puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 15, 2017, 09:32:39 PM »
Seeing that they add skill tree in the game, the DLC costume might be useful at least until midgame. From the look of the skill tree it is used to get stats upgrade and new costume. There will be another live stream on 16 october, more info will come during the live stream

Hoo, that might be interesting to see. Seeing that the DLC Costume has more prolonged uses + more gameplay variation instead of picking the higher rank costume  :P  Wish there was 50% less grind vs PS though tbh..and more things to do than just grind any songs for the 50th time/week...zzz

Then again, looking forward to that live stream on the 16th. I presume its on NicoNico or YouTube?

About Asian english release, there will be none as always since all other Bamco game got Asian English announcement except this game. Even the Asia Japanese version (R3JP) cannot be found anywhere.
On another note, must be suck since MYR value is really low

Yeah, i agree with you. Bamco to this day are still reluctant to localize the darn game. It's not even that hard. To get away with VA laws and such, just release a Asia English version like their other games and call it a day. The English doesn't have to be 100% perfect UK/US English. Even Digimon Cyber Sleuth are filled with grammar errors here & there, and yet i still finished it and understand it just fine.

Hahaha!! You got that right!! It kinda sucks when your currency can't even buy shits and stuff online. Games are getting more expensive and the MYR currency now surely makes it worse. At least Steam has been fairly stable (not much difference) vs console game (++ inc. in price).
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by DreamDiary on October 15, 2017, 04:25:47 AM »
@Hime Idol

GO MY WAY!! (St-08)
(Haruka)
(COS-31)

GO MY WAY!! (St-08)
(Haruka Ritsuko)
(COS-31)
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Self-named Units
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 14, 2017, 06:35:58 PM »
Les Diaboliques Ritsuko, Makoto, Hibiki
Pinku no Sato (Pink Sugar) Mami, Iori, Hibiki, Yayoi, Ami
POW★FACTOR Miki, Yayoi, Makoto
LiNGO Miki, Mami
Dark Refrain Takane, Chihaya, Ritsuko
Blu+2 (Blue Plus Two) Chihaya, Ami, Mami
Purple Lotus Azusa, Yukiho
Bubble Mami, Chihaya, Hibiki
MEGA Makoto, Yukiho, Mami
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 14, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
Large cast makes it harder to handle even the anime doesn't really show their relationship with each other but focusing their relationship with their own unit. The producer doesn't really play his role like it should be. Wondering how some of the CG anime watchers can said that CG anime is better than 765 Pro anime when the true aspect of idolmaster is not even there in CG anime.
IKR? 765's Producer had such a good relationship with all the girls and was a fleshed-out character. We call him Broducer for a reason. I loved how he would always go out of his way to help the girls with whatever they needed, and he's one of my favorite characters in the anime. CG Producer just feels so...detached.
Welcome Center / Re: Where are you from ?
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 14, 2017, 01:28:14 AM »
Northeast USA is my domain!
« Last post by koyuki on October 13, 2017, 07:21:47 PM »
hello. i want request :

Amaterasu (St-03)
(Haruka Yayoi Azusa)
(COS-31 Hd-050)

thankyou ;)
« Last post by darkthunder on October 11, 2017, 02:29:53 PM »
NICE~~ I'M HYPED NOW~~

Though, one thing that got me thinking is that Stella Stage (SS) has 2 DLCs costumes on arrival vs Platinum Star (PS) iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ANOTHER CLOVER for the Limited Edition/Collector Edition (LE/CE) and
PLATINUM MEMORY for the Day 1 Retail/Digital Edition respectively.

And buying the LE/CE will give you 2 of these DLC Costumes.
Though one can wonder, is it the same with PS where the DLC costume are kind of crap (C Rank) and not worth it except for the visual/aesthetic value or that they have stat/skill that can boost the early game.

Just to be clear, i bought the PS CE/LE and only use the DLC costume for the early game (first 20 hours or so), then ditch it for the S Rank DL Live 1 Haruka's Rouge/Noire Q. Clearly it's more or less useless in the game use-wise. Even though, i love the design of both of these DLC Costumes.
It reminds me of One For All's (OFA) Day 1/LE/CE DLC Costume. Really nice and cute.

Decision-wise, i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive. Need to see more game play/song list/how the DLC carry over/P-Drop exclusion changes/drop rate or heck, even an Asia English version announcement in order to buy them...
Seeing that they add skill tree in the game, the DLC costume might be useful at least until midgame. From the look of the skill tree it is used to get stats upgrade and new costume. There will be another live stream on 16 october, more info will come during the live stream.

About Asian english release, there will be none as always since all other Bamco game got Asian English announcement except this game. Even the Asia Japanese version (R3JP) cannot be found anywhere.

i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive.
Characters / Re: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!
« Last post by Sunflorazumarill on October 11, 2017, 02:27:40 PM »
Happy Birthday, Hibiki!
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 01:23:22 PM »
Gematsu just translate the info taken in stella stage official website while the talk about DLC carry over and no P-drop was stated only in live stream.

NICE~~ I'M HYPED NOW~~

Though, one thing that got me thinking is that Stella Stage (SS) has 2 DLCs costumes on arrival vs Platinum Star (PS) iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ANOTHER CLOVER for the Limited Edition/Collector Edition (LE/CE) and
PLATINUM MEMORY for the Day 1 Retail/Digital Edition respectively.

And buying the LE/CE will give you 2 of these DLC Costumes.
Though one can wonder, is it the same with PS where the DLC costume are kind of crap (C Rank) and not worth it except for the visual/aesthetic value or that they have stat/skill that can boost the early game.

Just to be clear, i bought the PS CE/LE and only use the DLC costume for the early game (first 20 hours or so), then ditch it for the S Rank DL Live 1 Haruka's Rouge/Noire Q. Clearly it's more or less useless in the game use-wise. Even though, i love the design of both of these DLC Costumes.
It reminds me of One For All's (OFA) Day 1/LE/CE DLC Costume. Really nice and cute.

Decision-wise, i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive. Need to see more game play/song list/how the DLC carry over/P-Drop exclusion changes/drop rate or heck, even an Asia English version announcement in order to buy them...
« Last post by seibo on October 11, 2017, 06:11:24 AM »
@Hime Idol

Unit Name: Nee ne~ (姉ね~)
Amaterasu (St-04)
(Azusa Yayoi)
(CLE-67 Hd-055)

Unit Name: Nee ne~ (姉ね~)
Happy (St-04)
(Azusa Yayoi)
(CLE-67 Hd-055)

Would it be possible just to upload to Youtube? If not that's fine. Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10