png
« Last post by Hime Idol on July 15, 2017, 01:47:33 AM »
« Last post by Tomoeine on July 14, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »
@Hime Idol

Thank you for the requests last week.  I loved them!  I have two more to try out this week

unit: prism
The Live Kakumei de SHOW! (St-11)
(Chihaya Takane Miki Makoto Hibiki)
(COO-52 Hd-009 Bd-024)

unit: prism
Happy (St-01)
(Chihaya Miki Takane Makoto Hibiki)
(COS-55 Hd-103 Lg-086)

Auto camera, no subs, and 50% audience is fine!
« Last post by Skyes Edge on July 14, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »
@Hime Idol
 Thank you for doing these! And the Auto camera angle will be fine.

My Unit: Soleil
Audience: None or whatever the lowest setting is.
Meisou Mind (St-05)
(Mami Hibiki Azusa)
(COO-71)

My Unit: Seaholly
Audience: None or whatever the lowest setting is.
99 Nights (St-02)
(Makoto Chihaya Azusa Takane Yukiho)
(COO-19 Hd-009)

Once again thank you for taking the time to do these:)
Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Milkshake on July 14, 2017, 03:24:05 AM »
I finally got the account verified and the first thing I do is use up all my jewels. Got the 23 cost Ranko, traded for another copy and 2 Cinderella Syuko. Satisfaction. I still want the Cinderella Walking Gag Machine though.

P.S. 23 and 24 cost are so expensive, almost no Stam pots and Energy pots left to buff up my team further.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]