Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by CrimsonBlaze on October 17, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »

Confirmed (7 songs)
ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NEW)
THE iDOLM@STER 2nd-mix (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)
Machiuke Prince (debuted in Shiny TV)
Thank you! (debuted in One For All, Million Live theme)
relations (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER Xbox360)
Ohayou! Asagohan (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER arcade)
Smoky Thrill (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)

Hopefully, i can full combo that Machiuke Prince on Master LOL. Got some serious Shiny TV PTSD  :'(
Heck, even I Want is like ZOMG!!

The more info we get about SS, the more hyped I get. For now, THIS is what a “gift for the fans” should be (and not what PS was): Rivals, classic songs (ffs the fact that Taiyou no Jealousy will return to a main entry since 2009 with SP makes me fucking happy, I love that song and hopefully this means more classic songs as part of the base game or as DLC. I’m also pretty happy Relations is returning, if it was added to a medley then I’m guessing we’ll get the standalone song like PS’ medleys. Please bring Marionette no Kokoro, too!), an improved gameplay without stupid mobage-like contents like drops or costume rarities, the new board system to improve our idols’s stats, past DLC compatibility... it all feels WAY more fleshed out than PS was, and I’m honestly surprised they did all of this in just a year gap. Hopefully the game will actually be worth the hype.

PREACH IT BRO, PREACH IT!!!

Well, in all fairness i think that Stella Stage (SS) is what PS should have been in the beginning. Kinda like EX Episode of OFA. Or perhaps SS can be seen as a Reboot Version of PS and that they abandoned ship around early 2017 iirc and stop publishing the DL Lives in order to make the SS game. Hence, why PS buyers can carry their DLC songs & costumes in the first place.

Oh well, whatever works best i guess. Just have to see if SS really lives up to the name of IM@S  :)

Just wondering. shouldn't there be a Stella Stage thread instead since the game is confirmed...?? And move this topic there...??
Other iM@S games / Brazilian Idol in Side M
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 03:40:43 PM »
I kinda want a Brazilian idol in Side M, but different from Naty and Elena (though as a Brazilian I love them both, for as stereotypical as they are). He has to be a Caucasian of European descent. Not all Brazilians are brown-skinned, I'm a brown-skinned Brazilian and even I hate that stereotype. We're one of the most diverse countries in the world and brown-skinned Brazilian stereotypes really don't show that.
Not all Brazilians like soccer and carnival either, that's a stereotype we hate in fact. I used to like soccer, though I mostly lost interest, but I never liked carnival outside of having no school in carnival week.
With that said, I'd really like to see a Caucasian Brazilian character in Idolmaster who hates soccer and carnival. I kinda want a black idol in Idolmaster too but I don't want it to be this guy, because again that'd reinforce the stereotype. I want it to be a girl in Cinderella Girls.

Edit: I also want a female idol who is officially lolicon. Judge me. lol
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Chaoussu on October 17, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »
@Himeidol

9:02pm (St-02)
(Miki Azusa Makoto)
(COO-19 Hd-143 Bd-144 Ar-145 Lg-146)

i (St-03)
(Miki Azusa Makoto)
(CUT-59 Hd-063 Bd-064 Ar-065 Lg-066)
« Last post by gioiadeasis on October 17, 2017, 10:46:49 AM »
Thanks for all the work, Hime! You can rest once Stella Stage is released.

edeN (St-01)
(Takane Azusa Chihaya)
(COO-44 Hd-006)
« Last post by Nagi on October 16, 2017, 11:15:44 PM »
The more info we get about SS, the more hyped I get. For now, THIS is what a “gift for the fans” should be (and not what PS was): Rivals, classic songs (ffs the fact that Taiyou no Jealousy will return to a main entry since 2009 with SP makes me fucking happy, I love that song and hopefully this means more classic songs as part of the base game or as DLC. I’m also pretty happy Relations is returning, if it was added to a medley then I’m guessing we’ll get the standalone song like PS’ medleys. Please bring Marionette no Kokoro, too!), an improved gameplay without stupid mobage-like contents like drops or costume rarities, the new board system to improve our idols’s stats, past DLC compatibility... it all feels WAY more fleshed out than PS was, and I’m honestly surprised they did all of this in just a year gap. Hopefully the game will actually be worth the hype.
« Last post by Skyes Edge on October 16, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
@Hime Idol
Thank you for doing the requests for this long! Auto cam and 25 audience for both songs. Thank you so much!

Overmaster (St-05)
(Hibiki Azusa Miki)
(COO-58 Bd-016)

READY!! (St-02)
(Chihaya Azusa Hibiki)
(CUT-41 Hd-008)
« Last post by Nekoboy756 on October 16, 2017, 05:34:04 PM »
@Hime Idol  Thank you so much!

Unit:Jinxy
Me ga Au Toki (St-02)
(Mami Takane Makoto)
(COS-70 Hd-131 Ar-133 Lg-146)

CHANGE!!!! (St-02)
(Mami Takane Makoto Miki Ritsuko)
(CLE-56 Hd-143 Bd-144 Ar-145 Lg-146)
« Last post by Okayu on October 16, 2017, 03:20:31 PM »
Is it only me or is that really taiyou no jealousy at the panel.

It is. I was thinking of making a song list based on what we know soon, I'll edit this post with it later.

[Edit]

Confirmed (7 songs)
ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NEW)
THE iDOLM@STER 2nd-mix (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)
Machiuke Prince (debuted in Shiny TV)
Thank you! (debuted in One For All, Million Live theme)
relations (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER Xbox360)
Ohayou! Asagohan (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER arcade)
Smoky Thrill (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)

Shown but not 100% confirmed (3 songs)
Taiyou no Jealousy (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER arcade)
edeN (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa)
Kimi wa Melody (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER SP)

Medley
Kimi wa relations-mix (Kimi wa Melody, relations, THE iDOLM@STER 2nd-mix)

DLC carryover from Platinum Stars (18 songs)
Miracle Night (debuted in Platinum Stars)
I Want (debuted in SP)
Me ga au Toki (debuted in SP)
Bokutachi no Resistance (debuted in Platinum Stars)
Overmaster (debuted in SP)
Do-Dai (debuted in Live for You)
Amaterasu (debuted in Platinum Stars)
Kyun! Vampire Girl (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)
Meisou Mind (debuted in SP)
L・O・B・M (debuted in SP)
Futari no Kioku (debuted in SP)
Here we go!! (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER arcade)
Kamisama no Birthday (debuted in Live for You)
ONLY MY NOTE (debuted in One For All)
My Best Friend (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER Xbox 360)
Little Match Girl (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER 2)
9:02pm (debuted in THE iDOLM@STER arcade)
i (debuted in Live for You)

Total including DLC - 28
« Last post by darkthunder on October 16, 2017, 03:11:48 PM »
Famitsu now has details on the DLC carry over. Specifies that paid songs outfits and accesories can be carried over but mails items and money can't be carried over. (Which makes sense as the mails are game specific anyways) There's a few other notes like the preorder costume can't be brought over (the PS one), P drop costumes can't be carried over (so no DL Live ones), and boosted costume levels, skills, etc. won't carry over.

Famitsu article link here: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201710/16144124.html
Is it only me or is that really taiyou no jealousy at the panel.
« Last post by Okayu on October 16, 2017, 03:00:31 PM »
Famitsu now has details on the DLC carry over. Specifies that paid songs outfits and accesories can be carried over but mails items and money can't be carried over. (Which makes sense as the mails are game specific anyways) There's a few other notes like the preorder costume can't be brought over (the PS one), P drop costumes can't be carried over (so no DL Live ones), and boosted costume levels, skills, etc. won't carry over.

Famitsu article link here: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201710/16144124.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10