puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Zephyrantes on July 18, 2017, 05:58:29 AM »
I finally got the account verified and the first thing I do is use up all my jewels. Got the 23 cost Ranko, traded for another copy and 2 Cinderella Syuko. Satisfaction. I still want the Cinderella Walking Gag Machine though.

P.S. 23 and 24 cost are so expensive, almost no Stam pots and Energy pots left to buff up my team further.
How are people getting verified nowadays? It seems like everyone gives up when the topic is even brought up.

On a side note: Is it worth it to fully upgrade and idolize R and R+ cards? My inventory is piling up and now my present box is at risk of the same fate.

I'm ready for it to be October now.
I was so happy when they finally released the promo art of Jupiter (and their new costumes) because, even though I love all of my idol boys, I would've cried if Jupiter wasn't included in the ST@RTING LINE.
I want to make a post or thread (I don't know where would be appropriate for it to be) of all of my Predictions/Wish List for the anime.
...I'm just so happy for this dream come true...
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by chickenugget on July 17, 2017, 09:58:45 PM »
@Hime Idol
Vault That Borderline! (St-11)
(Ritsuko Ami Yayoi)
(CLE-60 Hd-050 Bd-096 Ar-077 Lg-078)

Overmaster (St-11)
(Azusa Miki)
(COO-44 Hd-006 Bd-056)

thx   :D
« Last post by OhimesamaIori on July 17, 2017, 08:05:37 PM »
@Hime Idol
Ippai Ippai (St-12)
(Iori Haruka Makoto)
(CLE-69 Hd-008 Bd-018 Ar-121 Lg-122)
Thank you so much!  :)
This is my unit of my favorite characters - Fluffy☆Pancake  :)
Other iM@S games / Re: Million Live - Theater Days
« Last post by Himitsu on July 16, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »
I rerolled Takane SSR for 20 hours.
My new ID is 78XMQJWN
« Last post by yuukofea on July 16, 2017, 08:13:38 AM »
@Hime Idol
Thanks in advance <3 I loved last week's videos!

my song (St-12)
(Yukiho Takane Makoto)
(CUT-63 Hd-103 Bd-104 Ar-105 Lg-106)

CHANGE!!!! (St-03)
(Yukiho Takane Makoto)
(COO-20 Hd-071 Ar-073 Lg-074)

Same as always- No audience, no subs, on auto cam please <3
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!
« Last post by Teddie on July 15, 2017, 06:58:46 PM »
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!
« Last post by Kogami on July 15, 2017, 04:27:49 PM »
I agree with ^
I like how both Mirishita and MStage are bringing back some features from the OG 765pro games as well, brings back the nostalgia feeling too since Million Live and SideM have OG 765pro girls and Jupiter + Ryo Akizuki respectively ww.

Also, I kind of prefer rhythm games with a little bit more side stuff than just the rhythm part- That's why I'm glad that MStage is also not solely focusing on the rhythm portion. (Though I can understand that it's not something that can be easily implemented in most mobile games, haha.)

Those appeals though. Kyoji's ex-konbini clerk appeal is A+++

Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Chihayaa on July 15, 2017, 03:51:39 PM »
https://youtu.be/B5-M3TInuPU

New trailer for the anime!

Not too sure what to expect tbh, and that's not in a bad way. I'm very happy with how the artstyle looks and I love what units we got as the 315PRO ST@RTING MEMBERS, but 19 main characters is definitely a lot for what will most likely be a two-cour show, not to mention the gradual appearances and recruitment of the other characters not featured as ST@RTING MEMBERS. I'm actually pretty excited to see how A-1 Pictures handles it. Seeing the other Cinderella Girls idols make cameos in the anime was so exciting to me and I still don't have any idea why I enjoyed the cameos so much, but since SideM has a smaller cast, we might actually get to see all units get some focus at one point and get more than just cameos.

I'm really excited about the direction SideM is going and I'm really happy it's rising to where Cinderella Girls and Million Live! are in terms of content. Solo songs, rhythm game, and an anime. I'm so hyped about the future of 315PRO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10