puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE
« Last post by Kimiko on July 21, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »
Infinite Possibilities MV: https://youtu.be/QASIVnsVeik

Happykira Park MV: https://youtu.be/LU_zt_1HoUc

Not too sure how I feel about the graphics. I have a feeling the choreography is done by male dancers and I actually like how different and "rougher" (not too sure what word to use?) the movements feel compared to the female idols, but it appears that all idols' mouths move even when they're not the ones singing. Even the back-up dancers move their mouths even though they're not part of the song. The camera movements and cuts kinda make that less obvious but I wonder why they couldn't polish the lip syncs before uploading the MV, considering pre-registration has started and everything else about the MVs look pretty good and finished. I'm worried that the weird lip syncs will prevent more dynamic camera movement and cinematography, since the camera usually cuts to another idol as soon as their solo line ends to hide the weird lip syncing.

Otherwise, I like how the models look and how similar they look to their card art style and the game surprisingly looks really good for something we've seen so little of. My only wishes so far would be to improve lip syncing and hopefully fix up those jagged lines and rough edges on the models (hopefully a case-by-case situation depending on your phone)

theater days does the same.
blue symphony, sentimental venus, marionette wa nemurenai, are all songs were 4 idols sing in the original but 5 move their mouths
I guess they are just lazy, because they would need to chance the code for tha idols that don't sing
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE
« Last post by Chihayaa on July 21, 2017, 03:00:34 AM »
Infinite Possibilities MV: https://youtu.be/QASIVnsVeik

Happykira Park MV: https://youtu.be/LU_zt_1HoUc

Not too sure how I feel about the graphics. I have a feeling the choreography is done by male dancers and I actually like how different and "rougher" (not too sure what word to use?) the movements feel compared to the female idols, but it appears that all idols' mouths move even when they're not the ones singing. Even the back-up dancers move their mouths even though they're not part of the song. The camera movements and cuts kinda make that less obvious but I wonder why they couldn't polish the lip syncs before uploading the MV, considering pre-registration has started and everything else about the MVs look pretty good and finished. I'm worried that the weird lip syncs will prevent more dynamic camera movement and cinematography, since the camera usually cuts to another idol as soon as their solo line ends to hide the weird lip syncing.

Otherwise, I like how the models look and how similar they look to their card art style and the game surprisingly looks really good for something we've seen so little of. My only wishes so far would be to improve lip syncing and hopefully fix up those jagged lines and rough edges on the models (hopefully a case-by-case situation depending on your phone)
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Taylor_Omnom115 on July 21, 2017, 02:10:04 AM »
yeah sorry i said a month ago i forgot when but i told you to delete it when you were livestreaming

Overmaster (St-11)
(Chihaya Yayoi Takane)
(CUT-01)

Kyun! Vampire Girl (St-11)
(Chihaya Yayoi Takane)
(CUT-01)

youtube only
unit name Omnom115
just press the random button but keep the unit and the stage
« Last post by Shimamori Ruka on July 21, 2017, 01:04:56 AM »
Hi, @Hime Idol! Could you please fulfill my two requests? Thanks in advance!

1-
The Live Kakumei de SHOW! (St-11)
(Takane Hibiki Azusa)
(COO-13)
No audience
No subs
Auto cam

2-
99 Nights (St-11)
(Chihaya Yukiho Miki)
(COO-19 Bd-052 Ar-053 Lg-054)
No audience
No subs
Long cam
« Last post by Hime Idol on July 20, 2017, 05:51:37 AM »
Hi Hime!

I haven't requested videos from my unit since I last requested READY!!, so here are my two requests for this week.

Both units: Raw Story

CHANGE!!!! (St-02)
(Hibiki Haruka Miki Yukiho Ami)
(COS-51 Hd-127)

Jibun RESTART (St-02)
(COO-44)

Thank you so much!

The last request I fulfilled for you was on 7/15. You were not supposed to request again until 7/22 not 7/19. Your new request date will now be 7/26. This is your first warning.
« Last post by gioiadeasis on July 19, 2017, 07:44:54 AM »
Hi Hime!

I haven't requested videos from my unit since I last requested READY!!, so here are my two requests for this week.

Both units: Raw Story

CHANGE!!!! (St-02)
(COS-51 Hd-127)

Jibun RESTART (St-02)
(COO-44)

Thank you so much!
Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Milkshake on July 18, 2017, 06:31:06 AM »
How are people getting verified nowadays? It seems like everyone gives up when the topic is even brought up.

On a side note: Is it worth it to fully upgrade and idolize R and R+ cards? My inventory is piling up and now my present box is at risk of the same fate.

Usually through friends in Japan, or through a very expensive verification shop. Neither are easy options to use.

R's are kinda useless once you have a full team + sub-team of SRs, unless they are the event R which may overpower some older SRs when the event bonus is considered.
Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Zephyrantes on July 18, 2017, 05:58:29 AM »
I finally got the account verified and the first thing I do is use up all my jewels. Got the 23 cost Ranko, traded for another copy and 2 Cinderella Syuko. Satisfaction. I still want the Cinderella Walking Gag Machine though.

P.S. 23 and 24 cost are so expensive, almost no Stam pots and Energy pots left to buff up my team further.
How are people getting verified nowadays? It seems like everyone gives up when the topic is even brought up.

On a side note: Is it worth it to fully upgrade and idolize R and R+ cards? My inventory is piling up and now my present box is at risk of the same fate.

I'm ready for it to be October now.
I was so happy when they finally released the promo art of Jupiter (and their new costumes) because, even though I love all of my idol boys, I would've cried if Jupiter wasn't included in the ST@RTING LINE.
I want to make a post or thread (I don't know where would be appropriate for it to be) of all of my Predictions/Wish List for the anime.
...I'm just so happy for this dream come true...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10