Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by darkthunder on October 11, 2017, 02:29:53 PM »
NICE~~ I'M HYPED NOW~~

Though, one thing that got me thinking is that Stella Stage (SS) has 2 DLCs costumes on arrival vs Platinum Star (PS) iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ANOTHER CLOVER for the Limited Edition/Collector Edition (LE/CE) and
PLATINUM MEMORY for the Day 1 Retail/Digital Edition respectively.

And buying the LE/CE will give you 2 of these DLC Costumes.
Though one can wonder, is it the same with PS where the DLC costume are kind of crap (C Rank) and not worth it except for the visual/aesthetic value or that they have stat/skill that can boost the early game.

Just to be clear, i bought the PS CE/LE and only use the DLC costume for the early game (first 20 hours or so), then ditch it for the S Rank DL Live 1 Haruka's Rouge/Noire Q. Clearly it's more or less useless in the game use-wise. Even though, i love the design of both of these DLC Costumes.
It reminds me of One For All's (OFA) Day 1/LE/CE DLC Costume. Really nice and cute.

Decision-wise, i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive. Need to see more game play/song list/how the DLC carry over/P-Drop exclusion changes/drop rate or heck, even an Asia English version announcement in order to buy them...
Seeing that they add skill tree in the game, the DLC costume might be useful at least until midgame. From the look of the skill tree it is used to get stats upgrade and new costume. There will be another live stream on 16 october, more info will come during the live stream.

About Asian english release, there will be none as always since all other Bamco game got Asian English announcement except this game. Even the Asia Japanese version (R3JP) cannot be found anywhere.

i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive.
On another note, must be suck since MYR value is really low
Characters / Re: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!
« Last post by Sunflorazumarill on October 11, 2017, 02:27:40 PM »
Happy Birthday, Hibiki!
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 01:23:22 PM »
Gematsu just translate the info taken in stella stage official website while the talk about DLC carry over and no P-drop was stated only in live stream.

NICE~~ I'M HYPED NOW~~

Though, one thing that got me thinking is that Stella Stage (SS) has 2 DLCs costumes on arrival vs Platinum Star (PS) iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ANOTHER CLOVER for the Limited Edition/Collector Edition (LE/CE) and
PLATINUM MEMORY for the Day 1 Retail/Digital Edition respectively.

And buying the LE/CE will give you 2 of these DLC Costumes.
Though one can wonder, is it the same with PS where the DLC costume are kind of crap (C Rank) and not worth it except for the visual/aesthetic value or that they have stat/skill that can boost the early game.

Just to be clear, i bought the PS CE/LE and only use the DLC costume for the early game (first 20 hours or so), then ditch it for the S Rank DL Live 1 Haruka's Rouge/Noire Q. Clearly it's more or less useless in the game use-wise. Even though, i love the design of both of these DLC Costumes.
It reminds me of One For All's (OFA) Day 1/LE/CE DLC Costume. Really nice and cute.

Decision-wise, i don't intend to buy the LE/CE if i have to, since they are expensive. Need to see more game play/song list/how the DLC carry over/P-Drop exclusion changes/drop rate or heck, even an Asia English version announcement in order to buy them...
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by seibo on October 11, 2017, 06:11:24 AM »
@Hime Idol

Unit Name: Nee ne~ (姉ね~)
Amaterasu (St-04)
(Azusa Yayoi)
(CLE-67 Hd-055)

Unit Name: Nee ne~ (姉ね~)
Happy (St-04)
(Azusa Yayoi)
(CLE-67 Hd-055)

Would it be possible just to upload to Youtube? If not that's fine. Thanks in advance
Characters / Re: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!
« Last post by Nayre on October 11, 2017, 05:36:18 AM »
Happy birthday, Hibiki!

Simple Bday Slideshow/MV thing ;D
https://youtu.be/sZBa1pvRw8E
« Last post by darkthunder on October 11, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »
WHAT!!!! Where did they mention about it??
Didn't recall reading any info on Gematsu and such about the DLC can be carried over to Stella Stage
Heck, even about the dreaded P-Drops as well..
If they can be carried over, then perhaps Stella Stage COULD HAVE OTHER different songs (DLCs) than Platinum Stars.

Oh boy..~~
Looking forward to December now..  8)
Gematsu just translate the info taken in stella stage official website while the talk about DLC carry over and no P-drop was stated only in live stream.
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 01:10:55 AM »
Big news is there are NO more P Drops, and DLC bought from Platinum Stars carries over to Stella Stage!

WHAT!!!! Where did they mention about it??
Didn't recall reading any info on Gematsu and such about the DLC can be carried over to Stella Stage
Heck, even about the dreaded P-Drops as well..
If they can be carried over, then perhaps Stella Stage COULD HAVE OTHER different songs (DLCs) than Platinum Stars.

Oh boy..~~
Looking forward to December now..  8)

Welcome Center / Re: Where are you from ?
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 12:42:04 AM »
Hey guys, just drop by to say hi.  ;)

Hope we can get along well in the future
<3 from Malaysia

Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Nagi on October 10, 2017, 10:37:04 PM »
I hate Kaoru, he was so rude with my dear Tsubasa... how dare he to mess with the sweetest cinnamon roll :(
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by Nagi on October 10, 2017, 10:34:49 PM »
And it's also funny since this CG fans don't even play CG mobage but play dersute because mobage is card game but they went and buy CG viewing revolution that have no gameplay
FACTS!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]