Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
OfA video requests / Re: One for All General Request Thread
« Last post by Giodude on January 19, 2018, 01:07:29 AM »
send the payment to hime
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 19, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »
Yep, Paid!!

Um.....where did you send the payment to? No payment was received.
« Last post by Giodude on January 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »
Yep, Paid!!
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage Gameplay Thread
« Last post by Naryoril on January 18, 2018, 10:18:11 PM »
@Naryoril

Oh, thanks for saying where to get hell's training.  I was wondering where to find that.

By the way, unless I'm missing something, isn't the solution about tiredness status just to take a day off?  Whenever, I reach yellow status, I do a day off, and it turns pink happy face.  I suppose this could be problem if you're trying to do the 6 major lives in 1 year and running out of time.  Or, if there's a time limited live where you have to wait another year for it to reappear again.

The hell trainings get gradually harder over the year (with the exception for August, which is by far the hardest). But if you get an idol with some quintet skills (omoide score and burst score, more hearts and chain bonus are pointless since you always have 8 hearts and you most probably won't full combo it anyway), you can easily ex clear the one in January. If you spend the CP you get in more quintet skills and keep your team the same, you should be able to ex clear everything up to July, especially if you help out with burst and maybe omoide lessons. The August Hell Training is much harder, but you should be able to clear it and get the swimsuit as a reward. You should be able to ex clear September as well, after that you'll need higher levels for ex clears, but clears shouldn't be a problem. The hell trainings pretty much trivialize the game though, at least up to B rank (probably A rank as well, don't know about S rank). But they are fun, or rather the song is: Kouhaku Ouen V, the red vs white team song from the Producer Meeting 2016, i love to do the white team calls (including the common calls) while playing it, it reminds me of the New Year Live 2 weeks ago (on both days it was played on screen between a message from Yukiho/Azumin, who wasn't there, and the start of the live, to liven up the crowd, it really was a ton of fun).

As for the tiredness: yes, i know that taking a day off recovers the status, but i was wondering about how it was dropping. I do the same, when it turns yellow and there isn't an SP live i want to do i take a day off, i haven't attempted to get the titles yet. But the number of weeks for it to turn yellow again differs vastly. What esdamibe12 said makes sense though, it matches with my observations. Hell training also seems to be very bad for their mood, which isn't surprising.
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
Thank You! (Q-10) [Simple]
(Hibiki Yukiho Makoto Takane Chihaya)
(EXT-32)

Request is ready for release. Awaiting payment.
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Re: OFA Playthrough
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:52:51 PM »
I have not forgotten about the OFA Playthrough.

With work being a bit crazy and the release of StS, it has been halted. I am hoping to start it back up in the next two-three months.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by Hime Idol on January 18, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »
DUE TO STELLA STAGE HAVING ALL OF THE SAME SONGS, OUTFITS, ACCESSORIES, AND STAGES AS PLATINUM STARS.......I WILL BE CLOSING PLATINUM STARS REQUESTS.
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Major wave of NICOM@S Classics removed
« Last post by mariokirby on January 18, 2018, 07:49:48 PM »
That's terrible.  There was so much im@s history in those videos.

I'm not too knowledgeable about the site's policy, but since it was just troll and not a company, wouldn't it be easy just to have someone reupload it?  (assuming they had a rip to begin with).  Or, maybe it's not that simple?
« Last post by mariokirby on January 18, 2018, 07:44:47 PM »
@darkthunder

thanks, for answering my questions.

@Naryoril

Oh, thanks for saying where to get hell's training.  I was wondering where to find that.

By the way, unless I'm missing something, isn't the solution about tiredness status just to take a day off?  Whenever, I reach yellow status, I do a day off, and it turns pink happy face.  I suppose this could be problem if you're trying to do the 6 major lives in 1 year and running out of time.  Or, if there's a time limited live where you have to wait another year for it to reappear again.
« Last post by esdamibe12 on January 18, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
About tiredness formula, not sure if somebody has gone trough the game to know how is it calculated, but by experience, i can feel that solo lives are the less tyring, and duo, trio, sept and all stars (specially these last two) make the idol status to be tired really easy (only for all stars there is one skill acquired by CP that makes the idols less tired by performing an all stars live, which i have to say, is a huge effect, i can commit three all stars lives with the same leader, and then i am able to see the idol tired).

Also, if you are performing a rank up live, tiredness affection will be hugely reduced, as for example, i went from rank F to rank A for the other idols i normally do not produce, and always they have the winkly pink smily face.

Appart from that, there might be a theory that says ¨tiredness affection will depend onthe live also, and idol level and rank¨, but not sure if this is right.

By last, no matter what idol you use, there will be a small recovery of idol status by each end of the week, sometimes after the live your idol is tired, purple face, (as you can see in the results of the week), but the next is with the blue-green one, this effect is a bit greater to those idols you did not use in the live, even though, this recovery is limited until the yellow smiley face, no matter how i do not use an idol, if i do not take a day off, her status wont go to Winkly pink smile face.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10