puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Okayu's Translation Thread
« Last post by Okayu on September 26, 2017, 05:06:54 PM »
New One For All Chihaya Haruka Duo Contact added
https://pastebin.com/4KAA4WmE

Placeholders for other game Emails added.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by AyatoKazami on September 25, 2017, 06:39:28 AM »
@Hime Idol
Request 1:
Little Match Girl (St-12)
(Azusa Takane Hibiki)
(COO-19 Hd-051 Bd-052)

Request 2:
Me ga Au Toki (St-02)
(Azusa Yukiho Makoto)
(COO-19 Hd-051 Bd-052)

Auto cam with sub no audience for both
Thank you in Advance can't wait to see the next live
Since no one is going to open up a new topic for the prequel episode, I might as well do that.

THE IDOLM@STER Prologue SideM –Episode of Jupiter- will broadcast on Sept 30th. But on Sept 24th to 29th, there will be early screenings in Japan that comes along with The Idolm@ster Movie.

Official Website
Prequel Episode PV
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by mariokirby on September 24, 2017, 10:54:44 AM »
(Don’t mind me.  Just thinking aloud what’s been presented.  This is all just my personal opinion.)

Based on what’s been shown, I’m sure this game will at least be better than PS.  I mean, they finally removed that awful P drop system (meaning no more drops), which everyone hated.  Also, they brought back casual outfits, which is nice to see (and they’re back in the office).

There’s seems to be a skill system too.  So, it seems they are implementing some OFA stuff into this game.

And, that’s good that they’re letting us use PS DLC we spent money on to be transferred.  That would help some of us save some money (though I can imagine how much extra DLC they will put in to make up for that.)

Based on what people seen in TGS, it seems gameplay will be largely similar to PS.  I guess like people said the game is like PS with some OFA like changes/additions.

I’m pretty surprised how soon this game came out.  Then again, PS didn’t fare well with everyone, and Namco wanted to end it right away.  So, I suppose this game is an apology for that. 

Obviously, there were several major things wrong with PS.  But, one of my main complaints were the communications.  I recall way back before PS came out about my concerns for communications in PS. (Turns out my concerns were right.)

Unfortunately, the communications in PS were lacking.  Not only in quantity but also in quality (meaning, in my definition, I didn’t feel that close personal (or intimate depending on the idol) relationship that I experienced with the previous games.) (I can’t speak for all idols since I didn’t play through all the routes, but that’s the general feeling I got with PS.  PS kept touch scenes in communications, which is good but like I said, it just seemed lacking overall compared to previous games.)

Since there will be a rival character and rank up scenes, for sure there will be more communications quantity wise in Stella Stage compared to PS.  But, “quality” wise (in my definition), I can’t say for certain until I play the game.

Personally, I don’t mind the resets.  Every console game does that.  I guess it’s sort of the tradition.  I mean, I like re-experiencing the story and relationship building (with Chihaya only of course).  But, that’s just me.

But, even if there aren’t many communications (quality and/or quantity) maybe they’ll add it as DLC since I'm assuming they’ll be doing catalogs for a while.  (though will cost more money, nonetheless).

But, we’ll see.  Again, everything I’ve said is just my opinion.  At this point, only way to know for certain if I’ll like this game is to actually play the game.  (Though, for sure I'm going like it better than PS at the very least.)

So, I’ll be preordering this game.

Being an 765pro only fan,  I’m grateful they’re still releasing stuff.  I just hope the communications will be as good as the previous games since PS was disappointing.  I feel like that’s one of the foundations that Namco seemed to have forgotten.
« Last post by ChocoCats on September 24, 2017, 05:29:15 AM »
From the looks of it, they're going with Shika? Apparently, that's what people heard her name as.
She's from Austria, Vienna to be more specific.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Skyes Edge on September 24, 2017, 04:40:25 AM »
@Hime Idol

edeN (St-12)
(Azusa Takane)
(COO-71)

Jibun RESTART (St-02)
(Chihaya Hibiki Azusa Takane Mami)
(CUT-41 Hd-008 Ar-032)

For Jibun Restart could I have audience at 30 and lowest audience setting for edeN. Auto cam will be fine for both! Thank you so much!
« Last post by Okayu on September 23, 2017, 10:31:18 PM »
Ah... Austria? I thought I heard Australia.

I double checked, it's Austria.

And I could have sworn it was Shiika, where are you getting Shiina from? I just looked it up, the translator I used is giving it as "Shiika", which means "poetic flower".

That's what I was told, there's no official furigana reading at the moment, both articles I checked only had the kanji.
« Last post by SapphicSari on September 23, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »
*gasp* A new rival! And she has more than one outfit this time! *cough*Leon*cough* And I could have sworn it was Shiika, where are you getting Shiina from? I just looked it up, the translator I used is giving it as "Shiika", which means "poetic flower". I wonder what her personality will be like...maybe she'll be friendly to the 765 girls, like Leon was, or maybe she'll be a high-and-mighty jerk...I'm so excited, she looks amazing!
« Last post by Yui on September 23, 2017, 06:08:52 PM »
Oh, more data. Nice.
As for her name, I still can't say for sure. Although I heard the girls saying "Shiika".

She was raised in Austria and came back to Japan. (I'm guessing that means she's part Japanese)
Due to her upbringing she already has a foundation in music.
It also mentions her having experience in ballet and fashion modeling.

There's only one image of her line but her using the phrase "it's been an honor" (光栄です) reminds me of how Chihaya talks.

Ah... Austria? I thought I heard Australia.
As for her data, actually I thought that was Takane after reading this. Then... a mix of Chihaya and Takane?
« Last post by darkthunder on September 23, 2017, 03:27:49 PM »
Name: 詩花 (I think people are reading it as "Shiina" but I'll edit this if the official reading changes later
Is it Shiika or Shiina?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]