Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other iM@S games / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by darkthunder on Today at 03:27:49 PM »
Name: 詩花 (I think people are reading it as "Shiina" but I'll edit this if the official reading changes later
Is it Shiika or Shiina?
« Last post by Okayu on Today at 03:06:26 PM »
More info on the new rival.

Name: 詩花 (I think people are reading it as "Shiina" but I'll edit this if the official reading changes later)
Voice Actress: Currently unknown
Birthday: September 16th
Height: 158cm
Weight: 43kg
3 sizes: 82/53/80
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Collecting music boxes, Robot toys

She was raised in Austria and came back to Japan. (I'm guessing that means she's part Japanese)
Due to her upbringing she already has a foundation in music.
It also mentions her having experience in ballet and fashion modeling.

There's only one image of her line but her using the phrase "it's been an honor" (光栄です) reminds me of how Chihaya talks.

« Last post by darkthunder on Today at 12:34:59 PM »
Im just not sold on that returning gameplay from Platinum Stars. It seems they think a selling point is finally getting the girls out of those awful track suits... I guess it is for some. So whats really new? OFA style menu system and some new interactions? I just cant imagine having a huge amount of reasons to play this game with the Platinum Stars gameplay returning. Maybe they have something up their sleeve or some good incentives planned out, but I had my fill of Platinum Stars. Maybe this new girl means rival battles are returning? Would love to see Rin Shibuya, if she shows up im sure it will cost 2k yen just to have her in a rival battle. Sigh. Hope im wrong and the game is great but frankly I dont believe it will be... Probably pick it up no matter what if the Asian release has English subs but I most certainly will not import this new at 8k yen after Platinum Stars.
Seeing all the day one bonus that they give and I can already sense how weird the money loving Scamco acting here. To be safe lower your expectation to zero and expect nothing.
« Last post by Reikuo on Today at 09:42:38 AM »
Im just not sold on that returning gameplay from Platinum Stars. It seems they think a selling point is finally getting the girls out of those awful track suits... I guess it is for some. So whats really new? OFA style menu system and some new interactions? I just cant imagine having a huge amount of reasons to play this game with the Platinum Stars gameplay returning. Maybe they have something up their sleeve or some good incentives planned out, but I had my fill of Platinum Stars. Maybe this new girl means rival battles are returning? Would love to see Rin Shibuya, if she shows up im sure it will cost 2k yen just to have her in a rival battle. Sigh. Hope im wrong and the game is great but frankly I dont believe it will be... Probably pick it up no matter what if the Asian release has English subs but I most certainly will not import this new at 8k yen after Platinum Stars.
« Last post by Yui on Today at 08:31:26 AM »
Another new idol from 961Pro?

Sorry for the double post, but...

Challenger revealed!

The name's Shiika (I think), 17 years.
Anyway, it showed in the iM@S Live just now.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by SapphicSari on Today at 01:19:46 AM »
@Hime Idol

Project Fairy + Melt ‘Chu Up!
Overmaster (St-01)
(Miki Takane Hibiki Ami Mami)
(COS-73 Hd-071)

My unit: Les Diaboliques
Little Match Girl (St-01)
(Ritsuko Makoto Hibiki)
(COO-19 Hd-012 Bd-124)

Finally, Pink Sugar has been defeated...after five weeks, the lolis shall reign no more...
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by SnowCirrus on Today at 12:05:19 AM »
@Hime Idol

Visionary (St-10)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(COS-61 Ar-085 Lg-142)

99 Nights (St-12)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane Yukiho Makoto)
(COO-53)

Can it be auto cam for Visionary and long cam for 99 Nights, please?  No audience for both.

Thanks so much, Hime Idol! <3
« Last post by Yui on September 22, 2017, 10:01:12 PM »
Here comes a new challenger!
Well, this "generation" couldn't pass without 961Pro having a rival.
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: MASTER PRIMAL series
« Last post by Yui on September 22, 2017, 09:58:44 PM »
Well, the first one was not bad. Now, for the second disc, we have: Yayoi, Futami twins, Makoto and Hibiki in [THE IDOLM@STER MASTER PRIMAL DANCIN' BLUE]. Apparently, the theme is "Blue".

Songs

Light Year Song

Link for demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4ziGE0J_Y

Funny Logic
ブルウ・スタア

Shall we dance?
Characters / Re: Takane Shijou: Asperger's syndrome?
« Last post by SapphicSari on September 22, 2017, 09:29:10 PM »
I know I'm posting in a nearly dead thread, but as someone on the autism spectrum, I do see a lot of symptoms of Aspergers or autism in Takane. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in...besides, even if it isn't canon, it's nice to imagine that even just one of the idols could have that in common with me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10