puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by suzushinayuriko on December 13, 2017, 06:37:27 AM »
The transition from freelance lawyer to idol was a bit jarring, but I do agree it applies to SEM more than anyone else. SEM's a bit too wacky for me. But I can see why people find them endearing, plus they add a lot of variety to the cast.

Tsubasa's episode was fantastic, actually. I like that the "yellow/green idol" drama was early on, not dragged out, and actually pretty heartbreaking and relatable.
« Last post by Nagi on December 13, 2017, 04:26:08 AM »
Just realized SideM has been airing for a while.

The whole "fuck my previous job I'm gonna become a pop idol" thing gets a little silly, but stranger things have happened in real life.
You need to remember that some of them had to quit their jobs even before having the idea of becoming idols. Take Tsubasa as an example. He needed to quit because he legit got PTSD thanks to having a troublesome flight (which is honestly one of the most realistic and well-handled examples of drama in im@s, SideM in general has really good bg stories tbh), and that’s because he could’ve ended with the lives of a lot of people who were on that flight. S.E.M’s reasons are the silliest ones, but S.E.M itself is a p silly unit (and one of the most amazing ones! ♡) so it goes well with them lol.
« Last post by suzushinayuriko on December 13, 2017, 04:08:49 AM »
Just realized SideM has been airing for a while.

I've always liked Jupiter, even when the iM@S2 hatetrain against them was going strong. So I'm glad to see Jupiter make a comeback in more of a mentor role. And you really get a sense of how close those three are. Touma in particular is legit one of my favorite idols. He's definitely the best "red leader" character.

The SideM anime is actually pretty damn good. With Tsubasa and W, things got a little more serious than I was expecting it to, which isn't a bad thing. At least it's not forced drama like Mio. The whole "fuck my previous job I'm gonna become a pop idol" thing gets a little silly, but stranger things have happened in real life. I'd definitely put SideM above Cinderella Girls at the moment.

As a side note, Kaoru is pretty much Slightly Bitchier Chihaya: Doctor Edition. But Shiki is top tier husbando.
Welcome Center / Re: Hello!
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 09, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »
WELCOME
Welcome Center / Re: Hello!
« Last post by ChocoCats on December 09, 2017, 06:26:21 AM »
Welcome.
Welcome Center / Hello!
« Last post by sakurajinguji on December 09, 2017, 05:44:32 AM »
I don't really know what to put on here but hello! My name is Miki and I am 21 years old and currently attending graduate school, I am weeaboo and koreaboo trash, it's disgusting and disappointing I can't live without anime, kpop, and video games. I got into iDOLM@STER from the beginning and have been hooked since. I hope to make friends with people and I'm really glad to be here!
There's been an Azumin version of First Stage for a long time, though it's not widely known due to only being released digitally (along with a trio version of Massugu w/Azusa and Miki and a My Best Friend duo with Takane, also digital exclusives as far as I know)

http://mora.jp/package/43000013/COKM-30949/
http://mora.jp/package/43000013/COKM-30968/
It shouldn't be that big of a deal to let azumin record a first stage solo (she also did the duet with makoto in anim@s)
there is also the possibility that they already have the solo version of azumin (they could have had recorded it with the version for shiny festa)
Yes the possibility is there but not putting a high hope on it.
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Kimiko on December 07, 2017, 07:42:47 AM »
Might be if bamco decided to record Azumin version of First Stage. Last time First Stage appeared it was on Shiny TV but as AllStar song. Actually the biggest reason 1st vision song is coming back might be because bamco already released all 2nd vision image song as DLC.

It shouldn't be that big of a deal to let azumin record a first stage solo (she also did the duet with makoto in anim@s)
there is also the possibility that they already have the solo version of azumin (they could have had recorded it with the version for shiny festa)
We still have DLC catalogs coming!
Might be if bamco decided to record Azumin version of First Stage. Last time First Stage appeared it was on Shiny TV but as AllStar song. Actually the biggest reason 1st vision song is coming back might be because bamco already released all 2nd vision image song as DLC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10