Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
OfA video requests / Re: One for All General Request Thread
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
Thank You! (Q-10) [Simple]
(Hibiki Yukiho Makoto Takane Chihaya)
(EXT-32)

Request is ready for release. Awaiting payment.
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Re: OFA Playthrough
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:52:51 PM »
I have not forgotten about the OFA Playthrough.

With work being a bit crazy and the release of StS, it has been halted. I am hoping to start it back up in the next two-three months.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »
DUE TO STELLA STAGE HAVING ALL OF THE SAME SONGS, OUTFITS, ACCESSORIES, AND STAGES AS PLATINUM STARS.......I WILL BE CLOSING PLATINUM STARS REQUESTS.
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Major wave of NICOM@S Classics removed
« Last post by mariokirby on January 18, 2018, 07:49:48 PM »
That's terrible.  There was so much im@s history in those videos.

I'm not too knowledgeable about the site's policy, but since it was just troll and not a company, wouldn't it be easy just to have someone reupload it?  (assuming they had a rip to begin with).  Or, maybe it's not that simple?
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage Gameplay Thread
« Last post by mariokirby on January 18, 2018, 07:44:47 PM »
@darkthunder

thanks, for answering my questions.

@Naryoril

Oh, thanks for saying where to get hell's training.  I was wondering where to find that.

By the way, unless I'm missing something, isn't the solution about tiredness status just to take a day off?  Whenever, I reach yellow status, I do a day off, and it turns pink happy face.  I suppose this could be problem if you're trying to do the 6 major lives in 1 year and running out of time.  Or, if there's a time limited live where you have to wait another year for it to reappear again.
« Last post by esdamibe12 on January 18, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
About tiredness formula, not sure if somebody has gone trough the game to know how is it calculated, but by experience, i can feel that solo lives are the less tyring, and duo, trio, sept and all stars (specially these last two) make the idol status to be tired really easy (only for all stars there is one skill acquired by CP that makes the idols less tired by performing an all stars live, which i have to say, is a huge effect, i can commit three all stars lives with the same leader, and then i am able to see the idol tired).

Also, if you are performing a rank up live, tiredness affection will be hugely reduced, as for example, i went from rank F to rank A for the other idols i normally do not produce, and always they have the winkly pink smily face.

Appart from that, there might be a theory that says ¨tiredness affection will depend onthe live also, and idol level and rank¨, but not sure if this is right.

By last, no matter what idol you use, there will be a small recovery of idol status by each end of the week, sometimes after the live your idol is tired, purple face, (as you can see in the results of the week), but the next is with the blue-green one, this effect is a bit greater to those idols you did not use in the live, even though, this recovery is limited until the yellow smiley face, no matter how i do not use an idol, if i do not take a day off, her status wont go to Winkly pink smile face.
Other iM@S discussion / Re: 3rd Vision?
« Last post by esdamibe12 on January 18, 2018, 03:13:28 PM »
I do not believe they will want to mess with the hairstyle, as far as I remember, Azusa new haircut was hard for acceptance, but would be great if they put new haircuts as a head accesories. I was thinking also about the remixes, will be great if they release wiht a new upcoming game, so you feel you have to get until the some kind of Rank S live. The costume variation, not sure if they will go back to that, might depend on the sales of the DLCs costumes, and we know platinium stars did not made it very well.

Have you think also about the inclusion of game extension by DLC? like OFA? i mean, i am kind of bored now, do not know what else to do with the game.
Other iM@S discussion / Major wave of NICOM@S Classics removed
« Last post by Okayu on January 18, 2018, 02:02:19 PM »
Over the past few days many classic NICOM@S (iM@S videos made and posted by the nico nico douga community) were removed from nico nico.

It seems that some iM@S haters on 5ch (formally 2ch) flagged them all and got them removed.

https://i.imgur.com/i4R2FZE.jpg

Here's a list of some of the videos removed, the original images coming from twitter. One of the ones hit was the famous Tonari ni... video with over 1 million views that made many people become AzusaP after seeing it.

« Last post by Naryoril on January 18, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »
I guess English isn't your native language. Maybe next time write what you want to say in English and in your native language, if someone understands that they might be able to answer the questions you are actually asking, but i'll try:

It's up to you if you want to focus on a single idol first, a part of them or all of them, all ways are valid. Do the hardest events you can ex clear for faster rank ups. And on the 3rd of every month, there is an SP quintet that gives a ton of CP: the hell training. This helps a lot to get your girls up to speed skill wise.

There is no need to reset, you can't screw up in this game, just keep going and improving your idols. It's probably impossible to beat all the title lives in the 2nd year. Train your idols and do them when you are ready.

As for my question: is there any system behind the girl's tiredness? It feels really random, sometimes i can do 1 or 2 events and the level drops, other times i can do 5 or so.
« Last post by Harusagi on January 18, 2018, 06:24:50 AM »
Hi guys,

I have any question, because it’s my first idolmaster game.

- since the first year, I need to go rank with just one idol at first time and take all coaching map leader with her and up the other after or

- the best way for up rank it’s lives, right ?

And the last : after the second year ( year of the SP) the game is time free or we need run after the time again and again ?

Sorry for the questions but I’m new with this game and I can’t read Japanese ^^ and this his the 4th I erase my party for replay.

Thank you guys and have a good day
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10