Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
OfA video requests / Re: One for All General Request Thread
« Last post by astrallatte on November 02, 2017, 05:19:21 PM »
@Hime Idol

A couple of paid requests if you're open!

Watashi wa Idol ♥ (St-06)
(Miki Takane Hibiki)
(CUT-10)
(In long cam with no crowd noise if possible)

99 Nights (St-02)
(Hibiki Takane Miki)
(COS-40)

Happy (St-09)
(Miki Hibiki Takane)
(CUT-45)
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Okayu on November 01, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
These are my impressions as well. It feels like Platinum Stars was an unfinished game that took longer to develop than planned for whatever reason and was released basically because they had to.

I'm kind of glad they did in a sense. If they didn't we might have been stuck having P drops in this game instead. Also I enjoyed Platinum Stars to an extent that I don't mind it existing, but wouldn't want the same mistakes repeated.
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Naryoril on November 01, 2017, 10:08:25 AM »
It's easier to think that PS is an incomplete version of SS that was released just because of 10th anniversary (although it was released in the 11th). Maybe SS was supposed to be the game for the 10th anniversary but since the game was incomplete they just release it as PS. It might also be the reason that for the first time that DLC is carried to next game since PS is a prototype or incomplete SS.

These are my impressions as well. It feels like Platinum Stars was an unfinished game that took longer to develop than planned for whatever reason and was released basically because they had to.
Maybe it's meant to be an experimental transition state?

I was wondering, what are the differentiating criterion separating the visions from each other?
Off the top of my mind the major differences between 1st vision and 2nd vision were that everyone became a year older, Ami and Mami are no longer under one name & are 2 different idols, Miki no longer had her awakened form and was a natural blond, Hibiki and Takane became core 765 members, different costume styles, and different hairstyles for quite a few of the idols. Which I'm sure aren't all the differences.
It's easier to think that PS is an incomplete version of SS that was released just because of 10th anniversary (although it was released in the 11th). Maybe SS was supposed to be the game for the 10th anniversary but since the game was incomplete they just release it as PS. It might also be the reason that for the first time that DLC is carried to next game since PS is a prototype or incomplete SS.
What confuses me personally is we're not under 3rd Vision, yet the costumes act like they are. No classic outfits. (Even iM@S 2 had some) 4 costume types might have been more exciting if it was actually unique per idol. If it's meant to imitate a live, why not add MCs or other parts to make it feel more like a live? That'd be another way to add more dialouge. Platinum Stars was under the 10th anniversary label, and once again the "2nd vision" logo is missing here. It's like an odd inbetween.

Maybe it's meant to be an experimental transition state?

I was wondering, what are the differentiating criterion separating the visions from each other?
Off the top of my mind the major differences between 1st vision and 2nd vision were that everyone became a year older, Ami and Mami are no longer under one name & are 2 different idols, Miki no longer had her awakened form and was a natural blond, Hibiki and Takane became core 765 members, different costume styles, and different hairstyles for quite a few of the idols. Which I'm sure aren't all the differences.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Hime Idol on October 31, 2017, 12:09:22 AM »
AS A REMINDER!

OCTOBER 31ST WILL BE THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST FREE PS VIDEOS. AFTERWARDS, STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST, ALL PS REQUESTS WILL BE PAID REQUESTS ONLY!

IN ADDITION IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT NO ONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM, AT THE TIME, IS TAKING REQUESTS. SO IF YOU LEAVE A REQUEST HERE WITH NO INTENTION OF IT BEING A PAID ONE, IT WILL BE IGNORED.
Other iM@S games / Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Last post by MetalPredat0r on October 30, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
So some pretty big news.

The original Million Live GREE app is shutting down.

Do note that this does not mean Million Live as a whole is being shut down/cancelled. Theater Days will remain active.

But the original GREE app for Million Live is shutting down and will terminate by the end of 2017. Theater Days will be ML's main form of new content.
« Last post by Okayu on October 29, 2017, 01:12:51 PM »
I feel you
I miss the days when each idol had individual outfits in each category Q_Q

What confuses me personally is we're not under 3rd Vision, yet the costumes act like they are. No classic outfits. (Even iM@S 2 had some) 4 costume types might have been more exciting if it was actually unique per idol. If it's meant to imitate a live, why not add MCs or other parts to make it feel more like a live? That'd be another way to add more dialouge. Platinum Stars was under the 10th anniversary label, and once again the "2nd vision" logo is missing here. It's like an odd inbetween.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Taylor_Omnom115 on October 27, 2017, 11:50:49 PM »
please put it on youtube only

L・O・B・M (St-11)
(Chihaya Yayoi Takane)
(CUT-41 Hd-135 Bd-136 Ar-053 Lg-146)
Unitname; Omnom115
audience: 1

I Want (St-11)
(Chihaya Yayoi Takane)
(CUT-41 Hd-135 Bd-136 Ar-053 Lg-146)
Unitname; Omnom115