Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Re: OFA Playthrough - vote for the starting unit
« Last post by Kimiko on April 28, 2017, 11:41:21 PM »
Symphony all the way... maybe because it was my unit while playing ofa (well named thanatos but it is the same girls)
I'll be one to suggest SprouT -- with Haruka as leader, backed by Hibiki and Yukiho. :)
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / OFA Playthrough - vote for the starting unit
« Last post by Hime Idol on April 28, 2017, 10:25:20 PM »
So I was planning on doing a playthrough of OFA during the summer, from the beginning all the way to the end of the EX Episodes.

I'm undecided on what unit I want to use for this. I originally used kotori (little birds) - Chihaya, Takane, Ritsuko as my starting unit when I first played.

So I'm giving the option to you guys. You get to decide what unit I'll start with. After the unit is chosen we'll move onto voting for our beginning song.

I'm abstaining from voting and will just vote on the "other" option.
Platinum Stars video requests / Re: Platinum Stars Request Thread
« Last post by yuukofea on April 28, 2017, 08:42:04 PM »
@Hime Idol
Thanks ahead of time!

Honey Heartbeat (St-09)
(Mami Hibiki Makoto)
(COO-72 Hd-139 Bd-140 Ar-141 Lg-142)

Boku-tachi no Resistance (St-11)
(Hibiki Mami Makoto)
(CLE-49 Hd-067 Bd-068 Ar-069 Lg-070)

Both with no audience or subs and on auto cam please!!
« Last post by NekirueKun on April 28, 2017, 07:21:00 PM »
@Hime Idol
Hi! <3

1. Unit name: アゲハ (Ageha)
Amaterasu (St-10)
(Azusa Chihaya Hibiki)
(CLE-56 Bd-140 Ar-085 Lg-086)

2.Unit name: マカロン☆ (Macaron☆)
Kyun! Vampire Girl (St-07)
(Iori Makoto Miki)
(COO-58 Bd-056)

Both with Auto Cam and Audience at 70%, please
Thanks in advance!! <3

Chapter 1: Welcome to 946 Productions

"Uwaaaaaaaah, where is the office?" Karina rants off as she begins searching for an agency she saw on an ad the other day. She bumped into Hikari while at it.

"Uhm...excuse me, can I help you?"

"Are you, by any chance, from Shinkan Shoujo?" Karina asked.

"Y-yes...?"

"I really loved you three! Your albums were great! I went to all of your lives, bought all of your posters...you three are the best—"

"But that was 5 years ago!" Hikari rambles. "We left the agency. We were treated like hell there. The president tried to seduce us...flirt with us...and asked us to have sex with him. We endured that for 5 years. I became tired of it and decided to quit. Tsubame and Nozomi followed suit."

"What happened after that?"

"The seductions went overboard to the point that he almost forced me to have sex," Hikari told her. "So I decided to file a case against them. They went along and we eventually won. The management paid all of the grievances."

"Why did you decide to go back to the industry?" Karina asked out of curiosity.

"I sensed that we needed a fresh start. A new chapter. But then Nozomi said she would like to leave the whole industry since she was pregnant with Haruka that time. So, Tsubame and I decided to create a new unit with 946. Nozomi only knew about it a few days after, and she said that she wants to join us and go for concerts with us," Hikari answered. "Oh, have I talked about it much? Sorry about that. I'm supposed to guide you to the building, right?"(edited)
Hikari decided to accompany Karina to the agency where she now works.

"Welcome to 946 Productions. If you'd like to talk about something, you can approach me or the President," Hikari told Karina.

Meanwhile, a girl between the ages of 17 and 18 went inside the office. She has brown hair parted at the middle with bangs almost covering her eyes. She always wears a sad expression.

"This is Chihiro Hayashi. A rape survivor, willing to be the country's most popular idol. She has been open about her experiences and tells her stories through singing. She may be a bit shy, but she's great! She's discovered by Mika—"

"You mean, Mika Jougasaki?" Karina interrupts.

"Yes. And she loved food," Hikari says.(edited)
And then Karina sees a beautiful young girl sitting in front of her.

"That's Kamiko Ogasawara. A very introverted, yet fun person. She lived secluded her entire life and she hated it. She's a great singer. People love her introvertedness and her singing prowess. She is branded as the "next Chihaya Kisaragi." And she hated it, of course," she stated.

Karina looks at the corner and sees two young girls playing with dolls.

"The girl with the red dress is Sachiko Tanaka. She has a habit of jumping whenever she's excited. She's almost like Miria, but a much more hyperactive one. The girl wearing a jumper is Aya Takatsuki. She's a niece of Yayoi Takatsuki. And she's so like her: fun, energetic and a very humble woman."

"When will the fridge be full again? I'm so hungry!" a voice shouts. Karina looks at the place where she heard the voice and she ended up in the kitchen.

"Salad again! Ugggggghhhh! I'm not going to eat it!" the girl continues. "Hey, Aika! I have ice cream with me! Chocolate flavor!" Hikari shouts.

"She's Aika Akamine. A bad hater of salad, but a great cook. She ran away from home and decided to get a job. She ended up here. She's a whole lot of fun!" Hikari adds.

"Who...who's there?!" a voice crackles, peeking into a divider they created.

"Don't be scared, Elissa. She's a good woman."

The girl with lustrous black hair and very bright brown eyes approaches Karina and shakes hands with her.

"Hi, I'm Elissa Johnson. Pleased to work with you," Elissa says. "Don't bother to know anything about me. I don't disclose information about myself that easily."
"Oh...okay," Karina responds with a stern look.

"Elissa doesn't want to disclose information about her because she was exposed to intelligence work at an early age. She's interacted with terrorists, even posing as a fighter just to grab information out of the people. She's great, but she's also scared of being revealed, that's why she went here. But Elissa is good at singing, and she has a very likable personality, so interacting with her shouldn't be a problem," Hikari explains.

"That should be scary," Karina replies.

"Yes, it is. She burned documents about herself so that no one will know about her true identity. She has been doing this her entire life. She was so tired of it," Hikari adds. "Being an idol has been fun for her. She gains a huge following, and she loved it."
Then Karina saw an argument between two girls.

"Saki, Irina! Stop it! You're being too overboard!"

"Damn you, Irina! How dare you drag me into your personal problems! Don't you have anyone to rant this all off?" the girl with strikingly beautiful light brown hair mumbled.

"And don't you dare plummet down my things! You're making the room messy again!" the other girl with platinum hair shouted.

"Uh...uh...please...stop...the both of you," Hikari meddles in.
"Ugggh, just stop, Saki-chan, Irina-chan. You are very disgusting!" a girl looking like a punk says.

"'Kay..." the two said. The arguments faded within a minute.

"The girl who looks like a Japanese American is Irina Fukuhara. Born in Ontario to a Japanese father and American mother. She gained weight before going here, and decided to lose weight. She loved food too, like Chihiro," Hikari told Karina.

"The other girl who argued with Irina is Saki Kobayashi. A nature lover and fun person. She loves the water, as she came from a surfer family. But she doesn't want to continue as she loved to be an idol," she adds.

"How about that girl?" Karina asked as she pointed at Yuna.

"Oh. She's Yuna Nishida. A lover of rock. And a fan of idols too," she told Karina.
She sees two people in front of the bulletin board dancing.

"Who are they?" Karina asked.

"The girl with bright blue hair is Aoi Katsuki. Great at dancing. She's an Okinawa native, and loved the color blue," Hikari explains.

"Hmmmm...Okinawa. Wait?! You mean...?!" Karina exclaimed.

"Yup, Hibiki-chan," Hikari answered.

Karina was surprised. "How come...?" she thought.

"How about the other girl dancing with Aoi?" she asked again.

"Oh, that's Maya Takahara. The next Takane Shijou, basically. She has one of the best singing abilities here," Hikari said.

Then, two people came inside the room.

"Alright, guys...come here! We have some nice refreshments!" the girl in pigtails shouted. "Come on, Hikari! You too!"

"Oh yeah. Those are the girls I've talked about earlier," Hikari responds.

"Yo, I'm Nozomi Matsuda. Looking forward to work with you!" the girl with brown hair said.

"Hi, I'm Tsubame Sasaki. Pleased to work with you!" the girl in pigtails said.

"How about you?" Karina asked.

"Oh. I'm Hikari Kimura," she answered.

"Oh, everyone's here now!" said a man in business attire who had just walked in. "I'd like you to meet Karina Natsuki. She will complete the agency's goal of shooting us to the top of the idol industry! Cheers!"

"Hi. I'm Karina Natsuki. Pleased to work with you!" Karina said.

With that done, they began to approach her and get to know her.
Community works / Re: The Portal of Zeta: Keyboard Cover Me!
« Last post by gioiadeasis on April 28, 2017, 02:04:03 PM »
Damn! The covers are awesome!! I wish I could do it!

ZetaFlare, how to be you?
« Last post by Raydnt on April 28, 2017, 05:27:35 AM »
@Hime Idol

Boku-tachi no Resistance (St-06)
(Takane Hibiki Chihaya)
(CLE-49 Bd-020 Ar-029 Lg-138)

I Want (St-05)
(Takane Chihaya)
(CLE-30 Hd-012 Bd-080 Ar-129 Lg-040)

No audience please