puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Yui on October 22, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
Well, seeing Ryo again was a nice surprise.
Anyway, the anime is interesting. I liking it. As for characters, since I like cold type and blue characters, I liked Kaoru. But I admit he's sort of a jerk. xD
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 22, 2017, 03:35:12 AM »
So, Shiika (Yeah, it's confirmed) VA is Rie Takahashi.
From what I've heard, she has a fantastic voice! And for a second I thought that said Rie Tanaka and was ready to make a Rockman Zero joke...
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by RhulloQueen on October 21, 2017, 11:21:27 PM »
@Hime Idol

i (St-09)
(Takane Chihaya)
(CLE-69)

Visionary (St-10)
(Takane Iori Chihaya)
(CUT-07)

Audience level to 1% and no subtitles for both videos please.
Other iM@S games / Re: Million Live - Theater Days
« Last post by Okayu on October 20, 2017, 02:39:49 PM »
New event with a brand new song called Fairy Tale jya irarenai!
New unit is called Fairy Stars. Ranking card is Shizuka, Points card is Tsumugi.

Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypfy3qljNFc
« Last post by Nagi on October 20, 2017, 12:01:37 AM »
So, Shiika (Yeah, it's confirmed) VA is Rie Takahashi. I'm not familiar with her, but let's see how she do this.
I know her from Fate GO (as Mash) and she does an amazing job, so you can be relaxed, I’m sure she will make an amazing VA for Shika!

For everyone who doesn’t know her, here is miss Takahashi’s singing voice so you all can have an idea on what to expect about Shika.
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 19, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »
Here! Moved.

Thank you @Yunabeco admin-san & @Okayu-san for your hard work.
Greatly appreciate it  :)

So, Shiika (Yeah, it's confirmed) VA is Rie Takahashi. I'm not familiar with her, but let's see how she do this.

I'm only familliar with her VA work in the CCG game Shadowverse by CyGames. Though, sadly to say, i haven't watch any of the anime that she starred in.
Nevertheless, expecting a lot from her as a rival/side character in Stella Stage since her work in Shadowverse was top notch if that's anything to say  ;)
Plus, she's qt in voice & looks as well.
« Last post by Yunabeco on October 19, 2017, 05:53:05 PM »
Here! Moved.
Wiki discussion / Re: Why doesn't the wiki make use of templates more?
« Last post by Juanelric on October 18, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »
I finally got around to making a Original Series character infobox. I had to fix it multiple times until it had no problem, but as you can see, 4 empty boxes appear in the empty infobox. I didn't know how to make them invisible without breaking the template. >.<
As the title says, I want to know which voice actors you guys want to see in the series, whether as specific characters or as any character as long as they're in the series. Obviously, you can list Xenoglossia voice actors who you want to see in the main series.
Anyway, here is a mini-fancast I made for some unvoiced Cinderella Girls Idols. They're mostly already popular voice actors (which means they wouldn't be in the series since BNE usually casts newcomer VAs for the CG idols), but it's not like I know many newcomer voice actors.
Natalia: Yurie Kobori (Shauna in Pokémon XY/XYZ, Mira/Futatsugi/Hikari Nira in World Trigger, Kimi Nishino in Tokyo Ghoul)
Reina Koseki: Aoi Yuuki (Tatsumaki in One-Punch Man, Yoshiko Hanabatake in Aho Girl, Iris in Pokémon Black & White)
Kozue Yusa: Ai Kayano (Shiro in No Game no Life, Haruko Yumesaki in Girl Friend Beta, Rin Touyama in New Game!)
Chika Yokoyama: Shiori Izawa (Mayumi Yoshino in Silver Spoon, Nanachi in Made in Abyss, Ai Kunogi in Shirobako)
Atsumi Munakata: Sumire Morohoshi (Hitoka Yachi in Haikyuu!!, Ichigo Hoshimiya in Aikatsu!, Hinami Fueguchi in Tokyo Ghoul)
Kurumi Oonuma: Aki Toyosaki (Sanae Kashimura in Alice & Zouroku, Yui Hirasawa in K-On!, Momo Velia Deviluke in To Love-Ru)
I wanted to list Hikaru Nanjou and Kiyora Yanagi too, but I couldn't think of voice actresses for them. lol

And now that I think of it, maybe Satomi Arai could voice Manami Okamoto, with a voice like Kotori's mother Megumi Iida from Amaama to Inazuma.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10