puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Characters / Re: Hibiki Ganaha - Nankurunaisa!
« Last post by Nayre on October 11, 2017, 05:36:18 AM »
Happy birthday, Hibiki!

Simple Bday Slideshow/MV thing ;D
https://youtu.be/sZBa1pvRw8E
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by darkthunder on October 11, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »
WHAT!!!! Where did they mention about it??
Didn't recall reading any info on Gematsu and such about the DLC can be carried over to Stella Stage
Heck, even about the dreaded P-Drops as well..
If they can be carried over, then perhaps Stella Stage COULD HAVE OTHER different songs (DLCs) than Platinum Stars.

Oh boy..~~
Looking forward to December now..  8)
Gematsu just translate the info taken in stella stage official website while the talk about DLC carry over and no P-drop was stated only in live stream.
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 01:10:55 AM »
Big news is there are NO more P Drops, and DLC bought from Platinum Stars carries over to Stella Stage!

WHAT!!!! Where did they mention about it??
Didn't recall reading any info on Gematsu and such about the DLC can be carried over to Stella Stage
Heck, even about the dreaded P-Drops as well..
If they can be carried over, then perhaps Stella Stage COULD HAVE OTHER different songs (DLCs) than Platinum Stars.

Oh boy..~~
Looking forward to December now..  8)

Welcome Center / Re: Where are you from ?
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 11, 2017, 12:42:04 AM »
Hey guys, just drop by to say hi.  ;)

Hope we can get along well in the future
<3 from Malaysia

Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Nagi on October 10, 2017, 10:37:04 PM »
I hate Kaoru, he was so rude with my dear Tsubasa... how dare he to mess with the sweetest cinnamon roll :(
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by Nagi on October 10, 2017, 10:34:49 PM »
And it's also funny since this CG fans don't even play CG mobage but play dersute because mobage is card game but they went and buy CG viewing revolution that have no gameplay
FACTS!!!!
General chatter / Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Last post by Yui on October 10, 2017, 06:29:01 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9kEb7Hgs_A

Damn! Touhou for Nintendo Switch. That console is getting a nice variety of games. There's Fate...

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/z9TE5c5MVDnpsLzrtNJEYehWIrb1Z-IP

Gal Gun...

http://inticreates.com/galgun-2-ps4-switch/

And I won't even mention obvious games, like Fire Emblem or Pokémon. But Touhou was unexpected.
BTW, nice to see the Uchida bros. in the cast of Fire Emblem Warriors.
General chatter / Re: Better know a Producer
« Last post by gioiadeasis on October 10, 2017, 03:24:06 PM »

Lezzgo~ (this is an updated version of all my answers)1. How did you first learn about “The iDOLM@STER”? What were your first impressions?

I learned about it watching this ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GOFghB1oE then started to watch the anime and there it went off.
[/size]2. Have you played any of the idolm@ster games? If so, which is your favorite?[/b]

Unfortunately, I haven't except for Shiny Festa and Starlight Stage, but I really am interested in One for All and I love every single thing of that game but I haven't played it. It's my favorite game.

[/size]3. Which idol is your favorite and why?[/b]

I really love all the characters, but for each franchise, Takane, Kirari, Shiho and Hokuto, respectively. Takane because I love her classiness and her voice, Kirari because of her 300% energy, Shiho because I could really relate to her personally, and Hokuto because Hokuto.[/size]4. What is your favorite idolm@ster song and why?

Ai MUST GO! has seriously become my favorite song because I really love the depth of the song, the meaning, and a very optimistic yet sad beat to it. I just...love it. Probably the best graduation song I've ever heard.5. What’s your favorite aspect of the idolm@ster series?

Every. Single. Thing. The unity is one. I love the unity feel of the whole franchise despite having different idols and personalities. I love the uniqueness of each character, it really does make an impact on each franchise. And the songs, because they really make up for an idol's image.
6. When and how did you become a “Producer”? That is, when did you consider yourself an idolm@ster fan?

After rewatching the anime over and over again, that's when it all started. From watching concert clips to downloading some of their albums, being a Producer has been a blast for me.7. Have you ever been to an idolm@ster live concert? Please share your experience or any particularly special memories if so.

Unfortunately, I don't have, but I'd definitely love to go to.8. Do you play any of the mobile game series such as Cinderella Girls and Million Live?

I have played CGSS, dropped it because it's too hard to play to be honest, but I plan to download Theater Days once I get a new phone.9. Have you watched the 2011 series or Cinderella Girls anime? If so, what are your thoughts?

I have watched both and am watching SideM. All 3 have been so faithful to their respective franchises, the 2011 probably is the best one in terms of danketsu and well...the fact that they put each character in the spotlight though I hated the fact that one episode and not an arc is devoted to each girl. Hell, what even happened to Iori's arc? CG is so candid. Like, now that I revisit the memories of Uzuki crying in front of Rin and Mio, saying that she feels like her smile is making her sad, ugh. I could really, really relate to that. I am going through that experience right now. SideM because, WOW. The prologue and the first episode have been amazing thus far, and I really fangirled over the prologue episode because Hokuto!10. Do you have any favorite seiyuu related to the idolm@ster series?

Yumi Hara. Well, I love all the 765AS seiyuus. Harami because damn, she's so amazing and beautiful! I find her really, really charming. Also Reichama because she's so cute! Oh, I found Yui Watanabe's doppelganger!
11. Shout out your love about the idolm@ster series, say anything you’d like!

To you, dear idol, thank you. Thank you for lighting me up in my dark days. Y'all made me feel so happy being with you even though I know you only exist inside that TV screen and in our minds. But to hell with that TV screen! HAHAHAHA I LOVE MY GIRLS AND BOYS SO MUCH

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

IM@S IS LOVE, IM@S IS LIFE! FOREVER A PRODUCER, A PROUD ONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE!
General chatter / Re: Birthdays~!
« Last post by gioiadeasis on October 10, 2017, 02:47:55 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIBIKI AND NORIKO...

MOST ESPECIALLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DeviantProtagonist! ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH KOTOHA HAHAHAHAHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL 10/10 PEOPLE OUT THERE
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by gioiadeasis on October 10, 2017, 12:16:46 PM »
Guys, so I just watched the first episode last Sunday, and it was so damn awesome. I don't really have to tell you all what happened, but one thing is for sure: this is probably the best adaptation of any iDOLM@STER anime so far. also I am beginning to love Kaoru now!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10