puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wiki discussion / Re: Why doesn't the wiki make use of templates more?
« Last post by Juanelric on Today at 12:03:35 AM »
(Sorry for the double post, I couldn't edit the previous one) I eventually managed make those four boxes in the Original Series character infobox appear only if they have info, but the infobox is still kinda broken. As you can see in Shika's article, the Autograph and Birthday Banner headers only appear in half if those boxes aren't used. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by suzushinayuriko on December 16, 2017, 11:43:16 PM »
Well, there's the drama for the season. When Kaoru and Teru went off doing solo work and P asked Tsubasa what he was going to do, I had a brief moment of deja vu and was internally screaming TSUBASA NOOOO DON'T GO INTO THE UZUKI SPIRAL OF DEPRESSION. That might also have been brought on by this Tsubasa Utau cover of S(mile)ing!. But it seems like that won't be a thing, so I'm relieved.

The drama ball returned to the "cool" character, it looks like. I predict that Slightly Bitchier Chihaya: Doctor Edition will eventually overwork himself and collapse. Really wouldn't mind Jupiter calling him out on his behavior, either.
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Nagi on December 16, 2017, 09:09:02 PM »
the bikini from ramune-iro seishun (forgot ist name) is also comming back with this dlc so i guess they will bring back 2 old costumes with each dlc?
Oh its true! I forgot that costume appeared in past games, my bad! Well, that gives me hopes for DLC costumes. I’ll be waiting for Marionette no Kokoro + Wired Marionette to be next. Also, too bad Overmaster was a PS DLC, bc that means no Beyond the Stars return sobs...
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: Prerelease Thread: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage (PS4)
« Last post by Kimiko on December 16, 2017, 05:55:07 PM »
The ICONIC M@STERPIECE costume is returning?! I can’t believe it they actually did that lol. This makes me even more sad that they probably won’t bring any other costumes. But hey, I’m happy about it! I love that costume. Still, 6 catalogs seems quite a lack of them, especially if they’re going to distribute them in just 3 months, but I guess that they make 12 if you merge them with PS’s catalogs...

the bikini from ramune-iro seishun (forgot ist name) is also comming back with this dlc so i guess they will bring back 2 old costumes with each dlc?
would be great (even though I can't play it anyway since i still have no ps4...)
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER SideM Anime Discussion
« Last post by Yui on December 16, 2017, 05:25:01 AM »
That last episode was nice. HighXJoker worked well.

BTW, looks like they kept the "idol concept". I mean, that thing that was mentioned in the first anim@s. For Miki, is someone who can shine. For Chihaya, is someone who can bring hope. For Haruka, a dream.

For now, we have:

- a hero of justice;
- someone who wants to be the best (but of course, there's something hidden and we'll know soon);
- a person who wanted to "see another view";
- a teacher wanting to guide his students (which sounds pretty noble actually), and other 2 that decided to go with him;
- a group of students wanting to enjoy their youth;
- former soccer players wanting to entertain the people (like they did while playing soccer).

As for Pierre and others, I still didn't get it.
Community works / Re: Azusa Miura cosplay
« Last post by Yui on December 16, 2017, 05:04:50 AM »
That looks amazing. Keep up with the good work! o/
Welcome Center / Re: Hello!
« Last post by Yui on December 16, 2017, 05:02:55 AM »
Welcome. I hope you have fun! o/
« Last post by Okayu on December 15, 2017, 08:28:36 PM »
And shouldn't it be Vertex instead of Vortex.
Yes it was a typo. Thank you. Fixed it.
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 15, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »
I prefer the REM@STER-B version of Aoi Tori to the original. While REM@STER versions tend to be hit-or-miss (looking at you, My Best Friend REM@STER-A), there are some really good ones. It's fun to see how different songs can work in different styles (seriously, whoever decided to make Agent Yoru o Yuku into a theme that sounds like it came out of a cheesy cowboy flick deserves a raise), and I think Aoi Tori is one of the few songs with two good REM@STERs. But the REM@STER-B version is my favorite. It reminds me of a Beatles song, almost, but I could just be confusing it with Blackbird...my mind tends to make funny associations like that. The beginning also sounds like the song "Smooth" by Carlos Santana, which is always a plus!
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Self-named Units
« Last post by SapphicSari on December 15, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »
I also have three hypothetical units, if the Dearly Stars trio became producable somehow. These will never happen, of course, but a girl can dream.

Power of 3 Eri, Miki, Mami
Jump'n'Shout! Ai, Yayoi, Ami
TRANS★FORM Ryo, Makoto, Hibiki
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10