puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: STELLA MASTER series CDs
« Last post by Okayu on Today at 12:50:32 PM »
On Sale February 7th, 2018
THE IDOLM@STER STELLA MASTER 01 Vertex Meister

Sung by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Ritsuko Akizuki, Makoto Kikuchi, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha
COCC-17402[1 CD] 1,370 yen+tax

THE IDOLM@STER STELLA MASTER 01 Vertex Meister
Contents
Tr.01 Vertex Meister (M@STER VERSION)
 Lyrics・Composition・Arrangement: BNSI (LindaAI-CUE)
 Sung by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Ritsuko Akizuki, Makoto Kikuchi, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha
Tr.02 Vertex Meister Original Drama
 Performed by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Ritsuko Akizuki, Makoto Kikuchi, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha
Tr.03 Vertex Meister Original Drama Bonus Talk #1
 Performed by: Shika
Tr.04 Vertex Meister Original Drama Bonus Talk #2
 Performed by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Ritsuko Akizuki, Makoto Kikuchi, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha
Tr.05  Vertex Meister (M@STER VERSION) Original Karaoke
BOUNUS TRACK
TR.06 inferno SQUARING
 Lyrics: yura Dark  Composition: Fujisue Miki (藤末樹)  Arrangement: (couldn't find furigana) (片山将太)、Fujisue Miki (藤末樹)
 Sung by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Yukiho Hagiwara
Tr.07 inferno SQUARING Original Karaoke

【Trial Listening】 Vertex Meister (M@STER VERSION) (Sung by: Chihaya Kisaragi, Ritsuko Akizuki, Makoto Kikuchi, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGQi0FDLTWA
Derived products, CD albums & anime / STELLA MASTER series CDs
« Last post by Okayu on Today at 12:49:09 PM »
This is for posting about the STELLA MASTER series of CDs for the PS4 game Stella Stage.
@Naryoril

Thanks, again for the advice.  That was helpful.  By the way, did you mean Kouhaku Ouen V came from the producer meeting 2017 and not 2016?  (Sorry, if I recall that wrong).

Anyways, I also liked that song too, so hopefully I'll get through it.  Glad you enjoyed that new years live.  Thanks, for sharing your experience.  Wish, I could have been there. 

(By the way, I get a Deja Vu when you answer some of my questions.  I feel like some of you guys did that for me for the previous console games like during im@s 2.)
OfA video requests / Re: One for All General Request Thread
« Last post by Hime Idol on Today at 01:14:40 AM »
hime closed the ofa and ps requests :<

Yeah cause your request is the last one I'm taking (have to work on the StS compendium with Setsuna) and you never sent a payment.

I am NOT releasing the video without payment.

If you do not want to pay tell me now. I do not appreciate being left hanging. The requests are NOT for free.
« Last post by Giodude on Today at 01:09:17 AM »
hime closed the ofa and ps requests :<
« Last post by Giodude on Today at 01:07:29 AM »
send the payment to hime
« Last post by Hime Idol on Today at 12:17:27 AM »
Yep, Paid!!

Um.....where did you send the payment to? No payment was received.
« Last post by Giodude on January 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »
Yep, Paid!!
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage Gameplay Thread
« Last post by Naryoril on January 18, 2018, 10:18:11 PM »
@Naryoril

Oh, thanks for saying where to get hell's training.  I was wondering where to find that.

By the way, unless I'm missing something, isn't the solution about tiredness status just to take a day off?  Whenever, I reach yellow status, I do a day off, and it turns pink happy face.  I suppose this could be problem if you're trying to do the 6 major lives in 1 year and running out of time.  Or, if there's a time limited live where you have to wait another year for it to reappear again.

The hell trainings get gradually harder over the year (with the exception for August, which is by far the hardest). But if you get an idol with some quintet skills (omoide score and burst score, more hearts and chain bonus are pointless since you always have 8 hearts and you most probably won't full combo it anyway), you can easily ex clear the one in January. If you spend the CP you get in more quintet skills and keep your team the same, you should be able to ex clear everything up to July, especially if you help out with burst and maybe omoide lessons. The August Hell Training is much harder, but you should be able to clear it and get the swimsuit as a reward. You should be able to ex clear September as well, after that you'll need higher levels for ex clears, but clears shouldn't be a problem. The hell trainings pretty much trivialize the game though, at least up to B rank (probably A rank as well, don't know about S rank). But they are fun, or rather the song is: Kouhaku Ouen V, the red vs white team song from the Producer Meeting 2016, i love to do the white team calls (including the common calls) while playing it, it reminds me of the New Year Live 2 weeks ago (on both days it was played on screen between a message from Yukiho/Azumin, who wasn't there, and the start of the live, to liven up the crowd, it really was a ton of fun).

As for the tiredness: yes, i know that taking a day off recovers the status, but i was wondering about how it was dropping. I do the same, when it turns yellow and there isn't an SP live i want to do i take a day off, i haven't attempted to get the titles yet. But the number of weeks for it to turn yellow again differs vastly. What esdamibe12 said makes sense though, it matches with my observations. Hell training also seems to be very bad for their mood, which isn't surprising.
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
Thank You! (Q-10) [Simple]
(Hibiki Yukiho Makoto Takane Chihaya)
(EXT-32)

Request is ready for release. Awaiting payment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10