puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Clear Blue on September 20, 2017, 05:40:14 PM »
Another new idol from 961Pro?

Could it be Leon with shorter hair?
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Min4to on September 20, 2017, 05:58:38 AM »
Meisou Mind (St-08)
(Azusa Miki)
(CLE-67)

READY!! (St-07)
(Makoto Takane Yukiho Miki Hibiki)
(COO-64)
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by darkthunder on September 20, 2017, 04:16:25 AM »

Big news is there are NO more P Drops, and DLC bought from Platinum Stars carries over to Stella Stage!
Now regretting for not buying DLC during sale
Other iM@S games / THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Okayu on September 19, 2017, 05:08:31 PM »
Confirmed today at PlayStation Press Conference there's a brand new 765 AllStars idol raising live game! A few hours afterwards there was a nico live stream held called Stella Channel which gave us more information. The game releases December 21st 2017! New song is ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N8OJtgAuxk

Big news is there are NO more P Drops, and DLC bought from Platinum Stars carries over to Stella Stage!

More info and screenshots can be found at Dengeki Online's article! http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/593/1593618/

« Last post by aanithyme on September 19, 2017, 03:41:10 AM »
Nanairo Button (St-01)
(Miki Haruka Yukiho)
(CUT-06)

Note: can you please remove the audience noise? Thank you!!!
Characters / Re: Favorite Idols
« Last post by SapphicSari on September 19, 2017, 12:14:49 AM »
Love Tier
Ritsuko
The Tokachi Two
Hibiki
Chihaya
Azusa
Like Tier
Iori
Makoto
Miki
Takane
Yukiho
Ai
Indifferent Tier
Eri
Haruka
Not Necessarily Hate Tier, But Still Kinda Sh*t Tier
Ryo
Yayoi
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!
« Last post by Chihayaa on September 17, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »
I like mostly everything about the game. The UI is vibrant and really unique to me (the chibis are my favorite part) and it feels the most "console experience" out of the three iM@S mobile rhythm games out on the market right now. At first I thought the work-produce aspect was really boring and tiring but it's actually pretty nice to do while watching/listening to YouTube videos, especially when you're grinding for event points. The graphics thankfully look much better than the YouTube videos and the anti-aliasing's pretty good too. The cloth physics need work though and the models... yeah idk it's a toss-up on the graphics, really.

But speaking of event points, oh my god this event is just way too punishing on casual players lmao. I know it's their first event but only the top 5k players get the event SR? And they aren't giving out an SR through points rewards? This event already has a lot of aspects in common with the mobage Live Event type, but I didn't think the tiering in this game would be just as harsh as the Mobage... Perhaps the anime will increase the playerbase and in turn those tier cutoffs? Idk it's just crazy harsh and requires you to play every hour of the day. I can't even imagine a High x Joker or Jupiter event jfc.

Basically, add a goddamn guaranteed SR in the gacha (HOW is that not a thing for this kind of game omfg), make events WAAAAY more friendly (add a points SR and increase tiers), have a huge graphical update (like pay-Cygames-to-redo-all-your-graphics type of update), or... maybe just not release your game solely to compete with UtaPri? Maybe have a grand late September/early October SideM celebration with the anime and rhythm game at the same time? Give time to promote the game like Millishita?

Sorry for the long ranty post, but Bamco really didn't do SideM justice and I hope we can get on the level of Millishita in the next year. Idk they could've done so much better but meh. I enjoy it for what it is, I just expected so much more for my favorite male idols :/
« Last post by Chaoussu on September 17, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »
@Hime Idol

Hi Thank you two for doing this!
You said you would make extra if given payment, so I've sent you the payment and some additional for donation. I hope it'll help you with continuing this :D Thank you in advance for the work

9:02pm (St-12)
(Takane Hibiki Chihaya)
(COO-71 Hd-135 Bd-136 Lg-134)

Little Match Girl (St-01)
(Takane Chihaya Hibiki)
(COO-42 Hd-051 Bd-124 Ar-109 Lg-054)

My Best Friend (St-09)
(Takane Hibiki Chihaya)
(CUT-41 Bd-060 Ar-141)

i (St-10)
(Takane Hibiki Chihaya)
(CUT-63 Bd-104 Ar-125 Lg-126)