puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Nagi on December 05, 2017, 05:34:52 AM »
Not really since First Stage might not be in the base game.
We still have DLC catalogs coming!
Oh man, this could be the first game since SP to feature all 10 of the songs from the original arcade game!
Not really since First Stage might no be in the game.Here we go and 9.02 p.m are dlc from PS so you need to buy them.
Oh man, this could be the first game since SP to feature all 10 of the songs from the original arcade game!
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by mariokirby on December 04, 2017, 06:11:34 AM »
Just watched episode 9.  I liked this episode, and the last episode since Jupiter had much importance. (Liked, that flyer too with the 765 idols that the producer was showing to Jupiter.)

(what I’m about to say isn't going to make much sense.  Oh, well).

I just want to say that this episode affected me a lot.  Jupiter helped me take a step closer in getting into im@s way back in 2011 before the anime came out.  I guess I felt I could relate to them more than the producer.  I felt like I was their rival rather than 765.

If I had to describe my feeling this episode, it would be nostalgic (well…I tend overuse this word a lot)

When they left 961 their future was uncertain. That was similar to me when I graduated since I was a student. My future was uncertain too.  I felt helpless.

But, they kept struggling because they wanted to keep their dedication and gratefulness to their fans who supported them even after the disaster with 961.  But, the most important thing I felt they had was patience.  Hoping someday something good will come out of it. 

I guess I could sort of relate to that too.  Had several failures and no talent, but kept on struggling. Maybe, my time to shine wasn’t now.  Sometimes, you want things right away.

But now, just like how Jupiter is different from their 2011 self, I’m different from my 2011 self.  They become famous, and looking back I realized how much we changed and improved ourselves.  But, I want to keep going even further. Just want to thank them for being cool guys to hang out with.

And, I really like that song at the end. Just has that feeling of nostalgia.
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Nagi on December 04, 2017, 03:38:02 AM »
Ritsuko’s trailer is out! It features Mahou o kakete!

https://youtu.be/2rj4YLxOiqY
Community works / Re: Azusa Miura cosplay
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 03, 2017, 05:28:43 AM »
You look amazing!  :-*
« Last post by Nagi on November 30, 2017, 02:37:53 PM »
A 50 minutes long gameplay footage of Stella Stage has been uploaded, and it features Cinderella Girls’s Hayami Kanade’s voice actress, Iida Yuko!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Y4NFso0WJE0

Also, not sure if this was already confirmed, but Thank You! is back!
Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Nagi on November 29, 2017, 06:30:44 AM »
I obviously had to do it  ::)

Other iM@S games / Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Last post by Steve on November 28, 2017, 09:16:36 PM »
free premium sign quill :o finally I can turn my favorite Mirei card into premium sign :D

yaay

Community works / Azusa Miura cosplay
« Last post by chucklingHeart on November 28, 2017, 11:17:43 AM »
Hello guys <3
I recently changed from Hibiki to Azusa (because her wig was so heavy to wear and dance) so I decided to show you my cosplay progress! I choose a sailor uniform form HOP STEP SPRING art by Taku (Bin1 Production). I'm already done with wig and skirt so I need to do a shirt and this white jacket thing? XD (sorry I don't know how to name it ; _ ; ) I hope you like it <3
Also sorry for no makeup and for my english if it's bad, it's not my native language so you know BUT I tried ; _ ;
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10