puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Characters / Re: Favorite Idols
« Last post by Verita V. on June 04, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
I don<'t like them in a yuri way I just love their charakters, backstories and voices. I think femalse can Like female characters/idols without romantic feelings involved.

True, but then it's interesting to see romance being put into equation. Like the posters above us that claimed several waifus from the franchise despite being female.

Well I've said it before but I'd go gay for Takane if she were real. Otherwise it's just a deep admiration of their skills and love of their personalities.

So...both?
I find that it's common in waifuism for people to believe as if their object of affection is real. Do you believe in that too?
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Kimiko on June 04, 2017, 01:56:15 PM »
@Hime Idol

I am back for more~

UNit: thanatos
Audience: 90%

Little Match Girl (St-12)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(COO-20 Hd-071 Ar-073 Lg-074)

Unit: Lost=edeN
audience:90%

Ippai Ippai (St-10)
(Ritsuko Chihaya Azusa)
(CLE-67 Hd-119 Bd-017 Ar-057 Lg-040)
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by Verita V. on June 04, 2017, 01:53:43 PM »
Without the anime I wouldn't be here.
The anime helped me like im@s more because I couldn't play the games.
I should really stop being so edgy.

I didn't mean to drive potential fans out, by the way, but it sort of disappointing to find out that many fans' understanding of the idols do not go beyond the anime. As that is the case then the anime should've been a verbatim adaptation of the games.

It's also worth mentioning that the franchise have lasted for at least 6 years since the arcades (9 if you count the beta) before the anime, and that there were plethora of ways for people to be introduced into the franchise. Hell, Home Haruka brought me into the fandom, out of all available options.

(Speaking of the anime I'm super hyped for the Side M anime *u* Even if the majority of the fanbase is cringing. >_>)

And here's another unpopular opinion; I'd welcome that anime too. The anime will be less likely to mess up with the personalities, even expanding on them, just like it did with CG, as they're pretty shallow compared to 765/876pro.
Welcome Center / Helloooo there!
« Last post by KittyxChan on June 04, 2017, 05:49:44 AM »
Hello everyone! While I'm not new to the im@s franchise, I am new to this forum. ^^

I remember watching im@s vids on youtube way back in 2009. I found out more about it through a friend who cosplayed from it(and still does :3 ).

While I haven't really played any of the games(besides Side M which I'm still trying to figure out.... >_> ), I have watched playthroughs as well as seen the anime. (Haven't checked out Cinderella Girls yet but maybe someday. :O )

Yes, I'm a huge fan of the male idols. Yes, Shouta is my absolute favorite(it was love at first sight, I tell ya <3 ). I'll probably go on and on about my love for Jupiter and Side M on these forums, and for that I apologize in advance. If it gets annoying, please tell me. XDDDD

SO anyways, it's great to be here and I can't wait to meet even more im@s fans. ^_^
Anxiously waiting for this anime as I've been waiting years for this to happen. x_x

*sits impatiently and waits for more news*
« Last post by KittyxChan on June 04, 2017, 05:27:24 AM »
In all fairness that's how I got into iDOLM@STER. Without the anime I wouldn't be here.
I feel you there. XD The anime helped me like im@s more because I couldn't play the games. :( But I would watch playthroughs and stuff....... ;_;

(Speaking of the anime I'm super hyped for the Side M anime *u* Even if the majority of the fanbase is cringing. >_>)
Other iM@S games / Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Last post by KittyxChan on June 04, 2017, 05:21:10 AM »
I've played some of it, still trying to get the hang of it. ><"

Also super excited for the anime. *_* -impatiently waiting for an air date-
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Kawaii Lumi on June 04, 2017, 04:20:57 AM »
@Hime idol

Herro, I would like to request for

Ippai Ippai (St-12)
(Azusa)
(COO-19 Hd-051 Bd-052)

Do-Dai (St-11)
(Azusa)
(CUT-41 Hd-071)

no audience or subtitles and auto cam. Thank you very much!
« Last post by Hime Idol on June 04, 2017, 03:07:46 AM »
I believe that the imas fandom can do without the 2011 anime.
To this day I still hate how that anime pigeonholed every idols' personalities and only put 3 of them onto spotlight.
I would've preferred the anime if they made it in Omnibus style like Amagami; 4 episodes centered on each heroine, that which I call fairness.

In all fairness that's how I got into iDOLM@STER. Without the anime I wouldn't be here.
Characters / Re: Favorite Idols
« Last post by Hime Idol on June 04, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »
Sorry for steering off the beaten path, but I'd like to ask the female members who claimed to love female idols within this thread;
Do you love them in the yuri-kind of way? Or is it just sisterly kind of love?

I'm asking this out of culture shock; female anime fans around me loathe idols in general, especially idolmaster, so it would be interesting to discover polar-opposite opinions.

Well I've said it before but I'd go gay for Takane if she were real. Otherwise it's just a deep admiration of their skills and love of their personalities.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]