Username: Password:

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 103584 times)

KittenCat

• Greenhorn
  • Waooi~
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Spot
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #1065 on: November 14, 2016, 02:50:58 PM »
(What I'm watching currently?)

The only anime from this current season that I've been into so far is called Magical Girl Raising Project. My favorite episode is either number 1 or number 2. It's about this game that has become really popular (its name is in the title). In it, one can create their own Magical girl and can do lots of good things, like collecting items and beating up monsters. And some say that the player has a 1 in 10,000 chance of becoming a real magical girl! Anyway, one day there happen to be too many magical girls in the city that this takes place in, and that the number will be halved from 16 to 8. Then the magical girls must do whatever they can to stay alive.

It's actually a fairly good series, and you should give it a watch.

(i seriously need to catch up on this >_>)
I like kittens. And love to roleplay. :3

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1066 on: November 14, 2016, 04:48:11 PM »
Let's see:

Aikatsu Stars!
Chi's Sweet Home (2016)
Dragon Ball Super
Dream Festival!
Gi(a)rlish Number
Hibike! Euphonium 2
Idol Memories
Naruto: Shippuuden
Pokemon Sun and Moon (when it comes out this week, this season will probably suck)
PriPara
Show By Rock!! #
Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 15, 2016, 05:24:53 AM »
I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure  after putting it off for so long. And I absolutely believe the hype. I finished Part 3 not too long ago and it is amazing. Consider me a fan.

My brother showed me some episodes awhile back.  Some of those fight scenes are awesome.

yuri on ice

Someone actually recommended that anime to me.  I think I might give it a try.

Gi(a)rlish Number

A friend of mine recommended that anime to me.  I've read it was suppose to show a realistic portray of the anime industry or something.

Maestra

• Greenhorn
  • poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 15, 2016, 08:01:36 AM »
Watching JJBA Part 4 as it finishes up. Part 4 is my favorite so I'm sad to see the anime end (not a huge fan of part 5 but i'll watch the anime of it anyways). Other shows I've been watching are Yuri on Ice, SB69 # (which I find to be much better than the first season imo), Nanbaka (warden is the best), Classicaloid, and anime of the year Gakuen Handsome. I really wasn't expecting to get into anything this season besides SB69 initially, but I'm glad I gave other shows a chance.

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 17, 2016, 02:41:39 AM »
Aikatsu! and a bunch of fall season anime.

I've been meaning to start aikatsu for ages, but i never got around to it until now and I'm loving it so far!

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1070 on: December 23, 2016, 09:43:35 PM »
I'm still watching Sound! Euphonium Season 2, and I have never gotten tired of it, because Kumiko is such a great protagonist who cares so much for her friends, and she does not let them down.  She gets to explain her life as a band member, like before she had wanted to become one, she was just into playing the euphonium for fun until she realized that she has gotten better by the time she has joined the club.  She had became great friends with Reina, Hazuki, and Midori, who are all amazing characters in my opinion, especially Reina, who is such a really cool character.  Kumiko & Reina are easily one of my favorite pairs in anime, and I honestly have to say that it is definitely one of the most heartwarming anime I've seen.

Later next year, I'm also going to watch Re:Zero, Keijo!, Hyperdimension Neptunia, The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls, Magical Girl Raising Project, and Love Live! Sunshine! Season 2.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:02:49 PM by DawnHibiki »
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 25, 2016, 10:16:02 AM »
Finally was able to watch the Yuri on Ice finally and man, I am bumped for season 2 which is pretty much confirmed at the end of episode 12 with the text "see you next level" I was hoping for more yurixvitor at the end but meh it's okay. also more yurio x otabek please for season two Q_Q

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 02, 2017, 06:30:33 AM »
I finished watching Yuri on Ice.  The animation and choreography of the ice skating performances was awesome.  I was really impressed.  It makes me want to try out figure skating.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 08, 2017, 01:19:32 PM »
Since another Precure season was announced, I started to watch Mahoutsukai Precure. I think it was the "right moment". Anyway, it started sort of "senseless", but I still liking it.