Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Album icons  (Read 979 times)

Raestloz

• UnOfficial Picture Assembler
    • View Profile
THE iDOLM@STER Album icons
« on: September 23, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »
I have made some high-resolution icons out of available cover images I got from out there somewhere

This is particularly useful for use with that iM@S album you just ripped from your iM@S CD (lest that 2000 yen got scratched)

Like I said, they are high-resolution: 256x256 to be exact, so you can use it with your Vista/7 in all its glory

Some of them are not square 256x256. Break! Premium CDs, for example, are wide, preventing a square icon to be used, while Ritsuko's Birthday CD's image available on the web is too small (only 200x200).

Some others were cropped since the borders don't contain any pictures worth the space, this can be seen in Gratitude and some drama CDs

Pairable covers like Dream Symphony series are not actually pairable, due to some reasons (primarily the image source is not one collage). There exist the actually pairable versions, albeit smaller (hint: the source is the wiki)

Master Box I,YOUR SONG and Ami/Mami Birthday CD got bonus icons for their folder (each disc got an icon), the others, like Master Box II, ENCORE, III and whatnot do not, as I can't find their disc image but hey! At least I tried, yes?

Not ALL albums are there, especially Drama CDs (I simply don't bother that much), but major ones are there, almost all of the albums listed within discography packaged with BEST OF 765 + 876 = !! Volume 2 are available. For the complete list, see screenshot no.1

MegaUpload
MediaFire (in case MegaUpload starts whining about IP)

Screenshots:
Small size

128x128

In all their glory:

If you're wondering what is that hidden "icons" folder there, it is where I actually store the icons. Makes it easy to backup in case of utter emergency :P
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:36:14 AM by Raestloz »
Choose Your Top iDOL

THE iDOLM@STER must GO ON!

iDOL15

• View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Album icons
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »
You are my hero. I'll bow dow and worship you if you have more scans.

Raestloz

• UnOfficial Picture Assembler
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Album icons
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 09:19:52 AM »
EDIT: Holy Sh*t, I tried a proxy and my upload speed blasted!

I'll post the link up there
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 09:54:05 AM by Raestloz »
Choose Your Top iDOL

THE iDOLM@STER must GO ON!