puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Characters / Re: Pairing images
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 17, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »
I freaking love Haruka/Chihaya, it's probably my OTP (besides Yukiho/Makoto, of course). I also really like Iori/Yayoi and Miki/Mami, although it's impossible to find art of the last one.
Characters / Re: Takane Shijou: Asperger's syndrome?
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 17, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »
You are in the autism spectrum?! :O
I'm actually an Asperger. I don't know too much about it myself, though so I can't really agree or disagree on whether Takane is an Asperger or not. lol
Yeah I am autistic, and I see a few of my major traits in Takane...mostly the fact that she has trouble with sarcasm, speaks formally, and doesn't realize when she's making things awkward...
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by SapphicSari on October 17, 2017, 10:33:03 PM »
@Hime Idol

My unit: Les Diaboliques
Meisou Mind (St-02)
(Ritsuko Makoto Hibiki)
(COS-35)

My unit: Dark Refrain
Kyun! Vampire Girl (St-01)
(Takane Chihaya Ritsuko)
(COO-58 Hd-087 Bd-056 Lg-098)
Characters / Re: Takane Shijou: Asperger's syndrome?
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 10:23:41 PM »
I know I'm posting in a nearly dead thread, but as someone on the autism spectrum, I do see a lot of symptoms of Aspergers or autism in Takane. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in...besides, even if it isn't canon, it's nice to imagine that even just one of the idols could have that in common with me.

You are in the autism spectrum?! :O
I'm actually an Asperger. I don't know too much about it myself, though so I can't really agree or disagree on whether Takane is an Asperger or not. lol
Characters / Re: Pairing images
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 10:20:14 PM »

Am I the only one who ships these two? I blame Kumajet and whoever made this fanart.

But the best couple is certainly UzuRin.

HaruChiha is good too.

Another one I love, even if their age gap is really big, is MikaMiria.

Also, is there any girl popularly shipped with Kiyora other than Atsumin (who both is too young for Kiyora and I already ship with Kurumin). I guess I'll ship her with Sanae since they're famously friend (and Sanae's the only friend listed on Kiyora's article, we really need either relationship sections or relationship subarticles), but I was wondering if there isn't someone more suitable.
Wiki discussion / Re: Individual episodes in the 'adaptions' category.
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
There should be categories for every anime adaptation's episodes. ;)
Wiki discussion / Re: Why doesn't the wiki make use of templates more?
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 08:45:55 PM »
I created templates for use for ML and SM characters, and fixed the pre-existing CG one to match other CG character pages. I only didn't get around to the Original Series and DS because I forgot. lol
I guess I should have mentioned it to others, though, instead of just trying to add these templates to every page I could.
If we have many people working on it, I'll gladly help. :D
Other iM@S games / Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 08:04:42 PM »
(I thought it was better to make a separate thread for this but then I thought I could as well also post it in the game's thread too)
I kinda want a Brazilian idol in Side M, but different from Naty and Elena (though as a Brazilian I love them both, for as stereotypical as they are). He has to be a Caucasian of European descent. Not all Brazilians are brown-skinned, I'm a brown-skinned Brazilian and even I hate that stereotype. We're one of the most diverse countries in the world and brown-skinned Brazilian stereotypes really don't show that.
Not all Brazilians like soccer and carnival either, that's a stereotype we hate in fact. I used to like soccer, though I mostly lost interest, but I never liked carnival outside of having no school in carnival week.
With that said, I'd really like to see a Caucasian Brazilian character in Idolmaster who hates soccer and carnival. I kinda want a black idol in Idolmaster too but I don't want it to be this guy, because again that'd reinforce the stereotype. I want it to be a girl in Cinderella Girls.

Edit: I also want a female idol who is officially lolicon. Judge me. lol
Other iM@S games / Re: iM@S Browser Game announced!
« Last post by Juanelric on October 17, 2017, 07:50:13 PM »
I'm hoping it's a revival of DS too. I've only watched the anime and played the rhythm games (mainly SS, because TD and LoS don't work on either my cellphone or on my PC's cellphone emulator :'(), but I too think DS deserves to be revived. They should at least be in ML and TD.

Besides, Eri reminds me of Ai Kitora, who has the same voice actress, and also looks like Ai Tougou. lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10