Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by NubilaWind on August 08, 2017, 03:54:50 AM »
@Hime Idol

If I may, can I place this request? (I believe the rules said 'forum time' and I hope I'm not too early. ^^; If I am, please disregard this.)

No audience; auto cam

Futari no Kioku (St-08)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(CUT-63)

The Live Kakumei de SHOW! (St-10)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(COS-61)

Thanks, Hime!

« Last post by OhimesamaIori on August 07, 2017, 02:44:27 PM »
@Hime Idol Thank you so much for last weeks requests! I loved them so much! Here are my requests for this week.

1. Unit: Azure Candy
Kyun! Vampire Girl (St-05)
(Iori Azusa)
(COO-58 Hd-006 Bd-088 Ar-030 Lg-090)

2. Unit: I☆M
My Best Friend (St-09)
(Iori Makoto)
(CLE-67 Hd-119 Bd-128 Ar-121 Lg-146)
« Last post by Kawaii Lumi on August 06, 2017, 06:48:22 AM »
@Hime Idol

Herro! May I request for

Kamisama no Birthday (St-09)
(Azusa Takane Miki)
(CUT-66 Hd-071)

Boku-tachi no Resistance (St-12)
(Makoto Yukiho Azusa)
(CLE-49)

auto cam, no audience and subtitles can be left on. Thank you so much in advance!
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!
« Last post by Kimiko on August 04, 2017, 08:42:39 PM »
Tsubasa winking melted my heart

Also...

FINALLY! I'VE BEEN ABLE TO SEE HAYACCHIN'S MODEL CLEARLY AAAAAAAA

even thought kaoru is my favourite from dramativ stars
tsubasas wink was just *dying of overfangirlism*
« Last post by Nagi on August 04, 2017, 01:10:28 PM »
Tsubasa winking melted my heart

Also...

FINALLY! I'VE BEEN ABLE TO SEE HAYACCHIN'S MODEL CLEARLY AAAAAAAA
« Last post by Chihayaa on August 04, 2017, 06:05:04 AM »
what I have to say is that, besides characters who don't sing moving their mouthes, I think the mouth motions and lip synching is better than in theater days
I often have the problem that when the girls sing words like "sou" or something like that, they make that wide mouth and not a "o" mouth
in the pvs for live on stage it looks like they are really singing the words and not just try to to some playback xD

Honestly I'm just not a big fan of, in Theater Days, how the girls never show their teeth for the Japanese characters with an ee sound (such as ki, shi, ri, etc.), resulting in a really weird mouth formation lol. It has some awesome choreography, but Raibuste and Deresute seem to have nailed choreo AND lip syncing (besides the whole issue with idols moving their mouths when they're not singing) and I'm very glad Raibuste nailed it from the very start. Hopefully they can optimize lip syncing and add teeth in a future TD update! (which sounds very weird lol)

Anyway, here is the new STARLIGHT CELEBRATE MV for hitting 315,000 pre-registration accounts! -> https://youtu.be/rh2zrhGSN6M

(i love teru's smile before the beginning instrumentals omg)
Community works / Re: OC Bios
« Last post by Hime Idol on August 04, 2017, 02:49:40 AM »
(timeframe – 22 years after the start of im@s anime)

Name: Yamasaki Taiki (山嵜大揮)
Birthday: December 9
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Seiyuu: Osaka Ryota
Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan
Current Residence: Shibuya, Japan

Family: Yamasaki [nee Miura] Azusa (mother), Yamasaki Sotaro (father), Yamasaki Momoka (younger sister), Yamasaki Aiko (younger sister)

Nicknames: Tai-chan (by Azusa), Tai-chii (by Hanako)

Personality Traits: Easily excitable and jumpy, is prone to being a worrywart, has a great sense of direction, can become annoyed with his mother’s airheadedness, can be very stubborn

Bio: Taiki is a typical, awkward teenager. He grew up in loving home and had everything he ever wanted. Deep down, despite getting annoyed with her on occasion, Taiki is a complete momma’s boy and loves his mother to the ends of the earth.

In recent months Taiki has begun to dislike how Hanako and Sakura’s idol careers have distanced them from him. When possible he will go to their lives.

While he loves his sisters, he’s not above teasing them like any other older brother would.

Despite his mother wanting him to go to college, Taiki has no desire to and instead wants to become a producer. He mainly wants to someday become Sakura’s producer/manager if she pursues a music career.

Trivia:   
•   Taiki has been childhood friends with Hanako since he can remember and became close friends with Sakura after she was a student in his mother’s kindergarten class.
•   He is very protective of his sisters.
•   Taiki has a hard time believing his mother was actually a successful idol and is rather skeptical about how popular Ryuuguu Komachi actually was.
•   He has developed a crush on Sakura over the years; something his mother commonly teases him about.
« Last post by Kimiko on August 03, 2017, 01:07:46 PM »
@Hime Idol

thank you for fullfilling my requests
here is my new batch

unit: thanatos
audience:90%
Futari no Kioku (St-01)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(CUT-08 Hd-143 Ar-036 Lg-062)

unit: Kings
audience: 90%