(Iori Takane)
(CLE-47 Hd-008 Bd-092 Ar-093 Lg-094)

Little Match Girl (St-01)
(Chihaya Takane)
(COO-19 Hd-051 Bd-124 Ar-035 Lg-046)
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by NubilaWind on June 27, 2017, 06:13:46 AM »
@Hime Idol

If I remember correctly, I can make another request on 6/27/17 (server time). My profile says "Local Time:June 27, 2017, 06:07:05 AM Last Active: Today at 06:06:09 AM". Is it okay to make another request or did I screw up? ^^;

If I'm on time, could you please make these videos? (If not, I'll try again another day.)

No audience; auto cam

CHANGE!!!! (St-10)
(Chihaya Takane Azusa Makoto Yukiho)
(CLE-56)

Miracle Night (St-10)
(Yukiho Chihaya Makoto)
(COS-51)

Thanks so much! <3

Other iM@S discussion / Re: Unpopular opinion
« Last post by NubilaWind on June 27, 2017, 06:02:20 AM »
@Sylphony

You're welcome! :-)
« Last post by cherryteagirl on June 26, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »
@Hime Idol 

Little Match Girl (St-03)
(Yukiho Ritsuko Ami)
(COS-33)
Long angle
Audience 1%
No subs
Unit Name:  ChaP

Happy (St-09)
(Ami Yukiho Ritsuko)
(CUT-41)
Long angle
Audience 1%
No subs
Unit Name:  ChaP

Thank you! 
 :)
Community works / Re: OC Bios
« Last post by Hime Idol on June 25, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »
(timeframe – 22 years after the start of im@s anime)

Name: Tamashiro Shuichi (玉城修一)
Birthday: March 3
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Affiliation: 527Pro
Seiyuu: Miki Shinichiro
Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan
Current Residence: Tokyo, Japan

Family: unknown

Nicknames: Producer-san, Jaaku (Jerk - ジャーク - by Yoshino and Yurika)

Personality Traits: Ambitious, hardworking, can be rather narcissistic, very distant with others, comes off as callous when speaking

Bio: Shuichi is a strict person, he tends to be distant with his peers but this is due to his workaholic behavior and status as a top producer. He is very much dedicated to his job and sometimes neglects his social life. His coworkers often remind him by inviting him to get a drink with them, which most of the time he declines. He is very astute and an observer of human behavior and an excellent producer because he relies on data more than intuition. He comes off as somewhat rigid when it comes to his work. He doesn’t mind the company of others, but he also doesn’t mind solitude, and even though he comes off as distant, he’s not completely devoid of emotion and is able to express happiness very rarely. He is somewhat dense when it comes to love, but isn’t so oblivious that he doesn’t figure it out eventually.

Despite the occupation he chose for himself Shuichi appears neither helpful nor interested in any other fate than his own at the first glance. He stubbornly works his way towards his goals, even though sometimes he might end up hurting others to achieve these; hardly ever on purpose, however.

He takes his actions into account and knows others may perceive him as cold and distant, even as selfish and he does not mind being referred to as such. People need his skills and not a friendly attitude, as he has stated. He accepted his reputation of a ‘coldhearted producer’ and may seem surprised and distrustful when people happen to see him in a different light.

In fact Shuichi is an extremely distrustful person, hardly ever allowing himself to grow attached to others, more or less consciously pushing them away to avoid the forming of bonds. Even without his distant attitude he isn’t exactly the easiest individual to be around, especially due to how blunt he can be and how intrusive his questions might become when searching for an answer.

Trivia:
•   Despite being born in Okinawa, Shuichi doesn’t speak with a dialect as he moved away when he was still very young though he has a slightly tanner complexion than the other characters.
•   If it came between furthering his career or his idols’ careers, he will always choose himself first.
•   Shuichi does not like producing idols, feeling that it is beneath him. His main goal is to someday work at a major production company and produce actual singers and performers.
•   Shuichi produces the idols in the units Eko Ojo (Hanako and Yoshino) and Akuma no Tsume (Yurika - sans Risako as she is produced by Maeko).
« Last post by suzushinayuriko on June 24, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »
My two for this week! No subtitles or audience, please.

9:02pm (St-02)
(Hibiki Miki Takane)
(COS-51 Hd-051 Bd-052)

Futari no Kioku (St-12)
(Yukiho)
(CUT-66 Hd-051)
Announcement:

A New Future will be put on hold for now. I'm working on my annual Teacher's Day tributes as of the moment and I can't focus on doing this. But I'm continuing Chapter 2 some time in the future. I also have school and I don't have wifi to open Discord and continue with the chapter. Please bear with me and thank you very much for your support.
« Last post by gioiadeasis on June 24, 2017, 05:43:37 AM »
It feels like a year since I last requested. Damn Wifi.

THE IDOLM@STER (St-01)
(Takane Azusa Chihaya)
(COO-18 Hd-010 Bd-021)

Kyun! Vampire Girl (St-01)
(Takane Azusa Chihaya)
(COO-58 Hd-143)

I'm just going to request Do-Dai next week. I wish I have the M@STER VERSION.
« Last post by Kimiko on June 23, 2017, 05:33:12 PM »
@Hime Idol

Thanks in Advance

Unit: thanatos
Audience:90%

Me ga Au Toki (St-07)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(CLE-67 Hd-119 Ar-065 Lg-146)

Unit: マジェスティクスノー
Audience:90%

Kimi*Channel (St-01)