Username: Password:

Author Topic: My imas poems  (Read 6456 times)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
My imas poems
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »
I am re-posting all my imas poems for you guys.

There is a story about a short hair girl. She has the most beautiful hair you would want to feel for yourself. Though timid the precious girl always does her best to triumph over her fears. She has a heart of gold. Her affection attracts many of her beloved fans. Her relationship with Makoto Kikuchi is like a sisterly bond in a way. She is the true angel of affection, my beloved Yukiho-chan.

This is the story of a blue haired girl passionate for singing. Her voice is like the blue skies itself and opera like. She is as beautiful as the shining moon at night. Her lovely singing lures in many of her adoring fans. Through tough times she does her best to keep up her spirit. The blue hair girl is nothing without singing. In the end she will always be the beautiful and passionate singer we know and love, Chihaya-san.

This is the story about a gentle blue-hair girl. Her voice is like an angel. She is as beautiful as the blue sea. In fact she is looked up to as onee-chan by the other idols. Always she searches for her destined someone and sometimes gets lost along the way. Any man would be willing to help someone like her get to her destination. Her tendency to fall asleep on a train or bench outside can be quite sweet. Some day Azusa-sama will find her destined someone with all her sweetness and charming looks.

This is a story about a girl with ribbons. The ribons on her hair are her trademark. She is very cheerful and is with a very happy family. Always moving forward happily and cheerfully everyday in her life. She usually ends up falling down along the way. Her tendency to get carried away can be pretty cute. Our main heroine is full of love and compassion and is pretty popular among her adoring fans. Haruka-chan will always be loved for her ribbons and enthusiasm she is a story about an idol with glasses and braids.

She is the meganekko idol of the company. She is the one you can always rely on with her intelligence. Behind her braids she really is beautiful. Everyday she plans out her schedule for the day. She is usually preoccupied at the office with her friend Kotori. But deep down Ritsuko-san must have some romance in her soul. She is known to be beautiful, intelligent, and a reliable friend. Ritsuko-san, show us your true beauty!

This is about an idol in the company named Miki Hoshii. She has the most wonderful, long, blond hair. She is so attractive you can't stay away. Though Miki never works hard for anything, her true power comes from her enthusiasm. She also looks lovely when on stage. No wonder she receives so many love confessions from men. Miki-kun whether with 765 or 961 will always be popular among her fans.

Yukiho and Makoto, like black and white make a great pairing. They are extraordinarily best friends. Their friendship will never be broken by anything. They dance, sing and even hang out together day and night. On stage Yukiho and Makoto awe the crowd with their friendship and bond with each other. Black and white will always be together through the very end.

Iori-Chan, the tsundere idol has a never lose attitude, yet at the same time is a sweet and Kawaii idol. As such, Iori-Chan’s tsundere side is moe.

This is about an idol in the 961 productions. The beauty of Shijou Takane can’t be described in words. Her hair is as silver and beautiful as the full moom. Her eyes are like blooms from a cherry tree. Her singing voice no doubt is certainly delightful. Shijou Takane most certainly enjoys gazing at the bright stars from the night sky. Everything about Shijou Takane makes her the most beautiful idol of the 961 productions. Shijou Takane is indeed the Silver Queen.

It's a good thing I kept them in reserve. Plus I posted them at fanfiction.  I hope you like them. ;D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5204048/1/imas_poems 

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: My imas poems
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 01:56:15 AM »
Here are the poems I wrote.

There is a famous loli duet in the 765 productions, Yayoi and Iori. They may be opposites but together they are as cute as a couple of kittens together. Their singing voices put together sound so sweet like chocolate. They show even the Rich and Poor can make one  awesome and Kawaii pairing. Iori's affectionate side is moe when she and Yayoi are together. Yayoi and Iori, the perfect loli trio makes people want to cuddle them like bunnies. There will never be another loli duet as kawaii as Yayoi and Iori.

There is an idol from the 876 productions named Ai. She is said to be like an unstoppable mini tank with a cheerful attitude. She is also said to be a clone of Haruka Amami from 765 pro. She has an awesome ability to attract goldfish when scooping them. She has energy with no limit. She is even a daughter of a former super idol named Mai. Ai everyday inspires to be just like her mother when she used to be an idol. Therefore Ai intends to face forward like and unstoppable minitank she is and become an idol within her own free will.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »
There is a former net idol in 876 pro named Eri. She is good at video editing yet she is as sweet as a bunch of kittens. Her voice is even as cute as a loli girl. Her hair is as beautiful as the blue sky. As a former net idol, she strives to go out and show that she can be as successful as a real idol, not just a net idol. With her kind and sweet nature, she is sure to succeed as a real idol.

There is a crossdresser idol named Ryo Akizuki. Though he is a guy, he is inspired to be an idol with his fellow members Ai and Eri. As a crossdresser he looks as cute as any female idol. His cookings are what make him an awesome cook in 876 productions. His friend Makoto even wants to guide Ryo along the way. With this Ryo can succeed in being just like the other female idols in Japan.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:18:14 PM by blake steel »

Laburey

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »
she is as sweet as a bunch of kittens

Most certainly you got that right. :)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »
Last night inspiration struck me to write more im@s poems. Honestly I really wasn't in the creative spirit since school started for me. But last night I wrote a poem on the Futami twins.

This is about the playful twins in the 765 pro named Ami and Mami Futami. The playful little twins are fun and exciting to be around. The mischievious twins are also as cute as a couple of kittens. They just make you want to cuddle them like pets. Though Mami is technically the more mature twin, they are both equally funny and humorous. The Futami twins play together, work together, and even sleep together. No one can overlook the sweetness of the Futami twins. The Futami twins are indeed the most popular twin idols around.  ;)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:37:41 PM by blake steel »

Azem4144

• Producer
  • カノンノ・イアハートは、世界一いいいい!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »
This is about the playful twins int the 765 pro named Ami and Mami Futami. The playful little twins are fun and exciting to be around. The mischievious twins are also as cute as a couple of kittens. They just make you want to cuddle them like pets. Though Mami is technically the more mature twin, they are both equally funny and humorous. The Futami twins play together, work together, and even sleep together. No one can overlook the sweetness of the Futami twins. The Futami twins are indeed the most popular twin idols around.  ;)
Wow~ A good poem for my twins! XD Yes, indeed they're the most popular twin idols around. :D

ハッピーバスデイなの!

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »
I know it's a little early but I have this as a birthday gift for Kotori-san.

There is an amazing staff member in the 765 productions. Her name is Kotori-san. When you look at her you are amazed by her cuteness. Sweet Kotori-san at times tends to daydream at the office. Her short green hair is as green and beautiful as the green grass. Though she is shy, she has an undying passion for singing in front of a crowd. If she was an idol she would be as great as the rest of the idols from 765 production. Though Kotori-san may only be a staff member, no one can deny her greatness.

This is actually the first time I actually wrote an im@s poem for someones birthday. I might do that for Hibiki too when her birthday comes.  ;)

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 10:00:20 AM »
Ugh... All this free verse is bringing up horrible memories of English.
Good poems, just a little phobia of poems is getting in the way ~_~

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 03:46:38 AM »
<insert poem here>

Whoa. Nice stuff. And with that, I must ask you this question: When are you gonna propose to her? *shot* XD

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 11:28:07 PM »
Whoa. Nice stuff. And with that, I must ask you this question: When are you gonna propose to her? *shot* XD

LOL! I don't know. XD

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »
I just finished an im@s fanfic I was working on. It's an im@s poem and it's called THE COURAGEOUSLY SHY GIRL. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5402447/1/The_Courageously_Shy_Girl

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 08:05:10 PM »
it a yukiho one, very nice

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 02:10:57 AM »
THE COURAGEOUSLY SHY GIRL. 
The title alone spits "YUKIHO" all over my face.
I don't think it's going to be very hard to tell this is about Yukiho, Sev XD

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »
im just refering to how its a nice yukiho poem. and just throwing this in there but that a nice sig blake

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 04:21:04 AM »
Awwww...
Cute wittle siggy of Yukiho...
Hmm, though in the sig, she strongly reminds me of somebody else I saw recently... Can't remember.