Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Kanji name:松田望実
Romaji name: Nozomi Matsuda (nee Arayama)
Hair color: Medium brown
Eye color: Green
Image color: Coffee brown
Idol type: Passion
Image stat: Vocal
Birthday: February 16
Birthplace: Kumamoto
Seiyuu: Yui Shoji

Personality Traits: a bit lazy, empathetic, fair
Nicknames: Nomi-chan (のみちゃん, by Aya and Sachiko), Nozomi-nee (のぞみねえ, by the other idols)

Backstory: She is one of the members of the disbanded trio Shinkan Shoujo. She has left the idol industry because of her child. She has committed most of her time to her child Haruka, but still does some idol work. That's why she is rarely seen in concerts. They reunite in some concerts of 946 as the new unit 新しい (Atarashii). She still stays in contact with Tsubame and Hikari, who now work in 946 as the older idols. She sees Ritsuko and Hikari talking about their past. "Unfortunately, we have gone our own ways, but we're still friends. Tsubame decides to stay an idol, Nozomi...I don't know. I think she has been away from the spotlight since having a child," Hikari answers. "Well, I think it's a good thing that you still stay as friends, but it's better that you had a change of heart," Ritsuko replies. "I'm still that competitive woman you've seen many years ago," Hikari blurts out. Ritsuko laughs. "At least, you had realized what was wrong." "Yeah. And it made us better people now," Hikari smiles. "It really have made us three better. I want the three of us to stay together," Nozomi mutters to herself.

Trivia:
Nozomi is expecting a second child.
She becomes part of the reincarnated Shinkan Shoujo, now named 新しい (Atarashii).
She manages and owns a restaurant and a resort.
Kanji name: 風生津羽女
Romaji name: Tsubame Sasaki
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Image color: Crocodile green
Idol type: Cute
Image stat: Dance
Birthday: December 12
Birthplace: Ishikawa
Seiyuu: Momoko Saito

Personality Traits: competitive, frank, sister-like
Nicknames: Tsuba-chan (つばちゃん, by Aya and Sachiko), Tsubame-kun (つばめくん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Tsubame is one of the former members of Shinkan Shoujo that disbanded 5 years ago. Now they are living different lives, with Hikari juggling between idoldom and work, and Nozomi having a child. They have stayed together as friends and sued their producer for fraud. They successfully won the high-profile case, making their producer pay for all the lies he brainwashed at them. Hikari decided to snap out of it and quit their agency. Tsubame and Nozomi followed suit. Now without an agency, they decided to go to 946, which had job openings. Nozomi decided to quit the entertainment industry and raise a family outside the spotlight. Tsubame decides to go pursue her first love and entered 946.

Trivia:
Tsubame was the leader of the group. She decided to have an unit with Hikari named 新しい, or new. This represents the new chapter of their lives.
They still keep in contact with each other, especially with Nozomi. In fact, they were maidens of honor at Nozomi's wedding.
Tsubame loves to surf the Internet, and is fond of green tea.
Characters / Re: Haruka Amami - Main heroine
« Last post by Sunflorazumarill on April 03, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »
Happy Birthday, Haruka!
Kanji name: 木村光
Romaji name: Hikari Kimura
Hair color: Black (dyed blue when she was still part of Shinkan Shoujo)
Eye color: Blue
Image color: Mauve
Idol type: Cool
Image stat: Visual
Birthday: November 17
Birthplace: Gunma
Seiyuu: Tsugumi Higasuyama

Personality Traits: business-like, classy, sophisticated in terms of clothing
Nicknames: Hika-nee (ひかねえ, by Aya and Sachiko), Hikari-chan (ひかりちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Hikari has finished a business management degree at Stanford University, graduating magna cum laude. She wants to be a businesswoman, so she applied in 946. She was hired immediately, as they are lacking a clerk, and a producer to guide the idols along the way. However, due to lack of idol work, she became an idol again. She ended up loving it and decided to be an idol while juggling work as a producer and clerk. One day, she cannot stand the work due to many production companies hiring the idols, so she decided to take a break and reflect on what happened since the day she started work for 946. She decides to consult Ritsuko and gain advice in being a producer. "You know, Hikari, you would always have to sacrifice one for the sake of the other, even if it is the one you love," Ritsuko advises. This struck Hikari's heart so hard she broke down into tears. "Wait...why are you here? Aren't you from Shinkan Shoujo?" "Unfortunately, we have gone our own ways, but we're still friends. Tsubame decides to stay an idol, Nozomi...I don't know. I think she has been away from the spotlight since having a child," Hikari answers. "Well, I think it's a good thing that you still stay as friends, but it's better that you had a change of heart," Ritsuko replies. "I'm still that competitive woman you've seen many years ago," Hikari blurts out. Ritsuko laughs. "At least, you had realized what was wrong." "Yeah. And it made us better people now," Hikari smiles.

Trivia:
She likes to be called Hikari-nyan due to her love of cats. (Real cats, not like Miku)
She assumes Aya and Sachiko to be twins due to the nicknames the two gave to each idol. This is similar to the Futami twins and Mio Honda's habit of giving nicknames to each of them.
Despite her producer work, she still likes to perform with the other idols.
She is formerly of the Shinkan Shoujo idol trio. She had defected to 946 along with Tsubame and Nozomi.
Kanji name: 香月碧
Romaji name: Aoi Katsuki
Hair color: Blue
Eye color: Light brown
Image color: Powder blue
Idol type: Passion
Image stat: Dance
Birthday: October 3
Birthplace: Fukuoka
Seiyuu: Satomi Sato

Personality Traits: quirky, somewhat clingy to the producer
Nicknames: Tsuki-chan (つきちゃん, by Kamiko, Aika, Maya, Aya and Sachiko), Aoi-chan (あおいちゃん, by the other idols)

Backstory: Aoi is a very calm but a quirky person. She is a very sweet person, oftentimes seen clinging to the producer. She loves the color blue so much she adored Chihaya and Hibiki, who she had lived in Okinawa with. A vivid memory of their childhood was going to the sea to fish. "Hibiki-chan! Look, we've got fish!" a little Aoi shouts. They often went over each other's houses to help each other in assignments. Aoi has always been at the top of her class, finishing junior high as the valedictorian. She loves to read books, mostly history, geography and science books. She wants to be a geologist but ended up being an idol after Hibiki recommended her and scouted after.

Trivia:
Eventually, after moving to Tokyo, Hibiki and Aoi started living in the same house, with Aoi making food almost everyday for Hibiki's pets. Because of this, she has gotten close to Inumi, Hibiki's Saint-Bernard.
She wants to own a pet dog someday.
Like Hibiki, she is one of the best dancers in 946, along with Chihiro.
« Last post by gioiadeasis on April 03, 2017, 12:57:56 PM »
Happy birthday to our Queen of Clumsiness! And may her magic ribbons be eternal!
« Last post by Yui on April 03, 2017, 02:02:10 AM »

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40789865

Well, Ruka... Happy Birthday!

I don't remember the source. D=

"I had a vision and I saw Chihaya in my bed."
Derived products, CD albums & anime / Re: The iDOLM@STER.KR
« Last post by Kimiko on April 02, 2017, 08:40:47 AM »
Well, I cannot say much since the only thing I know about korean music is Gangnam Style. So, I don't know what to expect about... "koreanized" iM@S songs. Maybe that's their way. Although I know that people love K-Pop that much.

I really love Kpop and some of them are also autotuned but still sound better than that version of "The Idolm@ster"
But I am still gonna watch it, since it is the only song so far which didn't appeal to me
Which sadly is a song from the original...
Other iM@S discussion / Re: Self-named Units
« Last post by gioiadeasis on April 02, 2017, 08:22:16 AM »
Those are my self named units.

silver blue - Takane, Azusa, Chihaya (when I choose two or one of them, the unit becomes slvrblu)
Raw Story - Hibiki, Haruka, Miki, Yukiho, Ami (when I choose a few, maybe three, two or one of them, the unit becomes Story Ends)
KICK OFF! - Haruka, Chihaya, Miki (the unit becomes KICKOUT if I choose either of the three)
happiness - Miki, Ami, Iori, Makoto, Yayoi (unit becomes happy if I choose either of the five)
Invalid - Yukiho, Chihaya, Ritsuko, Mami, Azusa (unut becomes Valid if I choose either of the five)
true blue - Chihaya, Yukiho, Hibiki (unit becomes bluish if I choose either one or two of them)
holy magic - Hibiki, Yayoi, Mami, Ami, Iori (this is my unit's name in Shiny Festa: Funky Note)
Moody Team - Miki, Yukiho, Takane, Makoto, Chihaya (my unit's name in Groovy Tune)
charmed - Chihaya, Haruka, Azusa, Ritsuko, Makoto (my unit's name in Honey Sound)
Diversity - Takane, Iori, Miki, Chihaya, Yukiho (any shuffling would be good)
山の約束 (Promise on the Mountain) - Takane (I really love Takane, that's why I created a new unit)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]