Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage Gameplay Thread
« Last post by Setsuna on December 27, 2017, 07:00:50 PM »
Oh right, almost forgot, the important point, which matters for lategame stuff.

All non lives in the game (Lessons/Promotions) give temporary bonuses - they no longer level up a stat.

The non lives improve money gain and fan gain respectively (You pay for the fan boost promotion) and the lessons provide burst scoring bonus, memory appeal bonus and chain combo bonus respectively. The strength will determine how many weeks the boost is for (Spend more, get more)

First things first: there's a bug (we think) where the game won't give you the lesson bonus for burst or memory appeal if you're maxed out on the stat.

This can be fixed by abusing this next point - You can have MULTIPLE lesson bonuses running at the same time. If you have the max chain lesson active, then do the others, the bonuses will correctly calculate.

This makes using the lessons near mandatory for the three S ranked permanent SP events available (where you have to perform a typeless stage and where you cannot use trending to tilt the board in your favour) if you want to EX (And if you're under level 65, even just pass!) and get the accessories they have.

Edit: Found a second undocumented Live - Iori/Ami/Azusa - Smokey Thrill, month 1, week 4
Characters / Re: Pairing images
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 27, 2017, 04:53:21 PM »
New pairing idea: Leon and Shiika. Discuss
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: The Screencap Thread
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 27, 2017, 04:52:50 PM »
I see that picture of Yukiho and there is only one thing I have to say about it...
das gay
« Last post by Setsuna on December 27, 2017, 04:10:35 PM »
That is correct - each event on the left side (marked by a symbol) is associated with a major title. The other events are effectively qualifiers - fail to clear (or EX, not sure) them, and you won't be allowed to enter the next one.

Chihaya's is the only one I stumbled over - You need to have that idol as lead that week for it to show up on the SP list.

I'll note that with the unique events, that you need to find the first to do the second, and so on. They need to be EX Cleared to reveal the next one in the chain.

I've been grinding CP, since well, see previous point about bursts, before I can move onto my next phase of working. If I see others, I'll note them down.
« Last post by nyachan on December 27, 2017, 04:03:29 PM »
- There IS a penalty for running any of the 13 idols down - if you run any one of them down far enough, you will be forced to skill the following week. This means that the penalty only really applies if you have a schedule to keep (Namely, hitting the 6 majors)

- There are events that won't list on the calendar - All the idols have their own special events, which are locked by Song/participants. Some will list (Haruka's will, as well Iori/Ami/Ritsuko) as they have items attached to them for (EX)clear. Others will not - Chihaya's special event (month 12, week 1) doesn't have anything attached to the event, apart from a nice CP boost.

I imagine there's others, but I haven't seen them.

Speaking of the titles, you have to basically do and clear all the lives attached to them to get them yeah? So the 4 for IE, IU, SD, 3 for SOF, and 2 for IA and IR? (unless I miscounted/there are ones not on the schedule)

If you remember the details about the limited idol events, I can add those to my sheet as well! Might add a personal schedule planning chart for those interested... though I'm sure you could also take the top row from my first sheet and make your own as well :P
« Last post by Setsuna on December 27, 2017, 03:57:01 PM »
I did learn some interesting things while playing through Stella Stage (I've 100% and collected all the costumes/accessories), and they do contradict what I thought earlier, so apologies for the misinformation earlier:

- There IS a penalty for running any of the 13 idols down - if you run any one of them down far enough, you will be forced to skip the following week. This means that the penalty only really applies if you have a schedule to keep (Namely, hitting the 6 majors)

- There are events that won't list on the calendar - All the idols have their own special events, which are locked by Song/participants. Some will list (Haruka's will, as well Iori/Ami/Ritsuko) as they have items attached to them for (EX)clear. Others will not - Chihaya's special event (month 12, week 1) doesn't have anything attached to the event, apart from a nice CP boost.

I imagine there's others, but I haven't seen them.

- Do not use the trophy system to determine if you've found everything - you CAN platinum the game without finding all the costumes or accessories.

- What bursts you have available in Stage for You is determined by your game's CP grid for that idol - in short? If you want access to everything, start clearing that grid for every individual idol.
« Last post by nyachan on December 27, 2017, 03:49:16 PM »
Wanted an easier way to look at the special time limited live schedules and details, so I went a bit crazy and did this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_Xyo5xZLUVedAU4W-K1kc100KtRyVAMxBQhCesSSdc/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to use for yourselves o:
« Last post by darkthunder on December 27, 2017, 02:04:01 PM »
If you've unlocked it on the coaching board, hit the right side of the touch pad while on the main P menu to open up the skills screen. Then hit △ to open up the burst skills. You can tab through and select the one you one for each type of stage. After selecting through there, it'll always activate for that performance type.
Finally got to access duo burst. And also what the hell with kosmos,cosmos on debut difficulty it gives double the score I usually get from pro which is around 56,000 but debut kosmos,cosmos double it.
« Last post by nyachan on December 27, 2017, 12:08:52 PM »
Anyone know how to activate duo burst?

If you've unlocked it on the coaching board, hit the right side of the touch pad while on the main P menu to open up the skills screen. Then hit △ to open up the burst skills. You can tab through and select the one you one for each type of stage. After selecting through there, it'll always activate for that performance type.
« Last post by darkthunder on December 27, 2017, 10:28:11 AM »
Anyone know how to activate duo burst?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]